1. Committee formed by a special-interest group to raise money for their favorite political candidates.
4. Afflicted with or marked by anxious uneasiness or trouble or grief.
9. A United Nations agency created to assist developing nations by loans guaranteed by member governments.
13. Not reflecting light.
16. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
17. Having characteristics of the stage especially an artificial and mannered quality.
18. United States physiologist (born in Germany) who did research on parthenogenesis (1859-1924).
19. The residue that remains when something is burned.
20. A very young child (birth to 1 year) who has not yet begun to walk or talk.
22. Coming into existence.
24. Monotypic genus of palms of Australasia.
25. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
26. The capital and largest city of France.
28. Put to use.
30. Related by blood.
32. Canadian economist best remembered for his humorous writings (1869-1944).
34. (botany) Having or relating to spikes.
36. A large group of islands in the south Pacific including Melanesia and Micronesia and Polynesia (and sometimes Australasia and the Malay Archipelago).
38. Tastelessness by virtue of being cheap and vulgar.
39. A characteristic sound.
41. American political cartoonist (1840-1902).
44. Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (trade names Orudis or Orudis KT or Oruvail).
46. A bar or bars of rolled steel making a track along which vehicles can roll.
48. Any of various hard resins from trees of the family Dipterocarpaceae and of the genus Agathis.
50. Cud-chewing mammal used as a draft or saddle animal in desert regions.
53. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
54. The sound of a bell rung slowly to announce a death or a funeral or the end of something v 1.
55. An associate degree in nursing.
56. A city in the Asian part of Russia.
58. A river that rises in northeastern Turkey (near the source of the Euphrates) and flows generally eastward through Armenia to the Caspian Sea.
59. Be confusing or perplexing to.
61. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
63. A unit of surface area equal to 100 square meters.
64. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
65. A worker who attaches something by nailing it.
68. Something with a round shape like a flat circular plate.
70. Deeply moved.
73. In the Catholic church.
75. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
76. A Loloish language.
78. A state of southwestern India.
79. Minor or subordinate.
80. Long pinkish sour leafstalks usually eaten cooked and sweetened.
83. An enclosure made or wire or metal bars in which birds or animals are kept.
86. Ulcerated chilblain on the heel.
90. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
91. A river flowing southwest from Oregon through northern California to the Pacific Ocean.
94. Prevent the growth of horns.
96. A self-funded retirement plan that allows you to contribute a limited yearly sum toward your retirement.
97. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
98. An officer who acts as military assistant to a more senior officer.
100. Of or relating to or characteristic of Thailand of its people.
101. A lipoprotein that transports cholesterol in the blood.
102. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
103. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
104. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
1. A metabolic acid found in yeast and liver cells.
2. Any culture medium that uses agar as the gelling agent.
3. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
4. North American republic containing 50 states - 48 conterminous states in North America plus Alaska in northwest North America and the Hawaiian Islands in the Pacific Ocean.
5. Small genus sometimes included in genus Onoclea.
6. Japanese stringed instrument resembling a banjo with a long neck and a fretted fingerboard and a rectangular soundbox.
7. Eliminate from the body.
8. (Norse mythology) God of war and strife and son of Odin.
9. A large genus of dicotyledonous trees and shrubs of the family Aquifoliaceae that have small flowers and berries (including hollies).
10. Being without a bone or bones.
11. (military) Withdrawal to a more favorable position.
12. A logarithmic unit of sound intensity.
13. South American plant cultivated for its large fragrant trumpet-shaped flowers.
14. Savory jelly based on fish or meat stock used as a mold for meats or vegetables.
15. Express gratitude or show appreciation to.
21. Surpassing the ordinary especially in size or scale.
23. Apache chieftain who raided the white settlers in the Southwest as resistance to being confined to a reservation (1829-1909).
27. A city in the northern panhandle of Texas.
29. Of a light yellowish-brown color n 1.
31. Any of various naturally occurring impure mixtures of hydrocarbons.
33. Stout-bodied insect with large membranous wings.
35. A psychological disorder characterized by delusions of persecution or grandeur.
37. (Italian cookery) Squid prepared as food.
40. Matter resulting from the process of grinding.
42. A spot that is open late at night and that provides entertainment (as singers or dancers) as well as dancing and food and drink.
43. Genus of North American herbs.
45. (British colloquialism) An excavation.
47. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
49. A percussion instrument consisting of a pair of hollow pieces of wood or bone (usually held between the thumb and fingers) that are made to click together (as by Spanish dancers) in rhythm with the dance.
51. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
52. An edict of the Russian tsar.
57. A state in north central United States.
60. Not curled.
62. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
66. A toilet in England.
67. Order by virtue of superior authority.
69. A virtually extinct Caucasian language spoken exclusively in Turkey.
71. Grammatical number category referring to two or more items or units.
72. The bill in a restaurant.
74. An angular shape characterized by sharp turns in alternating directions.
77. A dialect of Chinese spoken in southeastern China.
81. Not easy.
82. A small cake leavened with yeast.
84. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
85. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
87. A tiny or scarcely detectable amount.
88. A small nail.
89. A town in north central Oklahoma.
92. An adult male person (as opposed to a woman).
93. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
95. The fatty flesh of eel.
99. A state in midwestern United States.
100. A highly unstable radioactive element (the heaviest of the halogen series).