1. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
4. A pilgrimage to Mecca.
8. A Loloish language.
12. An amino acid that is found in the central nervous system.
16. The supernatural being conceived as the perfect and omnipotent and omniscient originator and ruler of the universe.
17. The inner and longer of the two bones of the human forearm.
18. Heal or recover.
19. Any of various strong liquors distilled from the fermented sap of toddy palms or from fermented molasses.
20. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
21. (informal) Exceptionally good.
22. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
23. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
24. Aristocratic Italian family of powerful merchants and bankers who ruled Florence in the 15th century.
26. A member of a Turkic people of Uzbekistan and neighboring areas.
28. A decree that prohibits something.
29. A public promotion of some product or service.
30. Molten rock in the earth's crust.
40. A flat-bottomed volcanic crater that was formed by an explosion.
42. Arrange in tabular form.
46. Tropical Asian starlings.
47. Lacking leadership.
49. Situated at or extending to the side.
50. A signal transmitted along a narrow path.
51. An Indian side dish of yogurt and chopped cucumbers and spices.
52. Examine by palpation for medical purposes.
53. Belonging to some prior time.
54. A hotel providing overnight lodging for travelers.
55. Offering fun and gaiety.
56. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
58. (prefix) Reverse of or absence of.
59. Being three more than fifty.
61. Type genus of the Sulidae.
63. A substance used as a coating to protect or decorate a surface (especially a mixture of pigment suspended in a liquid).
65. Relating to or characteristic of or occurring on land.
68. Avoid or try to avoid, as of duties, questions and issues.
69. A mouth or mouthlike opening.
70. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
72. A soft silvery metallic element.
74. (botany) Of or relating to the axil.
76. A strip of land projecting into a body of water.
79. The residue that remains when something is burned.
81. A genus of Platalea.
83. The largest Greek island in the Mediterranean.
85. A member of a Turkic people of Chinese Turkestan and neighboring areas (formerly of Mongolia and eastern Turkestan).
89. Of deserts of northern Africa and southern Asia.
92. Lacking social polish.
94. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
95. Group insurance that entitles members to services of participating hospitals and clinics and physicians.
96. Small tropical American tree bearing edible plumlike fruit.
98. No longer having or seeming to have or expecting to have life.
99. (Norse mythology) One of the Aesir known for his beauty and skill with bow and skis.
100. The compass point that is one point north of due east.
101. Yellow-fever mosquitos.
102. At or constituting a border or edge.
103. Small cubes with 1 to 6 spots on the faces.
1. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
2. Having deeply indented margins but with lobes not entirely separate from each other.
3. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
4. Cap that fits over the hub of a wheel.
5. Nonstandard usage adv 1.
6. A nucleic acid consisting of large molecules shaped like a double helix.
7. Tree of the West Indies and northern South America bearing succulent edible orange-sized fruit.
8. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
9. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
10. One who works hard at boring tasks.
11. Thickening of tissue in the motor tracts of the lateral columns and anterior horns of the spinal cord.
12. An anxiety disorder characterized by chronic free-floating anxiety and such symptoms as tension or sweating or trembling of light-headedness or irritability etc that has lasted for more than six months.
13. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
14. A small cake leavened with yeast.
15. A Kwa language spoken in Ghana and the Ivory Coast.
25. A hostel for pilgrims in Turkey.
27. The shorter of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code.
31. One of a pair of mobile appendages on the head of e.g. insects and crustaceans.
32. Any of various fine-grained silty soils that become waxy and very sticky mud when saturated with water.
33. Soviet statesman and head of state of the USSR (1875-1946).
34. A short heavy curved sword with one edge.
35. A city in northwestern Syria.
36. Of or relating to or suitable for statues n.
37. Occurring every second year.
38. Large arboreal boa of tropical South America.
39. A person who is feeling grief (as grieving over someone who has died).
41. A habitual liar (after a New Testament character who was struck dead for lying).
43. Wool of the alpaca.
44. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
45. (of farmland) Capable of being farmed productively.
48. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
57. Any of various primates with short tails or no tail at all.
60. Deciduous round-headed Asiatic tree widely grown in mild climates as an ornamental for its heart-shaped leaves and fragrant yellow-green flowers followed by hanging clusters of fleshy orange-red berries.
62. A book by Sir Thomas More (1516) describing the perfect society on an imaginary island.
64. A genus of Indriidae.
66. Hormone released by the hypothalamus that controls the release of thyroid-stimulating hormone from the anterior pituitary.
67. (often followed by `of') A large number or amount or extent.
71. Any of various spiny trees or shrubs of the genus Acacia.
73. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
75. American professional baseball player who hit more home runs than Babe Ruth (born in 1934).
77. An ancient city in southeastern Greece.
78. A short composition for a solo instrument.
80. Leather with a napped surface.
82. Upright consisting of a vertical side member of a door or window frame.
84. Made agreeably cold (especially by ice).
86. Cheap showy jewelry or ornament or clothing.
87. Large sweet juicy hybrid between tangerine and grapefruit having a thick wrinkled skin.
88. A rapid series of short loud sounds (as might be heard with a stethoscope in some types of respiratory disorders).
90. (informal) Of the highest quality.
91. A boy or man.
93. An ugly evil-looking old woman.
97. A ductile gray metallic element of the lanthanide series.