1. Floor consisting of a large unpartitioned space over a factory or warehouse or other commercial space.
5. Disabled in the feet or legs.
9. The cardinal number that is the fifth power of ten.
13. The sixth day of the week.
16. Goddess of fate.
17. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
18. English prelate noted for his pessimistic sermons and articles (1860-1954).
19. (British) A linear measure of 16.5 feet.
20. Indian statesman and leader with Gandhi in the struggle for home rule.
22. An esoteric or occult matter that is traditionally secret.
24. Lower in esteem.
26. Industrial city of Belarus southeast of Minsk.
27. Jordan's port.
28. East Indian tart yellow berrylike fruit.
29. Any high mountain.
31. Of or relating to or resulting from rickets.
34. A diuretic drug (trade name Esidrix and HydroDIURIL) used in the treatment of hypertension.
38. United States newspaper publisher (1858-1935).
41. An unidentified (and possibly enemy) aircraft.
42. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
46. An elaborate song for solo voice.
48. Any of various systems of units for measuring electricity and magnetism.
49. Marked by foolish or unreasoning fondness.
51. United States composer of musical comedies (1885-1945).
52. Not far distant in time or space or degree or circumstances.
54. The capital and largest city of Greece.
56. Having awns i.e. bristle- or hair-like appendages on the flowering parts of some cereals and grasses.
58. Treated with contempt.
59. The law enforcement agency in the Justice Department.
60. The sacred city of Lamaism.
61. United States tennis player who was the first Black to win United States and English singles championships (1943-1993).
65. The branch of engineering science that studies the uses of electricity and the equipment for power generation and distribution and the control of machines and communication.
66. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
68. Of or relating to or functioning as a phrase.
70. A base or platform on which hay or corn is stacked.
73. American dramatist (1928- ).
76. The act of moving along swiftly (as before a gale).
77. A Hindu prince or king in India.
78. Imperial moths.
80. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
82. Disparaging terms for the common people.
85. Any small branched yellow-flowered North American herb of the genus Krigia.
89. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
91. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
92. A federal agency established to regulate the release of new foods and health-related products.
94. A long noosed rope used to catch animals.
95. Precipitation of ice pellets when there are strong rising air currents.
98. A fee charged for exchanging currencies.
100. (Irish) The sea personified.
101. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
102. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
103. Dearly loved.
104. The basic unit of electric current adopted under the System International d'Unites.
1. Either of two saclike respiratory organs in the chest of vertebrates.
2. Chocolate cookie with white cream filling.
3. A linear unit of measurement (equal to 6 feet) for water depth.
4. Forming viscous or glutinous threads.
5. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.
6. Type genus of the family Arcidae.
7. An accidental hole that allows something (fluid or light etc.) to enter or escape.
8. A short sleeveless outer tunic emblazoned with a coat of arms.
9. Of a pale purple color.
10. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
11. One thousand grams.
12. A healthy state of wellbeing free from disease.
13. The basic monetary unit in many countries.
14. Scottish explorer who led Arctic expeditions that yielded geographic discoveries while searching for the Northwest Passage (1777-1856).
15. The content of cognition.
21. (Norse mythology) One of the Aesir known for his beauty and skill with bow and skis.
23. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
25. The second month of the Hindu calendar.
30. A genus of temperate and arctic evergreen trees (see spruce).
32. One of the 7 gods of happiness.
33. Made agreeably cold (especially by ice).
35. To a small degree or extent.
36. Large herbivorous tropical American arboreal lizards with a spiny crest along the back.
37. A salt or ester of xanthic acid.
39. French revolutionary who was prominent in the early days of the French Revolution (1749-1791).
40. A form of solitaire that involves gambling.
43. The dialect of Malay used as the national language of the Republic of Indonesia or of Malaysia.
44. The recipient of funds or other benefits.
45. Toward the mouth or oral region.
47. A submerged ridge of rock or coral near the surface of the water.
50. Ancient Persian god of light and truth.
53. Any plant of the genus Reseda.
55. A man who courts a woman.
57. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
62. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
63. Large marine snail much used as food in Europe.
64. Any of several small ungulate mammals of Africa and Asia with rodent-like incisors and feet with hooflike toes.
67. (botany) Of or relating to the axil.
69. A white trivalent metallic element.
71. Relating to or characteristic of Arabs.
72. A person who announces and plays popular recorded music.
74. The main organ of photosynthesis and transpiration in higher plants.
75. Capital and largest city of Iraq.
76. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
79. A wrong action attributable to bad judgment or ignorance or inattention.
81. Being or occurring in fact or actuality.
83. In bed.
84. An amino acid that is found in the central nervous system.
86. Offering fun and gaiety.
87. A distinct part that can be specified separately in a group of things that could be enumerated on a list.
88. An association of people to promote the welfare of senior citizens.
90. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
93. How long something has existed.
96. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
97. A yellow trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
99. A state in midwestern United States.