1. Game in which matchsticks are arranged in rows and players alternately remove one or more of them.
4. Any compound of oxygen with another element or a radical.
9. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
13. The tenth month of the Hindu calendar.
16. A self-funded retirement plan that allows you to contribute a limited yearly sum toward your retirement.
17. (Hinduism and Buddhism) The effects of a person's actions that determine his destiny in his next incarnation.
18. Relating to or characteristic of or occurring on land.
19. In or of the month preceding the present one.
20. Small fatty fish usually canned.
22. A Swiss house.
24. A nucleic acid that transmits genetic information from DNA to the cytoplasm.
25. Directed with intense concentration.
28. Not only so, but.
29. Obvious and dull.
32. Striped hyena of southeast Africa that feeds chiefly on insects.
38. A light strong gray lustrous corrosion-resistant metallic element used in strong light-weight alloys (as for airplane parts).
39. Siberian breed of white or cream dog of the spitz family.
42. Type genus of the Anatidae.
43. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
45. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
46. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
47. Agreement with a statement or proposal to do something.
48. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
50. A macintosh made from cotton fabric treated with oil and pigment to make it waterproof.
52. A Mid-Atlantic state.
53. The sixth month of the civil year.
55. Outstanding United States athlete (1888-1953).
58. Sheet glass cut in shapes for windows or doors.
59. Any of various spectacular plants of the genus Laelia having showy flowers in many colors.
60. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
61. An anticipated outcome that is intended or that guides your planned actions.
62. An oily colorless liquid obtained by the condensation of two molecules of acetaldehyde.
64. Being ten more than one hundred.
65. Half the width of an em.
66. A republic in southern South America on the western slopes of the Andes on the south Pacific coast.
68. A stone tool from the Neolithic Age.
71. (of fabrics and paper) Grown dark in color over time.
74. A quantity of no importance.
75. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
77. A complex red organic pigment containing iron and other atoms to which oxygen binds.
78. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
80. Cleansing agent consisting of soaps or detergents used for washing the hair.
83. West Indian evergreen with medium to long leaves.
87. Bright with a steady but subdued shining.
90. An art museum that is a famous tourist attraction in Paris.
92. An official language of the Republic of South Africa.
93. The federal agency that insures residential mortgages.
94. The Tibeto-Burman language spoken in the Dali region of Yunnan.
96. The 20th letter of the Hebrew alphabet.
97. A city in northern India.
98. Take in solid food.
99. A former copper coin of Pakistan.
100. (Judaism) Not conforming to dietary laws.
101. A facial expression of contempt or scorn.
1. Not final or absolute.
2. A theocratic republic in the Middle East in western Asia.
3. One who suffers for the sake of principle.
4. The largest island of the central Ryukyu Islands.
5. A skin problem marked by the development (on the eyelids and neck and back) of irregular yellow nodules.
6. A strong emotion.
7. Diabetes caused by a relative or absolute deficiency of insulin and characterized by polyuria.
8. (used of count nouns) Every one considered individually.
9. Speaking a Slavic language.
10. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
11. Used of a single unit or thing.
12. An insecticide that is also toxic to animals and humans.
13. A plant of the family Portulacaceae having fleshy succulent obovate leaves often grown as a potherb or salad herb.
14. The inner and longer of the two bones of the human forearm.
15. Indicating the most important performer or role.
21. Performance of moral or religious acts.
23. An ugly evil-looking old woman.
26. Resist or confront with resistance.
27. Very spicy sauce made from tabasco peppers.
30. State capital and largest city of Georgia.
31. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
33. Breed of large wiry-coated terrier bred in Yorkshire.
34. Someone given to disputes over words.
35. A member of a ship's crew who performs manual labor.
36. Plaything consisting of a pile of sand or a box filled with sand for children to play in.
37. Having an illustrious reputation.
40. The twelfth month of the civil year.
41. Any of several small ungulate mammals of Africa and Asia with rodent-like incisors and feet with hooflike toes.
44. The trait of lacking restraint or control.
49. Relating to or like or divided into areolae.
51. Wild goat of mountain areas of Eurasia and North Africa having large recurved horns.
54. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
56. A small inflamed elevation of the skin.
57. Water falling in drops from vapor condensed in the atmosphere.
63. Either of two folds of skin that can be moved to cover or open the eye.
67. Relating to the blood vessels or blood.
68. A plant of the family Portulacaceae having fleshy succulent obovate leaves often grown as a potherb or salad herb.
69. Dutch navigator who was the first European to discover Tasmania and New Zealand (1603-1659).
70. Black honeycreepers with yellow feathers around the tail.
72. Traveling on horseback.
73. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
76. The occurrence of a sudden discharge (as of liquid).
77. The eleventh month of the civil year.
79. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
80. (Norse mythology) God of war and strife and son of Odin.
81. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
82. Having come or been brought to a conclusion.
83. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
84. An enclosure made or wire or metal bars in which birds or animals are kept.
85. The work of caring for or attending to someone or something.
86. (botany) Of or relating to the axil.
88. A broad flat muscle on either side of the back.
89. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
91. 30 to 300 gigahertz.
95. Not out.