1. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
4. A state in the western United States.
8. South American armadillo with three bands of bony plates.
12. A boy or man.
16. United States liquid unit equal to 4 quarts or 3.785 liters.
17. The compass point that is one point east of northeast.
18. The 2nd letter of the Greek alphabet.
19. A Loloish language.
20. An ugly evil-looking old woman.
21. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
22. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
23. The twelfth month of the civil year.
24. By bad luck.
26. The fleshy axis of a spike often surrounded by a spathe.
29. Someone who is morally reprehensible.
32. In a tacit manner.
34. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
35. Greek god of light.
39. Large arboreal boa of tropical South America.
41. An association of people to promote the welfare of senior citizens.
42. A tributary of the Rhine.
44. Someone who operates a barge.
47. A lump of material formed from the content of a liquid.
48. A benevolent aspect of Devi.
51. A person who is entitled by law or by the terms of a will to inherit the estate of another.
52. A prominent supporter.
55. Anterior pituitary hormone that stimulates the function of the thyroid gland.
56. A numerical scale used to compare variables with one another or with some reference number.
58. Any of three poisonous colorless isomeric phenols.
61. (meaning literally `born') Used to indicate the maiden or family name of a married woman.
62. A vehicle for carrying a coffin to a church or a cemetery.
63. A switch made from the stems of the rattan palms.
64. A state in midwestern United States.
66. A person forced to flee from home or country.
67. A state in east central United States.
68. A drama set to music.
69. Composed of or containing bone.
75. Angular distance above the horizon (especially of a celestial object).
76. A genus of Lamnidae.
77. A pilgrim who journeys to Mecca.
79. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
81. Squash bugs.
83. A son who has the same first name as his father.
85. The cry made by sheep.
89. A star that ejects some of its material in the form of a cloud and become more luminous in the process.
92. Genus of North American herbs.
94. The seventh month of the Hindu calendar.
95. A strategically located monarchy on the southern and eastern coasts of the Arabian Peninsula.
97. Belonging to or on behalf of a specified person (especially yourself).
98. A subdivision of a larger religious group.
99. An informal term for a father.
100. A small restaurant where drinks and snacks are sold.
101. (British) Your grandmother.
1. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
2. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
3. Primitive chlorophyll-containing mainly aquatic eukaryotic organisms lacking true stems and roots and leaves.
4. A transuranic element that has not been found in nature.
5. A beverage made by steeping tea leaves in water.
6. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
7. A collection of objects laid on top of each other.
8. A port city in southwestern Iran.
9. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
10. Lacking motor coordination.
11. A unit of absorbed ionizing radiation equal to 100 ergs per gram of irradiated material.
12. Snapping turtles.
13. Disabled in the feet or legs.
14. Frogs, toads, tree toads.
15. Of or relating to a hair.
25. The imperial authority symbolized by a scepter.
27. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
28. Relating to or near the ulna.
30. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
31. Wheat with hard dark-colored kernels high in gluten and used for bread and pasta.
33. United States abstract painter influenced by oriental calligraphy (1890-1976).
36. A state of robust good health.
37. Alloy of copper and tin and zinc.
38. A shrub or tree of the genus Rhus (usually limited to the non-poisonous members of the genus).
40. Try to stir up public opinion.
43. (often used in combination) Having hair as specified.
45. Take or catch as if in a snare or trap.
46. A colorless volatile water-soluble liquid aldehyde used chiefly in manufacture of acetic acid and perfumes and drugs.
49. A former communist country in eastern Europe and northern Asia.
50. Greek anatomist whose theories formed the basis of European medicine until the Renaissance (circa 130-200).
53. A less than average tide occurring at the first and third quarters of the moon.
54. A flat tortilla with various fillings piled on it.
57. Abnormal dryness of the conjunctiva and cornea of the eyes.
59. Beside one another in a row or rank.
60. Lacking physical strength or vitality.
65. A country person.
66. A transuranic element that has not been found in nature.
70. Of or relating to Slavic languages.
71. An organization of independent states to promote international peace and security.
72. A mountain peak in the Andes in Bolivia (21,391 feet high).
73. A small cake leavened with yeast.
74. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
78. A port in western Israel on the Mediterranean.
80. An association of nations dedicated to economic and political cooperation in southeastern Asia.
82. The organ of smell and entrance to the respiratory tract.
84. Having been read.
86. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
87. An elaborate song for solo voice.
88. United States educator who introduced reforms that significantly altered the system of public education (1796-1859).
90. Alternative names for the body of a human being.
91. A nucleic acid consisting of large molecules shaped like a double helix.
92. An associate degree in nursing.
93. The airforce of Great Britain.
96. A radioactive element of the actinide series.