1. Acute delirium caused by alcohol poisoning.
4. A machine or person that adds.
9. By bad luck.
13. A unit of pressure.
16. A self-funded retirement plan that allows you to contribute a limited yearly sum toward your retirement.
17. The amount a salary is increased.
18. Amount of a charge or payment relative to some basis.
19. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
20. (usually followed by `of') Released from something onerous (especially an obligation or duty).
21. Tied with a knot.
23. A social class comprising those who do manual labor or work for wages.
25. Any culture medium that uses agar as the gelling agent.
27. Feel grief.
28. (electronics) Of a circuit or device having an output that is proportional to the input.
29. A nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (trade name Cataflam).
31. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
32. Containing salt.
33. Wild or domesticated South American cud-chewing animal related to camels but smaller and lacking a hump.
35. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
36. A church associated with a monastery or convent.
39. An abnormal condition in which a normal opening or tube in the body (as the urethra) is closed or absent.
43. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
47. A medicated solution used for gargling and rinsing the mouth.
49. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
50. Possessing an education (especially having more than average knowledge).
51. A city in southern California (southeast of Los Angeles).
54. Used of a single unit or thing.
55. Not reflecting light.
56. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
58. A metabolic acid found in yeast and liver cells.
60. The Palestinian uprising (beginning in 1987) against the Israeli occupation of the West Bank and Gaza Strip.
62. (botany) Of or relating to the axil.
63. Male red deer.
64. The time during which someone's life continues.
65. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
68. A public promotion of some product or service.
70. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
72. Primitive chlorophyll-containing mainly aquatic eukaryotic organisms lacking true stems and roots and leaves.
75. An associate degree in nursing.
77. A thin cylindrical pointed writing implement.
81. The basic unit of money in Western Samoa.
85. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
86. A piece of land cleared of trees and usually enclosed.
88. Very dark black.
91. A boy or man.
92. A widely distributed system consisting of all the cells able to ingest bacteria or colloidal particles etc, except for certain white blood cells.
93. (psychoanalysis) An idealized image of someone (usually a parent) formed in childhood.
94. A Loloish language.
95. A benevolent aspect of Devi.
96. Hormone released by the hypothalamus that controls the release of thyroid-stimulating hormone from the anterior pituitary.
97. Ratio of the adjacent to the opposite side.
98. Young sheep.
99. A member of a Mayan people of southwestern Guatemala.
1. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
2. Type genus of the Triglidae.
3. Egyptian statesman who (as President of Egypt) negotiated a peace treaty with Menachem Begin of Israel (1918-1981).
4. (Judaism) Sacred chest where the ancient Hebrews kept the two tablets containing the Ten Commandments.
5. A Chadic language spoken in Chad.
6. A picture (or series of pictures) representing a continuous scene.
7. An approximate calculation of quantity or degree or worth.
8. A network of intersecting blood vessels or intersecting nerves or intersecting lymph vessels.
9. A unit of dry measure used in Egypt.
10. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
11. (Greek mythology) A Titan who was forced by Zeus to bear the sky on his shoulders.
12. The upper house of the parliament of the Republic of Ireland.
13. Garlic mayonnaise.
14. A lepton of very great mass.
15. A spread made chiefly from vegetable oils and used as a substitute for butter.
22. Avoid or try to avoid, as of duties, questions and issues.
24. When dried yields a hard substance used e.g. in golf balls.
26. English courtier (a favorite of Elizabeth I) who tried to colonize Virginia.
30. A blank leaf in the front of back of a book.
34. (law) A courtroom conference between the lawyers and the judge in a trial that is held out of the jury's hearing.
37. Any of several tropical and subtropical treelike herbs of the genus Musa having a terminal crown of large entire leaves and usually bearing hanging clusters of elongated fruits.
38. (used of an ill-mannered child) Impolitely unruly.
40. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
41. One of the green parts that form the calyx of a flower.
42. 100 aurar equal 1 krona.
44. Lacking motor coordination.
45. Kenyan statesman and the first president of independent Kenya (1893-1978).
46. Type genus of the Adelgidae.
48. A genus of Mustelidae.
52. Large bamboo having thick-walled culms.
53. The great hall in ancient Persian palaces.
57. A Chadic language spoken in northern Nigeria.
59. Having an oblique or slanted direction.
61. (Old Testament) The second patriarch.
66. The trait of lacking restraint or control.
67. A period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event.
69. Characterized by divine or godlike nature.
71. A heavy ductile magnetic metallic element.
73. A record in which commercial accounts are recorded.
74. Grind together, of teeth.
76. A coffee cake flavored with orange rind and raisins and almonds.
78. Large luxurious car.
79. Primitive chlorophyll-containing mainly aquatic eukaryotic organisms lacking true stems and roots and leaves.
80. Fastener consisting of a resinous composition that is plastic when warm.
82. A white crystalline double sulfate of aluminum.
83. A Tibetan or Mongolian priest of Lamaism.
84. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
87. Take in solid food.
88. The officer below the master on a commercial ship.
89. A unit of electrical resistance equal to the resistance between two points on a conductor when a potential difference of one volt between them produces a current of one ampere.
90. Tag the base runner to get him out.