1. The sound made by a gentle blow.
4. Collect or gather.
9. A tiny or scarcely detectable amount.
13. A master's degree in library science.
16. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
17. Of or relating to a speaker of the Tamil language or the language itself.
18. A brace that extends from the rear of the keel to support the rudderpost.
19. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
20. A boy or man.
21. The ball-shaped capsule containing the vertebrate eye.
22. A penicillinase-resistant form of penicillin (trade name Nafcil) used (usually in the form of its sodium salt) to treat infections caused by penicillin-resistant strains of staphylococci.
24. Baby bed with high sides.
26. Assist or encourage, usually in some wrongdoing.
27. To make a mistake or be incorrect.
29. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
30. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
31. Genus of large deciduous nut-bearing trees.
33. (in Gnosticism) A divine power or nature emanating from the Supreme Being and playing various roles in the operation of the universe.
34. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
36. Black tropical American cuckoo.
37. Concerning those not members of the clergy.
39. Clothing of a distinctive style or for a particular occasion.
43. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
44. An acute but unspecific feeling of anxiety.
45. A unit of magnetic flux equal to 100,000,000 maxwells.
46. Angular distance above the horizon (especially of a celestial object).
49. South American armadillo with three bands of bony plates.
51. An informal term for a father.
52. A Hindu prince or king in India.
54. Small genus of tropical African perennial bulbous herbs with deciduous twining stems.
57. Before noon.
59. A potent estrogen used in medicine and in feed for livestock and poultry.
60. A bloody and prolonged operation in which American marines landed and defeated Japanese defenders (February and March 1945).
62. An American doctorate usually based on at least 3 years graduate study and a dissertation.
63. The district occupied entirely by the city of Washington.
65. Lower in esteem.
67. (Irish) Chief god of the Tuatha De Danann.
69. A fundamental principle or practice.
71. Russian founder of the Bolsheviks and leader of the Russian Revolution and first head of the USSR (1870-1924).
72. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
74. Meeting adequate standards for a purpose.
75. Of or relating to the stomach and intestines.
76. In an unnatural eery manner.
78. Of or relating to the former Indo-European people.
80. A republic in West Africa on the Gulf of Guinea.
82. Someone who is morally reprehensible.
83. (of complexion) Blemished by imperfections of the skin.
85. Someone who dwells in a cave.
91. A Tibetan or Mongolian priest of Lamaism.
94. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
95. A republic in southern Europe on the Italian Peninsula.
97. A small replica of a person.
99. A workplace for the conduct of scientific research.
100. The law enforcement agency in the Justice Department.
101. The seventh month of the civil year.
102. Among the largest bony fish.
103. A United Nations agency that invest directly in companies and guarantees loans to private investors.
104. 100 fen equal 1 yuan.
105. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
106. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
107. An associate degree in applied science.
108. A trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
1. A fine grained mineral having a soft soapy feel and consisting of hydrated magnesium silicate.
2. The sixth month of the civil year.
3. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
4. Goddess of criminal rashness and its punishment.
5. Small genus of delicate mossy bog plants having white or violet flowers.
6. Pertaining to or resembling amoebae.
7. A vast Asian region of Russia.
8. Resembling or containing slate.
9. A small island.
10. (informal) Being satisfactory or in satisfactory condition.
11. Small often spiny insectivorous mammal of Madagascar.
12. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
13. Any of various minerals consisting of hydrous silicates of aluminum or potassium etc. that crystallize in forms that allow perfect cleavage into very thin leaves.
14. The habitation of wild animals.
15. The general activity of selling.
23. Having fangs.
25. A member of an agricultural people of southern India.
28. An Indian side dish of yogurt and chopped cucumbers and spices.
32. Primitive chlorophyll-containing mainly aquatic eukaryotic organisms lacking true stems and roots and leaves.
35. A river that rises in the Catskills in southeastern New York and flows southward along the border of Pennsylvania with New York and New Jersey to northern Delaware where it empties into Delaware Bay.
38. City in central Iran.
40. A port city in southwestern Iran.
41. Design anew, make a new design for.
42. Alternatively, a member of the family Nymphaeaceae.
47. A logarithmic unit of sound intensity.
48. A port in western Israel on the Mediterranean.
50. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
53. A sharp change in direction.
55. Mostly black African weaverbird.
56. Person who does no work.
58. Evil or harmful in nature or influence.
61. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
64. A hard brittle blue-white multivalent metallic element.
66. A house of worship (especially one for sailors).
68. Make or become free of frost or ice.
70. Genus of western United States annuals with showy yellow or white flowers.
73. Cyst filled with liquid.
74. Pertaining to or resembling amoebae.
77. A thin plate or layer (especially of bone or mineral).
79. Small tree of dry open parts of southern Africa having erect angled branches suggesting candelabra.
81. A port city in southwestern Turkey on the Gulf of Antalya.
82. Relating to or characteristic of or occurring in the air.
84. South African plant widely cultivated for its showy pure white spathe and yellow spadix.
86. A French abbot.
87. Characteristic of false pride.
88. An independent agency of the United States government responsible for aviation and spaceflight.
89. Tropical Asian starlings.
90. Designer drug designed to have the effects of amphetamines (it floods the brain with serotonin) but to avoid the drug laws.
92. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
93. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
96. A local computer network for communication between computers.
98. The syllable naming the sixth (submediant) note of a major or minor scale in solmization.