1. (computer science) A computer that is running software that allows users to leave messages and access information of general interest.
4. A woman of refinement.
9. Used especially of what is legally or ethically right or proper or fitting.
13. (computer science) Protocol that allows users to copy files between their local system and any system they can reach on the network.
16. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
17. French anthropologist who studied the craniums and brains of different races of people.
18. A state in the western United States.
19. Of or relating to a member of the Buddhist people inhabiting the Mekong river in Laos and Thailand.
20. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
21. Provided with something intended to increase its beauty or distinction.
23. United States poet (1917-1977).
25. Used as a Hindi courtesy title.
27. Order of mammals having few or no teeth including.
29. Noisy talk.
30. (Babylonian) A goddess of the watery deep and daughter of Ea.
32. (linguistics) Belonging to the class of nouns that denote living beings.
34. Run away.
37. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
38. Combatant who tries to throw opponent to the ground.
42. An official language of the Republic of South Africa.
45. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
47. An African river that flows northwest into Lake Chad.
48. A French abbot.
49. Small evergreen shrub of Pacific coast of North America having edible dark purple grape-size berries.
52. Dye with a color.
53. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
54. Alternatively, a member of the family Nymphaeaceae.
57. A dull persistent (usually moderately intense) pain.
58. (botany) Of or relating to the axil.
60. 16 ounces.
62. Goddess of the dead and queen of the underworld.
63. A sizeable hole (usually in the ground).
64. Small bushy deciduous tree native to Asia and North Africa having pretty pink blossoms and highly prized edible nuts enclosed in a hard green hull.
65. Marked by blithe unconcern.
67. A state in northwestern North America.
70. A unit of conductance equal to the reciprocal of an ohm.
72. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
73. In such a manner as could not be otherwise.
75. A public promotion of some product or service.
80. A local and habitual twitching especially in the face.
81. A Kwa language spoken in Ghana and the Ivory Coast.
83. A can with a long nozzle to apply oil to machinery.
86. A drawing illustrating the relations between certain quantities plotted with reference to a set of axes.
88. Relatively small fast-moving sloth.
90. A Tibetan or Mongolian priest of Lamaism.
91. Large luxurious car.
93. Flat-topped or rounded inflorescence characteristic of the family Umbelliferae in which the individual flower stalks arise from about the same point.
96. Goddess of fertility.
97. English writer and a central member of the Fabian Society (1858-1943).
99. Type genus of the Aceraceae.
101. A large vase that usually has a pedestal or feet.
102. An inflammatory disease involving the sebaceous glands of the skin.
103. Evergreen trees and shrubs having oily one-seeded fruits.
104. Any competition.
105. An infection of the sebaceous gland of the eyelid.
1. Divulge information or secrets.
2. A small cake leavened with yeast.
3. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
4. A master's degree in business.
5. A wooded plateau in the Champagne-Ardenne region of France.
6. Something whose name is either forgotten or not known.
7. A unit of area (4840 square yards) used in English-speaking countries.
8. Hardened sugary exudation of various trees.
9. Historical and literary materials relating to Judaism.
10. The local time at the 0 meridian passing through Greenwich, England.
11. A deep bow.
12. A branch of the Tai languages.
13. Any wingless blood-sucking parasitic insect noted for ability to leap.
14. A fine grained mineral having a soft soapy feel and consisting of hydrated magnesium silicate.
15. 11th President of the United States.
22. An inactive volcano in Sicily.
24. Low tufted white-woolly yellow-flowered herb of California.
26. Poorly stated or described.
28. A soft silvery metallic element of the rare earth group.
31. (Greek mythology) A maiden seduced by Zeus.
33. Consideration in dealing with others and avoiding giving offence.
35. Like a baby especially in dependence.
36. A midnight meeting of witches to practice witchcraft and sorcery.
39. A member of the Manchu speaking people of Mongolian race of Manchuria.
40. (geology) Used of the earliest known rocks.
41. Fragile branching stoneworts.
43. Fear resulting from the awareness of danger.
44. Small tree of dry open parts of southern Africa having erect angled branches suggesting candelabra.
46. Top part of an apron.
50. Small spiny outgrowth on the wings of certain insects.
51. Pitiable in circumstances especially through abandonment.
55. An insane person.
56. A liquor or brew containing alcohol as the active agent.
59. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
61. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
66. An Old World plant of the genus Scilla having narrow basal leaves and pink or blue or white racemose flowers.
68. Composed of animal fat.
69. United States writer (born in Poland) who wrote in Yiddish (1880-1957).
71. A unit of power equal to 746 watts.
74. A soft cotton or worsted fabric with an open mesh.
76. The 2nd longest European river.
77. Material used to daub walls.
78. A hard malleable ductile silvery metallic element that is resistant to corrosion.
79. A mite of the genus Acarus.
82. A Bantu language spoken by the Kamba people in Kenya.
84. (archaic) Utterly cast down.
85. A woman who is the custodian of children.
87. (computer science) A kind of computer architecture that has a relatively small set of computer instructions that it can perform.
89. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
92. Being one more than one.
93. A public promotion of some product or service.
94. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
95. A unit of surface area equal to 100 square meters.
98. Angular distance above the horizon (especially of a celestial object).
100. An international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members.