1. A master's degree in business.
4. Ice crystals forming a white deposit (especially on objects outside).
8. A federally chartered corporation that purchases mortgages.
12. A unit of illumination equal to 1 lumen per square centimeter.
16. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
17. An organic compound that contains a hydroxyl group bonded to a carbon atom which in turn is doubly bonded to another carbon atom.
18. (archaic or Scottish) Faithful and true.
19. Capital and largest city of Italy.
20. Thigh of a hog (usually smoked).
21. Fleshy tawny or reddish saprophytic herb resembling the Indian pipe and growing in woodland humus of eastern North America.
23. Officer in the (ceremonial) bodyguard of the British monarch.
24. By bad luck.
26. Steady recurrent ticking sound as made by a clock.
28. Fatty pinkish flesh of small salmon caught in the Pacific and Great Lakes.
29. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
30. Of or relating to a seizure or convulsion.
31. A rare soft orange mineral consisting of arsenic sulphide.
33. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
35. The large trunk artery that carries blood from the left ventricle of the heart to branch arteries.
36. California evergreen wild plum with spiny leathery leaves and white flowers.
37. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
38. Important food fish of the Nile and other rivers of Africa and Asia Minor.
39. Rate of revolution of a motor.
41. French psychologist remembered for his studies of the intellectual development of children (1857-1911).
44. A former copper coin of Pakistan.
46. Being one hundred more than three hundred.
48. Something transitory.
49. Anything that serves as an enticement.
52. Any of various units of capacity.
53. Being nine more than ninety.
54. Antibacterial drug (trade name Nydrazid) used to treat tuberculosis.
57. Both sexes are brightly colored.
62. An intense and irresistible love for yourself and concern for your own needs.
65. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
66. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
67. Inability to make purposeful movements.
70. A potent estrogen used in medicine and in feed for livestock and poultry.
72. Having two cusps or points (especially a molar tooth).
74. French mathematician who founded number theory.
78. Sound recording consisting of a disc with continuous grooves.
81. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
82. Small space in a tissue or part such as the area between veins on a leaf or an insect's wing.
85. A member of a nomadic Berber people of the Sahara.
87. English aristocrat who was the first wife of Prince Charles.
89. An annual publication including weather forecasts and other miscellaneous information arranged according to the calendar of a given year.
91. A small cake leavened with yeast.
92. (computer science) A coding system that incorporates extra parity bits in order to detect errors.
93. Marked by or showing unaffected simplicity and lack of guile or worldly experience.
95. Sweet pulpy tropical fruit with thick scaly rind and shiny black seeds.
97. Preserve of crushed fruit.
98. The longer of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code.
99. American poet (born in England) (1907-1973).
100. Rock that form the continuous lower layer of the earth's crust.
101. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
2. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
3. A large fleet.
4. Informal abbreviation of `representative'.
5. Occurring at the beginning.
6. A monocotyledonous flowering plant.
7. Using or providing or producing or transmitting or operated by electricity.
8. Freight car without permanent sides or roof.
9. Type genus of the Nepidae.
10. Informal terms for a mother.
11. Midwife toads.
12. Declare formally.
13. Small genus of low perennial herbs of montane Europe.
14. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
15. (of a musical instrument) Intermediate between alto and baritone or bass.
22. A short theatrical episode.
25. A midnight meeting of witches to practice witchcraft and sorcery.
27. An angular shape made by folding.
32. The ratio of reflected to incident light.
34. A genus of Malayan tree.
40. Relating to or occurring or living in or frequenting the open ocean.
42. Capital of Armenia.
43. A city in west central Washington on an arm of Puget Sound south of Seattle.
45. A constitutional monarchy occupying the Japanese Archipelago.
47. A logarithmic unit of sound intensity.
50. A form of rummy using two decks and four jokers.
51. A small fragment of something broken off from the whole.
55. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
56. Any of various dark heavy viscid substances obtained as a residue.
58. Intentional deception resulting in injury to another person.
59. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
60. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
61. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
63. An insane person.
64. Small depression under the shoulder joint where the arm joins the shoulder.
68. The region of the body of a vertebrate between the thorax and the pelvis.
69. (Akkadian) Father of the gods and consort of Tiamat.
71. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
73. A situation comedy.
75. Any plant of the genus Erica.
76. The limits within which something can be effective.
77. The handle of a weapon or tool.
79. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
80. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
83. A sudden short attack.
84. Type genus of the Anatidae.
86. A Hindu prince or king in India.
87. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.
88. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
90. Black tropical American cuckoo.
91. A radioactive transuranic element produced by bombarding plutonium with neutrons.
94. A soft yellow malleable ductile (trivalent and univalent) metallic element.
96. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
97. An anticipated outcome that is intended or that guides your planned actions.