1. Standard time in the 7th time zone west of Greenwich, reckoned at the 105th meridian west.
4. Hungarian choreographer who developed Labanotation (1879-1958).
9. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
13. Take something away by force or without the consent of the owner.
16. The United Nations agency concerned with the interests of labor.
17. A cruel and brutal fellow.
18. Type genus of the Ranidae.
19. A corporation's first offer to sell stock to the public.
20. Hardy coarse-haired sheep of central Asia.
22. Hawthorn of southern United States bearing juicy acid scarlet fruit often used in jellies or preserves.
24. A piece of furniture that provides a place to sleep.
25. Away from the mouth or oral region.
27. With rapid movements.
29. The content of cognition.
30. Chief port of Yemen.
32. Of or relating to or near the pudendum.
38. In operation or operational.
39. A hard malleable ductile silvery metallic element that is resistant to corrosion.
40. A member of an Indian people formerly living along the Gulf coast of Louisiana and Texas.
44. Pasta shaped like pearls of barley.
45. A support or foundation.
47. A region of Malaysia on northwestern Borneo.
48. A bluish shade of green.
49. The periodic rise and fall of the sea level under the gravitational pull of the moon.
51. A member of the Mongolian people of central Asia who invaded Russia in the 13th century.
52. A gonadotropic hormone that is secreted by the anterior pituitary.
53. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
54. The force applied to a unit area of surface.
57. Studies intended to provide general knowledge and intellectual skills (rather than occupational or professional skills).
59. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
61. A slippery or viscous liquid or liquefiable substance not miscible with water.
62. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
63. Scottish philosopher of common sense who opposed the ideas of David Hume (1710-1796).
64. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
65. A small piece of anything (especially a piece that has been snipped off).
70. Eliminate from the body.
71. An emotional response that has been acquired by conditioning.
73. American novelist (1909-1955).
75. Water travel for pleasure.
78. Large bamboo having thick-walled culms.
82. A modified leaf or leaflike part just below and protecting an inflorescence.
85. A promontory in northern Morocco opposite the Rock of Gibraltar.
87. Punished by the imposition of a penalty.
88. (Old Testament) The second wife of Jacob and mother of Joseph and Benjamin.
90. Of or pertaining to a number system have 2 as its base.
92. A three-dimensional shape with six square or rectangular sides.
93. (prefix) Opposite or opposing or neutralizing.
94. A dead axle on a carriage or wagon that has terminal spindles on which the wheel revolve.
96. The biblical name for ancient Syria.
97. Sound recording consisting of a disc with continuous grooves.
98. Get excessively and undesirably hot.
99. A small cake leavened with yeast.
1. Any of various minerals consisting of hydrous silicates of aluminum or potassium etc. that crystallize in forms that allow perfect cleavage into very thin leaves.
2. Block consisting of a thick piece of something.
3. The doughnut-shaped object enclosed by a torus.
4. Any of various butterflies of the family Lycaenidae.
5. Wild sheep of northern Africa.
6. Any of various units of capacity.
7. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
8. A member of a people who have no permanent home but move about according to the seasons.
9. Of or relating to the former Indo-European people.
10. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
11. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
12. A state in the United States in the central Pacific on the Hawaiian Islands.
13. Ribald humor.
14. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
15. indicate by signs.
21. A wooded plateau in the Champagne-Ardenne region of France.
23. Used of a single unit or thing.
26. Move by saltation.
28. Fudge made with brown sugar and butter and milk and nuts.
31. East Indian tree bearing a profusion of intense vermilion velvet-textured blooms and yielding a yellow dye.
33. Characterized by hard work and perseverance.
34. An associate degree in applied science.
35. Grass of freshwater swamps and salt marshes of Europe, Africa, America, and South Atlantic islands.
36. The god who fathered the islands and gods of Japan with his sister Izanami.
37. Of or relating to the gonads.
41. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
42. Of or concerning Qatar.
43. (sometimes followed by `of') Having or showing realization or perception.
46. Medium-sized penguins occurring in large colonies on the Adelie coast of Antarctica.
50. A member of the South American Indian people living in Brazil and Paraguay.
55. Of or relating to a septum.
56. Farm consisting of a large tract of land along with facilities needed to raise livestock (especially cattle).
58. A state in north central United States.
60. The longer of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code.
66. Pertaining to forces or mental processes outside the possibilities defined by natural or scientific laws.
67. Capable of being attained or accomplished.
68. Lacking or deprive of the sense of hearing wholly or in part.
69. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
70. Ribald humor.
72. Dark reddish-purple table grape of California.
74. A metric unit of weight equal to one thousandth of a kilogram.
76. Coming next after the eighth and just before the tenth in position.
77. Great brightness.
78. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.
79. Frogs, toads, tree toads.
80. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
81. Swelling from excessive accumulation of serous fluid in tissue.
83. (the feminine of raja) A Hindu princess or the wife of a raja.
84. A book of the New Testament.
86. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
89. Of or relating to a member of the Buddhist people inhabiting the Mekong river in Laos and Thailand.
91. Up to the present time.
92. Being one more than one.
95. Being one more than fourteen.