1. An independent agency of the United States government responsible for collecting and coordinating intelligence and counterintelligence activities abroad in the national interest.
4. An indehiscent fruit derived from a single ovary having one or many seeds within a fleshy wall or pericarp.
9. A Loloish language.
13. A label made of cardboard or plastic or metal.
16. A large vase that usually has a pedestal or feet.
17. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
18. A historical area and former kingdom in northwestern Spain.
19. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
20. Providing enjoyment.
21. The hair growing on the lower part of a man's face.
22. A French abbot.
23. A young woman making her debut into society.
24. Bottle that has a narrow neck.
26. The thin serous membrane around the lungs and inner walls of the chest.
28. The seventh month of the Moslem calendar.
30. An Asian skiff usually propelled by two oars.
31. A guided missile fired from shipboard against an airborne target.
32. In a gay manner.
34. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
37. An account describing incidents or events.
45. A slender double-reed instrument.
46. An imaginary place of great wealth and opportunity.
47. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
49. A festival featuring African-American culture.
51. A decree that prohibits something.
52. (Babylonian) God of wisdom and agriculture and patron of scribes and schools.
53. A broad flat muscle on either side of the back.
54. Small deer of Japan with slightly forked antlers.
56. A state in midwestern United States.
58. Ratio of the adjacent side to the hypotenuse.
59. The capital and largest city of Greece.
64. (linguistics) The form of a word after all affixes are removed.
65. The cry made by sheep.
67. An inflammatory disease involving the sebaceous glands of the skin.
69. Being four more than forty.
70. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
72. (Scotland) A landowner.
75. A thief who enters a building with intent to steal.
79. Of or relating to the island republic of Nauru or its residents.
81. Not having a heading or caption.
83. Type genus of the Salviniaceae.
87. Devoid of warmth and cordiality.
88. Type genus of the Lacertidae.
90. A diacritical mark (-) placed above a vowel to indicate a long sound.
91. An advanced law degree.
92. Any plant of the genus Inula.
93. A substance that is used as a medicine or narcotic v 1.
95. A member of a people living in southern Benin and Togo and southeastern Ghana.
96. The starting place for each hole on a golf course.
97. (nautical) Of an anchor.
98. Freedom from difficulty or hardship or effort.
99. Informal terms for the mouth.
1. Shackle that consists of a metal loop that can be locked around the wrist.
2. A Dravidian language closely related to Tamil that is spoken in a hilly section of southwestern India.
3. A communist state in Indochina on the South China Sea.
4. A coffee cake flavored with orange rind and raisins and almonds.
5. Goddess of criminal rashness and its punishment.
6. A boy or man.
7. A town in southeastern New Mexico on the Pecos River near the Mexican border.
8. Type genus of the Ardeidae.
9. (botany) Of or relating to the axil.
10. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
11. (folklore) A small grotesque supernatural creature that makes trouble for human beings.
12. Reduction or lack of an immune response to a specific antigen.
13. A landlocked mountainous republic in southeast central Asia north of Afghanistan.
14. Of or relating to or involving an area.
15. Full of trivial conversation.
25. A large dark-red oval organ on the left side of the body between the stomach and the diaphragm.
27. Of the color of any of various natural brown earth pigments n 1.
29. A city in western Germany near the Dutch and Belgian borders.
33. Failure of some tissue or organ to develop.
35. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
36. Stain (furniture) black to make it look like ebony.
38. A power unit equal to the power dissipated when 1 abampere flows across a potential difference of 1 abvolt (one ten-thousandth of a milliwatt).
39. Find repugnant.
40. Relating to or characteristic of or occurring on the sea or ships.
41. A lump of hard consolidated mineral matter.
42. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
43. An androgen (trade names Durabolin or Kabolin) that is used to treat testosterone deficiency or breast cancer or osteoporosis.
44. Providing enjoyment.
48. Australasian kingfishers.
50. School of Mahayana Buddhism asserting that enlightenment can come through meditation and intuition rather than faith.
55. A genus of Platalea.
57. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
60. An iconic mental representation.
61. A substance that abrades or wears down.
62. Chief god of the Rig-Veda.
63. (of experimental animals) Raised under sterile conditions.
66. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
68. A series of actions advancing a principle or tending toward a particular end.
69. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
71. Paralysis of the vocal cords resulting in an inability to speak.
72. A brittle silver-white metalloid element that is related to selenium and sulfur.
73. An associate degree in nursing.
74. Washing out a hollow organ (especially the stomach) by flushing with water.
76. The brother of your father or mother.
77. Correspondence in the sounds of two or more lines (especially final sounds).
78. Happen or occur again.
80. Type genus of family Ulmaceae.
82. A shop selling delicatessen (as salads or cooked meats).
83. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
84. A recurring sleep state during which rapid eye movements do not occur and dreaming does not occur.
85. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in Iowa and Minnesota and Missouri.
86. Again but in a new or different way.
89. A reproach for some lapse or misdeed.
94. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.