1. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
4. A band of nerve fibers linking the medulla oblongata and the cerebellum with the midbrain.
8. Very light colored.
12. In bed.
16. Flower arrangement consisting of a circular band of foliage or flowers for ornamental purposes.
17. Concerning those not members of the clergy.
18. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
19. The arch of bone beneath the eye that forms the prominence of the cheek.
20. 4-wheeled motor vehicle.
21. An inactive volcano in Sicily.
22. (British) Diesel oil used in cars and lorries with diesel engines (from d(iesel) e(ngine) r(oad) v(ehicle)).
23. Moderate in type or degree or effect or force.
24. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
26. A port city in southwestern Iran.
29. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
31. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
33. North American republic containing 50 states - 48 conterminous states in North America plus Alaska in northwest North America and the Hawaiian Islands in the Pacific Ocean.
35. Mentally or physically infirm with age.
42. A radioactive transuranic metallic element.
43. Jordan's port.
47. Cause to be embarrassed.
49. The bill in a restaurant.
51. Prolific Flemish baroque painter.
53. The capital and largest city of Bangladesh.
54. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
57. A republic in southeastern Europe on the southern part of the Balkan peninsula.
58. The father of your father or mother.
60. Small branch or division of a branch.
62. (especially of promises or contracts) Not violated or disregarded.
63. A Bantu language spoken in the coastal regions of eastern Kenya.
64. A deep bow.
66. The seat within a bishop's diocese where his cathedral is located adv.
67. Give qualities or abilities to.
68. A metric unit of length equal to one billionth of a meter.
70. A collection of objects laid on top of each other.
72. Half the width of an em.
73. 1/10 gram.
74. A colorless odorless gaseous element that give a red glow in a vacuum tube.
75. An enlarged and muscular saclike organ of the alimentary canal.
78. (Greek mythology) Greek god of war.
81. A car that is closed and that has front and rear seats and two or four doors.
84. Dried out by heat or excessive exposure to sunlight.
87. A detailed description of design criteria for a piece of work.
92. A contagious skin infection caused by the itch mite.
93. Of or relating to or characteristic of Thailand of its people.
95. Free from fear or doubt.
96. Someone who engages in arbitrage (who purchases securities in one market for immediate resale in another in the hope of profiting from the price differential).
97. Speaking a Slavic language.
98. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
100. Wild sheep of northern Africa.
101. The cry made by sheep.
102. Covered with blood.
103. Not only so, but.
104. A small cake leavened with yeast.
1. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
2. No longer having or seeming to have or expecting to have life.
3. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
4. Humble request for help.
5. Annual grass of Europe and North Africa.
6. (Babylonian) A goddess of the watery deep and daughter of Ea.
7. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
8. A genus of Ploceidae.
9. Having the leading position or higher score in a contest.
10. Acquire or gain knowledge or skills.
11. The herpes virus that causes infectious mononucleosis.
12. The capital and largest city of Jordan.
13. The Tibeto-Burman language spoken in the Dali region of Yunnan.
14. (Norse mythology) Goddess of old age who defeated Thor in a wrestling match.
15. An informal term for a father.
25. A quantity of no importance.
27. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
28. The face or front of a building.
30. One of the most common of the five major classes of immunoglobulins.
32. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
34. An argument in which the participants are trying to gain some advantage.
36. A substance that abrades or wears down.
37. Wild ox of mountainous areas of eastern India.
38. Any expected deliverer.
39. Imperial moths.
40. Someone who escapes.
41. Censure severely.
44. A unit of information equal to 1024 bytes.
45. A unit of astronomical length based on the distance from Earth at which stellar parallax is 1 second of arc.
46. A vicious angry growl.
48. One of several parallel sloping beams that support a roof.
50. The hair growing on the lower part of a man's face.
52. Having or denoting a low vocal or instrumental range.
55. Of or relating to anions.
56. A rotating disk shaped to convert circular into linear motion.
59. American patriot who rode with Paul Revere to warn that the British were advancing on Lexington and Concord (1745-1799).
61. (Greek mythology) Goddess of the earth and mother of Cronus and the Titans in ancient mythology.
65. God of death.
69. A Russian principality in the 13th to 16th centuries.
71. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
72. The Tibeto-Burman language spoken in the Dali region of Yunnan.
76. Israeli statesman (born in Russia) (1898-1978).
77. An appetizer consisting usually of a thin slice of bread or toast spread with caviar or cheese or other savory food.
79. An immovable joint (especially between the bones of the skull).
80. Tropical American trees with palmately compound leaves and showy bell-shaped flowers.
82. A beguiler who leads someone into danger (usually as part of a plot).
83. A yellow trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
85. Of inferior or mixed breed.
86. (Greek mythology) The Titaness who was mother of Helios and Selene and Eos in ancient mythology.
88. (obstetrics) The number of live-born children a woman has delivered.
89. An indication of radiant light drawn around the head of a saint.
90. Slightly open.
91. United States writer (born in Poland) who wrote in Yiddish (1880-1957).
94. White crystalline compound used as a food additive to enhance flavor.
99. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.