1. A doctor's degree in music.
5. The persistence of a sound after its source has stopped.
9. A caress with the lips.
13. The rate at which heat is produced by an individual in a resting state.
16. Type genus of the Ranidae.
17. A boy or man.
18. The inner and longer of the two bones of the human forearm.
19. Fish eggs or egg-filled ovary.
20. Leaking out slowly.
21. Marked by simplicity.
23. Hidden and difficult to see.
25. A projecting bay window corbeled or cantilevered out from a wall.
27. A Mexican-American teenager who belongs to a neighborhood gang and who dresses in showy clothes.
29. A journey in a vehicle driven by someone else.
30. A synthetic type of penicillin antibiotic (trade name Pipracil) used for moderate to severe infections.
32. (Old Testament) King of Judah who abolished idolatry (715-687 BC).
33. The act of scanning.
34. Capital and largest city of Italy.
35. Lacking or deprive of the sense of hearing wholly or in part.
38. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
41. Someone who leads you to believe something that is not true.
44. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
45. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
47. Not divisible by two.
48. (Canadian) A half-breed of white and Indian parentage.
50. Unusually great in size or amount or degree or especially extent or scope.
55. (usually followed by `to' or `for') On the point of or strongly disposed.
56. A fit of shivering.
57. Any lichen of the genus Lecanora.
59. French symbolist poet (1844-1896).
61. A member of the Japanese people living on the Ryukyu islands southwest of Japan.
63. Owing gratitude or recognition to another for help or favors etc.
65. A white or colorless mineral (BaSO4).
66. (astronomy) A measure of time defined by Earth's orbital motion.
67. Italian painter (1696-1770).
70. An official who carries a mace of office.
71. A ductile gray metallic element of the lanthanide series.
73. A doctor's degree in dental surgery.
74. Singing jazz.
76. Manufactured in standard sizes to be shipped and assembled elsewhere.
80. Related on the mother's side.
83. An ancient Hebrew unit of dry measure equal to about a bushel.
87. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
89. Natural qualities or talents.
91. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
92. Concerning those not members of the clergy.
93. (informal) Very tired.
95. An independent group of closely related Chadic languages spoken in the area between the Biu-Mandara and East Chadic languages.
96. A self-funded retirement plan that allows you to contribute a limited yearly sum toward your retirement.
97. Predatory black-and-white toothed whale with large dorsal fin.
98. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
99. A vehicle mounted on runners and pulled by horses or dogs.
100. A young woman making her debut into society.
1. A shape that sags.
2. The Oceanic language spoken by the Maori people in New Zealand.
3. Open the zipper of.
4. English writer of detective fiction (1893-1957).
5. Electronic warfare undertaken to prevent or reduce an enemy's effective use of the electromagnetic spectrum.
6. A woman's shoe with a very high thick sole.
7. Relating to the deepest parts of the ocean (below 6000 meters).
8. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
9. Russian field marshal who commanded the Russian opposition to Napoleon (1745-1813).
10. Being nine more than forty.
11. A form of pool played with 15 red balls and six balls of other colors and a cue ball v 1.
12. An enclosed space.
13. An injury that doesn't break the skin but results in some discoloration.
14. The distinctive form in which a thing is made.
15. A network of intersecting blood vessels or intersecting nerves or intersecting lymph vessels.
22. Irish playwright remembered for his satirical comedies of manners (1751-1816).
24. A baby bed with sides and rockers.
26. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
28. A tract of land used for burials.
31. Someone who is morally reprehensible.
36. Arouse hostility or indifference in where there had formerly been love, affection, or friendliness.
37. A person who fastens or makes fast.
39. A chemical agent for use in chemical reactions.
40. Inconsistent with reason or logic or common sense.
42. Owned up to.
43. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
46. Spider monkeys.
49. A Formosan language.
51. A bachelor's degree in literature.
52. An epic in Latin by Virgil.
53. Small goat antelope with small conical horns.
54. Material used to daub walls.
58. To wind or move in a spiral course.
60. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
62. God of love and erotic desire.
64. A heavy odorless colorless gas formed during respiration and by the decomposition of organic substances.
68. A genus of Bothidae.
69. Relating to bone or to the skeleton.
71. Of or relating the the Vedas or to the ancient Sanskrit in which they were written.
72. Committee formed by a special-interest group to raise money for their favorite political candidates.
75. Perfume esp. with a censer.
77. Located in or toward the back or rear.
78. A tax on employees and employers that is used to fund the Social Security system.
79. A small cake leavened with yeast.
80. A coniferous tree.
81. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
82. Voluntary contributions to aid the poor.
84. Marked by the reception of pay.
85. Swift timid long-eared mammal larger than a rabbit having a divided upper lip and long hind legs.
86. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
88. A logarithmic unit of sound intensity equal to 10 decibels.
90. A slight amount or degree of difference.
94. A radioactive element of the actinide series.