1. An operating system that is on a disk.
4. A slight rounded elevation where the malleus attaches to the eardrum.
8. An island in Indonesia south of Borneo.
12. part of the peritoneum attached to the stomach and to the colon and covering the intestines.
16. A groove or furrow (especially one in soft earth caused by wheels).
17. A city of central China.
18. Relatively small fast-moving sloth.
19. Look at with amorous intentions.
20. Relating to or containing the azo radical.
21. At or constituting a border or edge.
22. Go "ding dong", like a bell.
23. A cord that is drawn through eyelets or around hooks in order to draw together two edges (as of a shoe or garment).
24. Capital and largest city of Yugoslavia.
27. Having a hemispherical vault or dome.
28. (prefix) Indicating difference or variation.
29. A region of Malaysia in northeastern Borneo.
31. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
33. The 4th planet from the sun.
34. A state in midwestern United States.
36. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
38. An intricate network suggesting something that was formed by weaving or interweaving.
39. A large and stately mansion.
43. A harsh noise made by scraping.
49. The sixth month of the civil year.
50. Continued in your keeping or use or memory.
52. A shade of blue tinged with green.
54. A cape at the southern tip of Norway.
55. The act of catching an object with the hands.
56. A young woman making her debut into society.
57. A belief (or system of beliefs) accepted as authoritative by some group or school.
58. Any of various primates with short tails or no tail at all.
59. Any of various edible North American web-footed turtles living in fresh or brackish water.
63. An elongated leather strip (or or strip of similar material) for binding things together or holding something in position.
66. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
67. A spirit believed by Muslims to inhabit the earth and influence mankind by appearing in the form of humans or animals.
68. Creeping shrub of eastern North America having white bell-shaped flowers followed by spicy red berrylike fruit and shiny aromatic leaves that yield wintergreen oil.
71. A small nail.
73. Avatar of Vishnu.
74. A department of Greece in the central Peloponnese.
77. A bar of sand.
79. One of the six playing periods into which the game of polo is divided.
83. Wild mango.
88. Deciduous South African tree having large odd-pinnate leaves and profuse fragrant orange-yellow flowers.
89. A highly unstable radioactive element (the heaviest of the halogen series).
90. Soil that is plastic when moist but hard when fired.
91. A small cake leavened with yeast.
92. (Roman mythology) Goddess of abundance and fertility.
93. Of or relating to a seizure or convulsion.
96. Widely cultivated in tropical and subtropical regions for its fragrant flowers and colorful fruits.
98. A workplace for the conduct of scientific research.
99. (meaning literally `born') Used to indicate the maiden or family name of a married woman.
100. Any of various plants of the family Cruciferae having edible pungent-tasting leaves.
101. A Chadic language spoken in northern Nigeria.
102. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
103. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
1. Any of numerous low-growing cushion-forming plants of the genus Draba having rosette-forming leaves and terminal racemes of small flowers with scapose or leafy stems.
2. Common black European thrush.
3. A simple seat without a back or arms.
4. A person who makes use of a thing.
5. (Greek legend) The greedy king of Phrygia who Dionysus gave the power to turn everything he touched into gold.
6. Capital and largest city of Iraq.
7. Used of a single unit or thing.
8. (Old Testament) The fourth son of Jacob who was forebear of one of the tribes of Israel.
9. A blue dye obtained from plants or made synthetically.
10. Any of numerous showy orchids of the genus Vanda having many large flowers in loose racemes.
11. The month following July and preceding September.
12. A republic in northwestern South America.
13. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
14. A circumscribed inflammatory and often suppurating lesion on the skin or an internal mucous surface resulting in necrosis of tissue.
15. A city on the River Aire in West Yorkshire in northern England.
25. Abnormally enlarged thyroid gland.
26. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
30. The status of being born to parents who were not married.
32. A Scandinavian kingdom in the eastern part of the Scandinavian Peninsula.
35. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
37. A device for creating a current of air by movement of a surface or surfaces.
40. A musician who adapts a composition for particular voices or instruments or for another style of performance.
41. Bourbon with bitters and Pernod and sugar served with lemon peel.
42. At a previous time.
44. An island (part of Campania) in the Bay of Naples in southern Italy.
45. A state in New England.
46. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
47. Of or relating to or supporting Islamism.
48. American and Asiatic trees having edible one-seeded fruit.
51. The compass point midway between northeast and east.
53. Silklike nylon fabric.
60. Tree (as opposed to shrub).
61. Queen of England as the 6th wife of Henry VIII (1512-1548).
62. Disturb in mind or make uneasy or cause to be worried or alarmed.
64. Inability to walk.
65. Marked by a narrow focus on or display of learning especially its trivial aspects.
69. A characteristic sound.
70. Send out rays or waves.
71. Used of a single unit or thing.
72. Deteriorated by decay or rot.
75. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
76. A bachelor's degree in theology.
78. Small genus of plants constituting the family Batidaceae.
80. Sluggish tailless Australian arboreal marsupial with gray furry ears and coat.
81. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
82. Jordan's port.
84. Fully developed or matured and ready to be eaten or used.
85. An open jar of glass or porcelain used as an ornament or to hold flowers.
86. Block consisting of a thick piece of something.
87. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
94. A hard brittle blue-white multivalent metallic element.
95. A soft silver-white ductile metallic element (liquid at normal temperatures).
97. The branch of engineering science that studies the uses of electricity and the equipment for power generation and distribution and the control of machines and communication.