1. Call upon in supplication.
4. The superior of an abbey of monks.
9. South American armadillo with three bands of bony plates.
13. The habitation of wild animals.
16. Relating to or characteristic of or occurring in the air.
17. Small genus of Eurasian aquatic perennial herbs.
18. Informal terms for money.
19. Fermented alcoholic beverage similar to but heavier than beer.
20. An extended area of land.
22. A group of islands in the Atlantic off the Carolina coast.
25. The capital city of Vietnam.
26. A former copper coin of Pakistan.
28. Surrealist Spanish painter (1904-1989).
30. Ground snakes.
33. Deeply eroded barren land.
37. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
38. An informal term for a father.
42. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
43. Goddess of the dead and queen of the underworld.
45. (Judaism) A chant of praise (Psalms 113 through 118) used at Passover and Shabuoth and Sukkoth and Hanukkah and Rosh Hodesh.
47. A quantity of no importance.
48. Being a bard or relating to a bard's poetry.
51. Brightly colored tropical freshwater fishes.
52. A metric unit of length equal to 1000 meters (or 0.621371 miles).
53. A state in the western United States.
55. An ancient Greek city famous for military prowess.
56. The central part of a car wheel (or fan or propeller etc) through which the shaft or axle passes.
57. An ugly evil-looking old woman.
59. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
61. Abounding with or resembling weeds.
64. Make larger.
67. Be in accord.
68. A complex red organic pigment containing iron and other atoms to which oxygen binds.
69. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
70. A city in the Asian part of Russia.
72. A sock with a separation for the big toe.
74. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
75. No longer having or seeming to have or expecting to have life.
78. A blind god.
82. The capital and largest city of Bangladesh.
85. A member of the Caddo people who formerly lived in the Dakotas west of the Missouri river.
90. God of wealth and love.
93. Used in combination.
94. (law) A courtroom conference between the lawyers and the judge in a trial that is held out of the jury's hearing.
95. Port city of Denmark in eastern Jutland.
97. A master's degree in business.
98. (computer science) The part of a computer (a microprocessor chip) that does most of the data processing.
99. Type genus of the Elopidae.
101. Wrap us in a cerecloth, as of a corpse.
102. A decree that prohibits something.
103. Adult female chicken.
104. Permitting little if any light to pass through because of denseness of matter.
105. A collection of objects laid on top of each other.
106. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. A vessel in which something is immersed to maintain it at a constant temperature or to process or lubricate it.
2. A genus of Mustelidae.
3. The father of your father or mother.
4. King of the Huns.
5. A nonmetallic largely pentavalent heavy volatile corrosive dark brown liquid element belonging to the halogens.
6. A small cake leavened with yeast.
7. Affording unobstructed entrance and exit.
8. A mountain lake (especially one formed by glaciers).
9. A Kwa language spoken by the Yoruba people in southwestern Nigeria.
10. Small wooden bat with a flat surface.
11. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
12. A rare heavy polyvalent metallic element that resembles manganese chemically and is used in some alloys.
13. Small European freshwater fish with a slender bluish-green body.
14. A feeling of strong eagerness (usually in favor of a person or cause).
15. The compass point that is one point east of northeast.
21. Someone who delivers coal.
23. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
24. Necessary foods or commodities.
27. A ductile gray metallic element of the lanthanide series.
29. Antibacterial drug (trade name Nydrazid) used to treat tuberculosis.
31. Someone with the power to settle matters at will.
32. The longer of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code.
34. Resoluteness by virtue of being unyielding and inflexible.
35. United States labor organizer who ran for President as a socialist (1855-1926).
36. A blow from a flat object (as an open hand).
39. Any of various plants of the genus Althaea.
40. Wearing a wig popular for men in the 17th and 18th centuries.
41. A state in the southeastern United States on the Gulf of Mexico.
44. A member of a widespread group of Amerindians living in northeastern South America.
46. Goddess of criminal rashness and its punishment.
49. A small amount of residue.
50. A military trainee (as at a military academy).
54. A magnetic tape recorder for recording (and playing back) TV programs.
58. Sustentacular tissue that surrounds and supports neurons in the central nervous system.
60. Highly excited.
62. Not only so, but.
63. Mostly black African weaverbird.
65. Advance evidence for.
66. The square of a body of any size of type.
71. An honorary degree in science.
73. Alternative names for the body of a human being.
76. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
77. The activity of looking thoroughly in order to find something or someone.
78. Mix up or confuse.
79. Syncopated music in duple time for dancing the rumba.
80. American professional baseball player who hit more home runs than Babe Ruth (born in 1934).
81. Lower in esteem.
83. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
84. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
86. Fully developed or matured and ready to be eaten or used.
87. Goddess of spring and wife of Bragi.
88. In bed.
89. A rapid series of short loud sounds (as might be heard with a stethoscope in some types of respiratory disorders).
91. Clarified butter used in Indian cookery.
92. A sensation (as of a cold breeze or bright light) that precedes the onset of certain disorders such as a migraine attack or epileptic seizure.
96. The month following August and preceding October.
100. A note appended to a letter after the signature.