1. Lie adjacent to another.
5. Sudden sharp painful emotion.
9. A Loloish language.
13. A unit of pressure.
16. (Irish) Mother of the Tuatha De Danann.
17. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
18. Any piece of cord that conveys liquid by capillary action.
19. Having leadership guidance.
20. Genus of weedy Old World yellow-flowered herbs usually containing a bitter-tasting substance.
21. Production of a certain amount.
24. Soft lump or unevenness in a yarn.
25. Extremely evil or cruel.
29. Workplace consisting of a long narrow path or shed where rope is made.
31. An antibiotic (trade name Azactam) used against severe infections.
33. Tropical and subtropical marine and freshwater fishes having an elongated body and long protruding lower jaw.
36. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
37. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
38. A summary that repeats the substance of a longer discussion.
41. Soft blue-gray mineral.
45. Any of the three Fates or goddesses of destiny.
47. (Old Testament) Samson's Philistine mistress who betrayed him by cutting off his hair and so deprived him of his strength.
49. Of or related to or derived from oats.
50. Owed and payable immediately or on demand.
52. The 3 goddesses of fate or destiny.
54. Avoid and stay away from deliberately.
55. Italian painter and engraver noted for his frescoes (1431-1506).
59. A visual presentation showing how something works.
60. Engage or hire for work.
61. Unarmed feather palms of central and northern South America.
62. A river that rises in northeastern Turkey (near the source of the Euphrates) and flows generally eastward through Armenia to the Caspian Sea.
63. A pass between mountain peaks.
64. A republic in southern Europe on the Italian Peninsula.
65. Very small yellow-headed titmouse of Western North America.
68. A member of the extinct Algonquian people formerly living in northern Indiana and southern Michigan.
70. Herb of the Pacific islands grown throughout the tropics for its edible root and in temperate areas as an ornamental for its large glossy leaves.
73. Wearing or provided with clothing.
74. Lack of attention and due care.
79. (architecture) Forming or resembling an arch.
82. The condition of belonging to a particular place or group by virtue of social or ethnic or cultural lineage.
84. Excessively fat.
88. Covered with beads of liquid.
90. Relatively small gnawing animals having a single pair of constantly growing incisor teeth specialized for gnawing.
92. A European river.
93. (Scotland) A small loaf or roll of soft bread.
94. (New Testament) The sages who visited Jesus and Mary and Joseph shortly after Jesus was born.
96. (used especially of vegetation) Having lost all moisture.
97. Chief port of Yemen.
98. The capital and largest city of Japan.
99. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
100. Be teeming, be abuzz.
101. The income arising from land or other property.
1. A system of one or more computers and associated software with common storage.
2. (criminal law) Money that must be forfeited by the bondsman if an accused person fails to appear in court for trial.
3. Move out of a curled position.
4. Jet engine in which a turbine drives air to the burner.
5. Out of fashion.
6. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
7. A state in New England.
8. Ox of southeast Asia sometimes considered a domesticated breed of the gaur.
9. 100 lwei equal 1 kwanza.
10. A can with a long nozzle to apply oil to machinery.
11. A digital display that uses liquid crystal cells that change reflectivity in an applied electric field.
12. (informal) Being satisfactory or in satisfactory condition.
13. A hairdo formed by braiding or twisting the hair.
14. Spanish missionary who founded Franciscan missions in California (1713-1784).
15. A manner of speaking that is natural to native speakers of a language.
22. A liquid used for printing or writing or drawing.
23. A movement back from an impact.
26. (sometimes followed by `of') Having or showing realization or perception.
27. A member of a North American Indian people of southwestern Oregon.
28. Tropical American tree producing cacao beans.
30. A solution containing a phosphate buffer.
32. An angular shape characterized by sharp turns in alternating directions.
34. Howler monkeys.
35. A cut of pork ribs with much of the meat trimmed off.
39. A federation of North American industrial unions that merged with the American Federation of Labor in 1955.
40. Surveying instrument consisting of the upper movable part of a theodolite including the telescope and its attachments.
42. Of or relating to the philosophical study of ethics.
43. Any tumor derived from cells of the nervous system.
44. (zoology) Relating to or belonging to or characteristic of any worms of the phylum Annelida.
46. Available to rent or lease.
48. (Old Testament) The minister of the Persian emperor who hated the Jews and was hanged for plotting to massacre them.
51. Have confidence or faith in.
53. (Greek mythology) The winged goddess of the dawn in ancient mythology.
56. Of animals.
57. A brittle gray crystalline element that is a semiconducting metalloid (resembling silicon) used in transistors.
58. Connected with or belonging to or used in a navy.
66. A biological unit consisting of a nucleus and the body of cytoplasm with which it interacts.
67. A device that, on receiving radar signals, transmits coded signals in response to help navigators determine their position.
69. A ship with a reinforced bow to break up ice and keep channels open for navigation.
70. A hairdo formed by braiding or twisting the hair.
71. 1/10 gram.
72. Half the width of an em.
75. Swelling from excessive accumulation of serous fluid in tissue.
76. Slices of bread that have been toasted.
77. A river in southeastern France.
78. Functioning correctly and ready for action.
80. Having been read.
81. The head of a branch of an organized crime syndicate.
83. Affectedly dainty or refined.
84. Airtight sealed metal container for food or drink or paint etc..
85. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
86. (computer science) The movement of a read/write head to a specific data track on a disk v 1.
87. Bulky grayish-brown eagle with a short wedge-shaped white tail.
89. An informal term for a father.
91. A recurring sleep state during which dreaming occurs.
95. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.