1. Payment due by the recipient on delivery.
4. A genus of Ploceidae.
9. (informal) Exceptionally good.
13. Any of several small ungulate mammals of Africa and Asia with rodent-like incisors and feet with hooflike toes.
16. Step on it.
17. A farewell remark.
18. Type genus of the Ranidae.
19. A federal agency that supervises carriers that transport goods and people between states.
20. A city in northwestern Syria.
22. No longer having or seeming to have or expecting to have life.
23. A blue dye obtained from plants or made synthetically.
24. A nucleic acid that transmits genetic information from DNA to the cytoplasm.
25. Small to medium evergreen dioecious trees of oceanic climates.
27. Having a face or facing especially of a specified kind or number.
29. (of complexion) Blemished by imperfections of the skin.
31. Something serving to conceal plans.
32. A doctor's degree in religion.
34. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.
39. The basic unit of money in China.
45. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
46. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
47. Avatar of Vishnu.
48. The state of being weak in health or body (especially from old age).
52. A white native of Cape Province who is a descendant of Dutch settlers and who speaks Afrikaans.
54. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
55. A family of fish of suborder Blennioidea.
56. The biblical name for ancient Syria.
57. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
59. Expel, as of gases and odors.
60. A state in northwestern United States on the Pacific.
61. Used of a single unit or thing.
62. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
63. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
65. The principal evil jinni in Islamic mythology.
66. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
67. Widely distributed lichens usually having a grayish or yellow pendulous freely branched thallus.
69. Worn until no longer useful.
72. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
73. A workplace for the conduct of scientific research.
75. A state in midwestern United States.
76. A bluish shade of green.
77. The supreme commander of a fleet.
84. Any of various minerals consisting of hydrous silicates of aluminum or potassium etc. that crystallize in forms that allow perfect cleavage into very thin leaves.
85. Filled with the emotional impact of overwhelming surprise or shock.
87. An Indian side dish of yogurt and chopped cucumbers and spices.
91. A liquid used for printing or writing or drawing.
94. A sock with a separation for the big toe.
96. The month following February and preceding April.
97. Narrow wood or metal or plastic runners used for gliding over snow.
98. Lighted up by or as by fire or flame.
99. Type genus of the Anatidae.
100. A Kwa language spoken by the Yoruba people in southwestern Nigeria.
101. Thigh of a hog (usually smoked).
102. Act together, as of organisms.
103. A narrow thin strip of wood used as backing for plaster or to make latticework.
104. A member of a Mayan people of southwestern Guatemala.
1. Someone who has won first place in a competition.
2. A worker who oils engines or machinery.
3. United States industrialist who manufactured plows suitable for working the prairie soil (1804-1886).
4. An informal term for a father.
5. Large antelope with lightly spiraled horns of desert regions of North Africa.
6. Small cubes with 1 to 6 spots on the faces.
7. Lacking or deprive of the sense of hearing wholly or in part.
8. Wild sheep of northern Africa.
9. (Scotland) A slope or hillside.
10. The basic unit of money in South Africa.
11. Black tropical American cuckoo.
12. (Arthurian legend) The most virtuous knight of the Round Table.
13. A full skirt with a gathered waistband.
14. An inflammatory disease involving the sebaceous glands of the skin.
15. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
21. (Greek mythology) The priestess of Apollo at Delphi who transmitted the oracles.
26. A beverage made by steeping tea leaves in water.
28. Being one hundred more than three hundred.
30. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
33. Being ten more than one hundred ninety.
35. Alternatively, a member of the family Nymphaeaceae.
36. A town in north central Oklahoma.
37. A large group of islands in the south Pacific including Melanesia and Micronesia and Polynesia (and sometimes Australasia and the Malay Archipelago).
38. Hard dry sharp-flavored Italian cheese.
40. Waterproof hip boots (sometimes extending to the chest) worn by anglers.
41. Pertaining to or resembling amoebae.
42. An ester of adenosine that is converted to ATP for energy storage.
43. Hear or try a court case anew.
44. Having a long narrow cut.
49. A Greek epic poem (attributed to Homer) describing the siege of Troy.
50. (Scot) A leather strap for punishing children.
51. An affirmative.
53. (of drugs) Through the mouth rather than through injection.
58. Any of various deciduous or evergreen ornamental shrubs of the genus Abelia having opposite simple leaves and cymes of small white or pink or purplish flowers.
64. Of or relating to or resembling the physical or orbital characteristics of a planet or the planets.
66. An indehiscent fruit derived from a single ovary having one or many seeds within a fleshy wall or pericarp.
68. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
70. Portuguese explorer who in 1488 was the first European to get round the Cape of Good Hope (thus establishing a sea route from the Atlantic to Asia) (1450-1500).
71. An insecticide that is also toxic to animals and humans.
74. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
78. A Nilotic language.
79. United States neoclassical architect (1847-1909).
80. (folklore) A corpse that rises at night to drink the blood of the living.
81. A distinct feature or element in a problem.
82. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
83. Of or relating to or characteristic of Ireland or its people.
86. Made from residue of grapes or apples after pressing.
87. A public promotion of some product or service.
88. (Islam) The man who leads prayers in a mosque.
89. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
90. Starch resembling sago that is obtained from cuckoopint root.
92. An enclosed space.
93. An (apparently) flying object whose nature is unknown.
95. Nocturnal mouselike mammal with forelimbs modified to form membranous wings and anatomical adaptations for echolocation by which they navigate.