1. Surpassing the ordinary especially in size or scale.
5. A small cake leavened with yeast.
9. A long flag.
13. A coenzyme derived from the B vitamin nicotinic acid.
16. Mentally or physically infirm with age.
17. In bed.
18. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
19. A Turkish unit of weight equal to about 2.75 pounds.
20. Informal terms for a meal.
21. Port city in northwestern Belgium and industrial center.
22. Wild or seedling sweet cherry used as stock for grafting.
23. A periodic paperback publication.
24. The bottom of a sea or ocean.
25. A lake in northwestern Russia.
28. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
29. Of or relating to or characteristic of the prehistoric Aegean civilization.
33. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
35. Move (a baby) up and down in one's arms or on one's knees.
36. Airtight sealed metal container for food or drink or paint etc..
37. A long-playing phonograph record.
38. A soft yellow malleable ductile (trivalent and univalent) metallic element.
40. A slow pace of running.
42. An amino acid that is found in the central nervous system.
46. A drug combination found in some over-the-counter headache remedies (Aspirin and Phenacetin and Caffeine).
48. A genus of Mustelidae.
52. Decapod having eyes on short stalks and a broad flattened carapace with a small abdomen folded under the thorax and pincers.
54. Relating to the Urdu language.
56. A period of time equal to 1/24th of a day.
57. From the kapok tree.
59. A record in which commercial accounts are recorded.
61. A person to whom money is paid.
63. Having unsuitable feminine qualities.
64. Something a given number of yards long.
65. A benevolent aspect of Devi.
66. The seventh month of the Hindu calendar.
68. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
69. A rare polyvalent metallic element of the platinum group.
70. The dialect of Ancient Greek spoken in Thessaly and Boeotia and Aeolis.
72. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
76. (informal) Very tired.
77. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
79. The compass point that is one point east (clockwise) of due north.
81. The act of scanning.
87. A short light metallic sound.
91. An implement used to propel or steer a boat.
94. (Irish) Mother of the Tuatha De Danann.
96. Not in action or at work.
97. The law enforcement agency in the Justice Department.
98. An informal term for a father.
99. (in Gnosticism) A divine power or nature emanating from the Supreme Being and playing various roles in the operation of the universe.
100. (used especially of vegetation) Having lost all moisture.
101. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
102. A primeval personification of air and breath.
103. Exhibiting or restored to vigorous good health.
104. God of love and erotic desire.
1. Oval reproductive body of a fowl (especially a hen) used as food.
2. Decrease gradually or bit by bit.
3. Large herbivorous tropical American arboreal lizards with a spiny crest along the back.
4. An esoteric or occult matter that is traditionally secret.
5. Capital and largest city of Iraq.
6. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
7. Pleasant and beneficial in nature or influence.
8. (of eggs) No longer edible.
9. German geophysicist who proposed the theory of continental drift (1880-1930).
10. Chief port of Yemen.
11. A federal agency established to regulate the release of new foods and health-related products.
12. Of a light yellowish-brown color n 1.
13. A member of a people who have no permanent home but move about according to the seasons.
14. Jordan's port.
15. (Mesopotamia) God of agriculture and earth.
26. A republic on the island of Malta in the Mediterranean.
27. (plate tectonic theory) A hypothetical continent including all the landmass of the earth prior to the Triassic period when it split into Laurasia and Gondwanaland.
30. With eagerness.
31. A legal document codifying the result of deliberations of a committee or society or legislative body.
32. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
34. Place a value on.
39. A monarchy in northwestern Europe occupying most of the British Isles.
41. (often followed by `with' or used in combination) Troubled by or encroached upon in large numbers.
43. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
44. A historical area and former kingdom in the Czech Republic.
45. Discharge bad feelings or tension through verbalization, in psychoanalysis.
47. A variety of leaf bug.
49. Conforming to an ultimate standard of perfection or excellence.
50. Father of the storm gods Marut.
51. (South Africa) A small hill rising up from the African veld.
53. Of or relating to of characteristic of Bosnia-Herzegovina or the people of Bosnia.
55. United States industrialist who manufactured plows suitable for working the prairie soil (1804-1886).
58. A state in east central United States.
60. A ductile silvery-white ductile ferromagnetic trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
62. Period extending from Dec. 24 to Jan. 6.
67. 4-wheeled motor vehicle.
71. A stone pillar having a rectangular cross section tapering towards a pyramidal top.
72. A member of a people who have no permanent home but move about according to the seasons.
73. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
74. Port city in western Saudi Arabia on the Red Sea.
75. An associate degree in nursing.
78. (Old Testament) The minister of the Persian emperor who hated the Jews and was hanged for plotting to massacre them.
80. Date used in reckoning dates before the supposed year Christ was born.
82. Open-heart surgery in which the rib cage is opened and a section of a blood vessel is grafted from the aorta to the coronary artery to bypass the blocked section of the coronary artery and improve the blood supply to the heart.
83. An elaborate song for solo voice.
84. (of a young animal) Abandoned by its mother and raised by hand.
85. The United Nations agency concerned with atomic energy.
86. An organic compound that contains a hydroxyl group bonded to a carbon atom which in turn is doubly bonded to another carbon atom.
88. The content of cognition.
89. Burrowing marine mollusk living on sand or mud.
90. A Chadic language spoken in Chad.
92. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
93. A member of a Mayan people of southwestern Guatemala.
95. Used of a single unit or thing.