1. An affirmative.
4. A pair of people who live together.
9. A South American shrub whose leaves are chewed by natives of the Andes.
13. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
16. (computer science) A coding system that incorporates extra parity bits in order to detect errors.
17. Not stale or old.
18. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
19. A small piece of cloth.
20. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
22. An early Christian church designed like a Roman basilica.
25. A blind god.
26. Egg-shaped terra-cotta wind instrument with a mouthpiece and finger holes.
28. In ceremonial attire and paraphernalia.
29. A Brazilian river.
31. Open-heart surgery in which the rib cage is opened and a section of a blood vessel is grafted from the aorta to the coronary artery to bypass the blocked section of the coronary artery and improve the blood supply to the heart.
34. Towards the side away from the wind.
35. The sign language used in the United States.
39. A master's degree in business.
41. Any cone-shaped artifact.
45. A fraudulent business scheme.
47. A workplace for the conduct of scientific research.
49. A villainous Jew in Charles Dickens' novel "Oliver Twist".
50. Relating to or resembling a cone.
54. The noise made by a short puff of steam (as from an engine).
55. A book of the New Testament.
57. How long something has existed.
58. (Irish) The sea personified.
59. A planet (usually Venus) seen just before sunrise in the eastern sky.
62. To make a mistake or be incorrect.
63. (electronics) Designating sound transmission from two sources through two channels.
66. Paralysis of the vocal cords resulting in an inability to speak.
67. A detailed description of design criteria for a piece of work.
69. Of or relating to or characteristic of Hades or Tartarus.
70. Having the slant of a bevel.
71. A state in northwestern North America.
73. An elegantly dressed man (often with affected manners).
75. Functioning correctly and ready for action.
76. Gay or light-hearted recreational activity for diversion or amusement.
80. Swelling from excessive accumulation of serous fluid in tissue.
84. A vigorous blow.
88. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
89. A wheeled vehicle adapted to the rails of railroad.
92. Of or in or relating to the nose.
94. A city in north central Morocco.
95. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
96. The United Nations agency concerned with civil aviation.
98. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
99. A federal agency established to regulate the release of new foods and health-related products.
100. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
101. A river in central Europe that arises in northwestern Czechoslovakia and flows northward through Germany to empty into the North Sea.
102. Experiencing or showing sorrow or unhappiness.
1. Not only so, but.
2. The persistence of a sound after its source has stopped.
3. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
4. 300 to 3000 kilohertz.
5. Tree (as opposed to shrub).
6. (Britain) Flat semisweet cookie or biscuit usually served with tea.
7. An analytic or interpretive literary composition.
8. (British) A former administrative district of England.
9. (Old Testament) Cain and Abel were the first children of Adam and Eve born after the Fall of Man.
10. English scholastic philosopher and assumed author of Occam's Razor (1285-1349).
11. An independent agency of the United States government responsible for collecting and coordinating intelligence and counterintelligence activities abroad in the national interest.
12. A public promotion of some product or service.
13. A native or inhabitant of Iran.
14. Any of various hard resins from trees of the family Dipterocarpaceae and of the genus Agathis.
15. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
21. (informal) Exceptionally good.
23. (British) A recreational facility including a swimming pool for water sports.
24. A small flat triangular bone in front of the knee that protects the knee joint.
27. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
30. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
32. Mature fruiting body of an ascomycetous fungus.
33. City in southern Malawi.
36. A Mid-Atlantic state.
37. An indistinct shapeless form.
38. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
40. God of wealth and love.
42. A member of the Siouan people formerly inhabiting the Black Hills of western South Dakota.
43. A bowling pin of the type used in ninepins (or (in England) skittles).
44. Ask for or request earnestly.
46. A young woman.
48. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
51. A cloth having a crisscross design.
52. A city in central Georgia southeast of Atlanta.
53. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
56. A vigorous blow.
60. Relating to or characteristic of or occurring on the sea or ships.
61. German mathematician (1804-1851).
64. The capital and largest city of Japan.
65. (Old Testament) Wife of Isaac and mother of Jacob and Esau.
68. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
72. British filmmaker (born in Hungary) (1893-1956).
74. Diabetes caused by a relative or absolute deficiency of insulin and characterized by polyuria.
77. In bed.
78. An independent group of closely related Chadic languages spoken in the area between the Biu-Mandara and East Chadic languages.
79. Set down according to a plan.
80. A block of solid substance (such as soap or wax).
81. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
82. A member of an Iroquoian people formerly living on the south shore of Lake Erie in northern Ohio and northwest Pennsylvania and western New York.
83. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
85. Type genus of the Anatidae.
86. Kamarupan languages spoken in northeastern India and western Burma.
87. Showing or causing joy and pleasure.
90. A self-funded retirement plan that allows you to contribute a limited yearly sum toward your retirement.
91. A local computer network for communication between computers.
93. A tool with a flat blade attached at right angles to a long handle.
97. Being ten more than one hundred forty.