1. Any of various primates with short tails or no tail at all.
4. A burn cause by hot liquid or steam.
9. Move as if through a sieve.
13. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
16. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
17. A hidden storage space (for money or provisions or weapons).
18. A Spanish river.
19. The longer of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code.
20. A Russian unit of length (71 cm).
22. Very small free-living arachnid that is parasitic on animals or plants.
24. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
25. A constitutional monarchy on the western part of the islands of Samoa in the South Pacific.
26. Lacking either stimulating or irritating characteristics.
27. Worn or shabby from overuse or (of pages) from having corners turned down.
29. A native or inhabitant of Great Britain.
32. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
34. Capital of Swaziland.
39. Capital and largest city of Italy.
43. A republic consisting of 26 of 32 counties comprising the island of Ireland.
44. (Old Testament) The minister of the Persian emperor who hated the Jews and was hanged for plotting to massacre them.
46. A capacitance unit equal to one billion farads.
47. Sound of any kind (especially unintelligible or dissonant sound).
49. Very spicy sauce made from tabasco peppers.
51. A demon who swallows the sun causing eclipses.
52. The United Nations agency concerned with international maritime activities.
53. The formation of frost or ice on a surface.
55. A state in New England.
56. Ions are accelerated along a linear path by voltage differences on electrodes along the path.
57. Highly seasoned cut of smoked beef.
61. A city in northern India.
62. Widely distributed genus of herbs or shrubs with glandular compound leaves and spicate or racemose purple or white flowers.
63. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
64. Clean or orderly.
65. A radioactive transuranic element produced by bombarding plutonium with neutrons.
66. A radioactive transuranic element.
68. English actor noted for his portrayals of Shakespeare's great tragic characters (1789-1833).
70. A colorless odorless gaseous element that give a red glow in a vacuum tube.
72. A public promotion of some product or service.
74. The sciences concerned with gathering and manipulating and storing and retrieving and classifying recorded information.
76. Large tropical butterfly with degenerate forelegs and an unpleasant taste.
79. Highly excited.
81. An informal conversation.
84. A room or establishment where alcoholic drinks are served over a counter.
85. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
87. United States jazz trumpeter and bandleader (1900-1971).
89. A major god.
92. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
93. Genus of widely distributed agarics that have white spores and are poisonous with few exceptions.
95. A cadenced trot executed by the horse in one spot.
97. Above average in size or number or quantity or magnitude or extent.
98. A deceitful and unreliable scoundrel.
99. (Greek mythology) Goddess of the earth and mother of Cronus and the Titans in ancient mythology.
101. The address of a web page on the world wide web.
102. A rapid bustling commotion.
103. Give a benediction to.
104. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
105. Cut off from a whole.
106. Being one more than one.
1. By bad luck.
2. (obstetrics) The number of live-born children a woman has delivered.
3. Electronic warfare undertaken to insure effective friendly use of the electromagnetic spectrum in spite of the enemy's use of electronic warfare.
4. Minute blackish gregarious flies destructive to mushrooms and seedlings.
5. Airtight sealed metal container for food or drink or paint etc..
6. (informal) Of the highest quality.
7. A gonadotropic hormone that is secreted by the anterior pituitary.
8. Made of fir or pine.
9. The upper house of the parliament of the Republic of Ireland.
10. A United Nations agency created to assist developing nations by loans guaranteed by member governments.
11. The sixth day of the week.
12. A genus of delicate ferns belonging to the family Osmundaceae.
13. The sixth month of the civil year.
14. A very young child (birth to 1 year) who has not yet begun to walk or talk.
15. Of or relating to or characteristic of the Republic of Chad or its people or language.
21. English materialist and political philosopher who advocated absolute sovereignty as the only kind of government that could resolve problems caused by the selfishness of human beings (1588-1679).
23. A small tent used as a dressing room beside the sea or a swimming pool.
28. "an agrarian (or agricultural) society".
30. Antibacterial drug (trade name Nydrazid) used to treat tuberculosis.
31. (British) A light midafternoon meal of tea and sandwiches or cakes.
33. A disreputable vagrant.
35. Plant materials and animal waste used as fuel.
36. (music) A short recitative that is melodic but is not an aria.
37. Open-heart surgery in which the rib cage is opened and a section of a blood vessel is grafted from the aorta to the coronary artery to bypass the blocked section of the coronary artery and improve the blood supply to the heart.
38. Small long-bodied short-legged German breed of dog having a short sleek coat and long drooping ears.
40. Similar to the color of a ripe orange.
41. A great rani.
42. Possessing an education (especially having more than average knowledge).
45. Wildly disordered.
48. A genus of Mustelidae.
50. A light informal meal.
54. A high-crowned black cap (usually made of felt or sheepskin) worn by men in Turkey and Iran and the Caucasus.
58. A genus of Scolopacidae.
59. Informal terms for a mother.
60. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
67. The decade from 1950 to 1959.
69. Tag the base runner to get him out.
71. Island in West Indies.
73. The quantity of an active agent (substance or radiation) taken in or absorbed at any one time.
75. A written agreement between two states or sovereigns.
77. Plant with an elongated head of broad stalked leaves resembling celery.
78. Not straightforward or candid.
80. Extremely cold.
81. A metric unit of length equal to one hundredth of a meter.
82. A person who is abnormally small.
83. God of wealth and love.
86. An aggressive remark directed at a person like a missile and intended to have a telling effect.
88. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
89. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
90. A rounded thickly curled hairdo.
91. The activity of contributing to the fulfillment of a need or furtherance of an effort or purpose.
94. The molecular weight of a substance expressed in grams.
96. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
100. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.