1. The 19th letter of the Greek alphabet.
4. The basic unit of money in Zaire.
9. Located on a side.
13. A federal agency established to regulate the release of new foods and health-related products.
16. The compass point that is one point north of due east.
17. (Sumerian) God of the air and king of the Sumerian gods.
18. A dull persistent (usually moderately intense) pain.
19. Imperial dynasty that ruled China (most of the time) from 206 BC to 221 and expanded its boundaries and developed its bureaucracy.
20. (law) A defense by an accused person purporting to show that he or she could not have committed the crime in question.
22. A pungent gas compounded of nitrogen and hydrogen (NH3).
25. Hypothyroidism marked by dry skin and swellings around lips and nose as well as mental deterioration.
27. Framework for holding objects.
28. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
29. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
31. A bachelor's degree in science.
32. Pleasantly occupied.
35. A public promotion of some product or service.
36. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
38. A small cake leavened with yeast.
42. A recognizable kind.
43. Large sweet juicy hybrid between tangerine and grapefruit having a thick wrinkled skin.
47. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
49. Half the width of an em.
50. Living or growing on the exterior surface of an animal usually as a parasite.
53. A list of dishes available at a restaurant.
54. The seventh month of the Moslem calendar.
57. A warning against certain acts.
59. The sign language used in the United States.
60. One of the five major classes of immunoglobulins.
61. Not only so, but.
64. An inflammatory disease involving the sebaceous glands of the skin.
66. A widely distributed perennial sedge having small edible nutlike tubers.
68. A period of 40 weekdays from Ash Wednesday to Holy Saturday.
69. Massive plantigrade carnivorous or omnivorous mammals with long shaggy coats and strong claws.
70. Tropical woody herb with showy yellow flowers and flat pods.
71. (Greek mythology) Goddess of the earth and mother of Cronus and the Titans in ancient mythology.
73. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
75. A yellow trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
76. Type genus of the Aceraceae.
78. 16 ounces.
80. (Greek mythology) Greek god of war.
83. Aroused to impatience or anger.
85. Tropical American tree producing cacao beans.
88. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
91. An edge tool with a heavy bladed head mounted across a handle.
92. (Greek mythology) A maiden seduced by Zeus.
96. A detailed description of design criteria for a piece of work.
99. A river in northeastern Brazil that flows generally northward to the Atlantic Ocean.
101. (informal) Informed about the latest trends.
103. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
104. (British) Your grandmother.
105. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
106. A native or inhabitant of Sweden.
107. An international organization created in 1949 by the North Atlantic Treaty for purposes of collective security.
108. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. A cooperative unit.
2. In a competent capable manner.
3. A powerful operating system developed at the Bell Telephone Laboratories.
4. A family of fish in the order Zeomorphi.
5. An associate degree in nursing.
6. Tropical American tree grown in southern United States having a whitish pink-tinged fruit.
7. A narrow elongated opening or fissure between two symmetrical parts.
8. Any of various trees of the genus Ulmus.
9. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
10. A pendent spear of ice formed by the freezing of dripping water.
11. East Indian tree bearing a profusion of intense vermilion velvet-textured blooms and yielding a yellow dye.
12. The branch of engineering science that studies the uses of electricity and the equipment for power generation and distribution and the control of machines and communication.
13. The federal agency that insures residential mortgages.
14. Fallow deer.
15. Type genus of the Anatidae.
21. Small genus of cormous perennials of Mexico.
23. Toward the mouth or oral region.
24. Capital and largest city and economic and cultural center of Portugal.
26. Give qualities or abilities to.
30. 1,000 baiza equal 1 riyal-omani.
33. The capital and largest city of Managua.
34. A monarchy in northwestern Europe occupying most of the British Isles.
37. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
39. Wear away.
40. A ballplayer who is batting.
41. French philosopher and theologian.
44. A physician who is not a specialist but treats all illnesses.
45. Chinese tree cultivated especially in Philippines and India for its edible fruit.
46. A daughter of your brother or sister.
48. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
51. Rounded like an egg.
52. Any plant of the genus Canna having large sheathing leaves and clusters of large showy flowers.
55. The third month of the Hindu calendar.
56. Minor or subordinate.
58. Type genus of the Tetraonidae.
62. Having a specified kind of border or edge.
63. Any culture medium that uses agar as the gelling agent.
65. A unit of information equal to one million (1,048,576) bytes.
67. Of or relating to Slavic languages.
72. Web-footed diving seabirds of northern seas.
74. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
77. The corporate executive responsible for the operations of the firm.
79. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
81. An inactive volcano in Sicily.
82. A town in central Kansas.
84. As from a country.
85. Denoting a quantity consisting of one more than eight and one less than ten.
86. Flesh of a castrated male chicken.
87. (Babylonian) A demigod or first man.
88. A state in northwestern North America.
89. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
90. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
93. The highest level or degree attainable.
94. Set down according to a plan.
95. Beyond what is natural.
97. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
98. A condensed but memorable saying embodying some important fact of experience that is taken as true by many people.
100. Of flax, hemp, or jute, so as to promote loosening of the fibers form the woody tissue.
102. A state in midwestern United States.