1. An emotional response that has been acquired by conditioning.
4. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
8. A wad of something chewable as tobacco.
12. An aggressive remark directed at a person like a missile and intended to have a telling effect.
16. Being two more than fifty.
17. Very dark black.
18. A chordophone that has a triangular frame consisting of a sounding board and a pillar and a curved neck.
19. Widely cultivated in tropical and subtropical regions for its fragrant flowers and colorful fruits.
20. A large fleet.
22. The third compartment of the stomach of a ruminant.
24. Produced by a manufacturing process.
25. United States physicist (born in Austria) who proposed the exclusion principle (thus providing a theoretical basis for the periodic table) (1900-1958).
26. A group of related languages spoken in a valley of southern Ethiopia.
28. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
30. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
31. Any of several plants of or developed from the species Dahlia pinnata having tuberous roots and showy rayed variously colored flower heads.
33. A deep bow.
36. A local computer network for communication between computers.
38. A decree that prohibits something.
41. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
45. A rotary duplicator that uses a stencil through which ink is pressed (trade mark Roneo).
47. Rock that in its molten form (as magma) issues from volcanos.
49. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
50. A line that forms the length of an arrow pointer.
52. Bulky grayish-brown eagle with a short wedge-shaped white tail.
53. An iconic mental representation.
55. A chronic inflammatory collagen disease affecting connective tissue (skin or joints).
57. (Teutonic mythology) A companion or follower of Siegfried.
60. (KNO3) Used especially as a fertilizer and explosive.
61. Place side by side or in close proximity.
64. A switch made from the stems of the rattan palms.
65. Conforming to an ultimate standard of perfection or excellence.
66. Having two axes.
67. Large west African tree having large palmately lobed leaves and axillary cymose panicles of small white flowers and one-winged seeds.
68. Any of various dark heavy viscid substances obtained as a residue.
70. Large spreading Old World tree having large leaves and globose clusters of greenish-yellow flowers and long seed pods that clatter in the wind.
71. Occurring or payable every year.
74. Have a tendency or disposition to do or be something.
76. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
77. An edge tool with a heavy bladed head mounted across a handle.
79. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
81. Being four more than seventy.
90. Add oxygen to or combine with oxygen.
92. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
94. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
95. Being one more than sixty.
96. Small tropical American tree bearing edible plumlike fruit.
98. The income arising from land or other property.
99. An ugly evil-looking old woman.
100. Being six more than fifty.
101. Person who does no work.
102. Lie adjacent to another.
103. Used of a single unit or thing.
1. A sudden very loud noise.
2. A genus of Mustelidae.
3. Tall New Zealand timber tree.
4. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
5. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
6. A heavy odorless colorless gas formed during respiration and by the decomposition of organic substances.
7. Genus of beetles whose grubs feed mainly on roots of plants.
8. An informal conversation.
9. Member of a Jewish sect that observes a form of strict Orthodox Judaism.
10. Annual to perennial herbs of the Mediterranean region.
11. The rate at which words are produced (as in speaking or typing).
12. A young child.
13. Jordan's port.
14. Make anew.
15. Biennial Eurasian plant usually having a swollen edible root.
21. Primitive chlorophyll-containing mainly aquatic eukaryotic organisms lacking true stems and roots and leaves.
23. Motivation based on ideas of right and wrong.
27. (botany) Of or relating to the axil.
29. Before noon.
32. A hemoprotein composed of globin and heme that gives red blood cells their characteristic color.
34. An Old World reptile family of Sauria.
35. Widespread genus or herbs or soft-wooded arborescent shrubs cultivated for their showy flowers.
37. Last or greatest in an indefinitely large series.
39. Low-growing Old World herbs with minute bright green leaves.
40. Spatial extent.
42. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
43. The official published verbatim report of the proceedings of a parliamentary body.
44. Far away from home or one's usual surroundings.
46. Of grammatical gender.
48. A city in northern India.
51. A metallic element of the rare earth group.
54. The fatty flesh of eel.
56. Especially a long, formal letter.
58. Remove from memory or existence.
59. Gull family.
62. Liver or meat or fowl finely minced or ground and variously seasoned.
63. Genus of tropical trees.
69. Minor or subordinate.
72. A sudden short attack.
73. Being eight more than sixty.
74. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
75. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
78. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
80. A state in the Rocky Mountains.
81. An uproarious party.
82. Being five more than thirty.
83. Being one more than twelve.
84. Made of fir or pine.
85. Little known Kamarupan languages.
86. A tiny or scarcely detectable amount.
87. Assist or encourage, usually in some wrongdoing.
88. A feeling of strong eagerness (usually in favor of a person or cause).
89. Having wisdom that comes with age and experience.
91. An honorary degree in science.
93. A Kwa language spoken by the Yoruba people in southwestern Nigeria.
97. A ductile gray metallic element of the lanthanide series.