1. A detailed description of design criteria for a piece of work.
5. Deeply moved.
9. Norwegian mathematician (1802-1829).
13. (astronomy) A measure of time defined by Earth's orbital motion.
16. A member of the North American Indian people living in southern Arizona and northern Mexico.
17. Fermented alcoholic beverage brewed from malt and hops.
18. (of a young animal) Abandoned by its mother and raised by hand.
19. A spring-flowering shrub or small tree of the genus Crataegus.
20. (botany) Of or relating to the axil.
21. Produce a literary work.
23. The occurrence of a change for the worse.
25. Long-tailed arboreal mustelid of Central and South America.
27. Parasitic on the digestive epithelium of vertebrates and higher invertebrates.
29. An officer who acts as military assistant to a more senior officer.
30. A nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (trade name Clinoril).
33. A public promotion of some product or service.
34. Squash bugs.
35. Mature female of mammals of which the male is called `buck'.
37. The airforce of Great Britain.
38. A large building at an airport where aircraft can be stored and maintained.
41. Lacking grace in movement or posture.
45. American novelist (1909-1955).
46. A class of proteins produced in lymph tissue in vertebrates and that function as antibodies in the immune response.
50. A sensation (as of a cold breeze or bright light) that precedes the onset of certain disorders such as a migraine attack or epileptic seizure.
52. An inflammatory disease of connective tissue with variable features including fever and weakness and fatigability and joint pains and skin lesions on the face or neck or arms.
53. Constituting or relating to a tail.
55. Denoting a quantity consisting of six items or units.
56. Situated at the top or highest position.
57. Marked by care and persistent effort.
60. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
63. A large number or amount.
64. Small free-swimming tunicates.
66. The square of a body of any size of type.
67. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
68. Any plant of the genus Erica.
71. Speak in a nasal voice.
74. A soft silver-white or yellowish metallic element of the alkali metal group.
76. Being nine more than ninety.
77. Angular distance above the horizon (especially of a celestial object).
78. The act of scanning.
80. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
82. A colorless poisonous gas.
86. A line of text serving to indicate what the passage below it is about.
88. An unfledged or nestling hawk.
89. An inhabitant of Lappland.
92. A slippery or viscous liquid or liquefiable substance not miscible with water.
93. Australian clover fern.
96. An insect in the inactive stage of development (when it is not feeding) intermediate between larva and adult.
98. Japanese ornamental tree with fragrant white or pink blossoms and small yellow fruits.
99. A dark-skinned member of a race of people living in Australia when Europeans arrived.
100. Having a sharp inclination.
101. A town in north central Oklahoma.
102. A federal agency that supervises carriers that transport goods and people between states.
103. Lacking in rigor or strictness.
104. The time of life between the ages of 12 and 20.
105. Small European freshwater fish with a slender bluish-green body.
106. Inquire about.
1. A cloth covering (a legging) that provides covering for the instep and ankles.
2. Rice cooked in well-seasoned broth with onions or celery and usually poultry or game or shellfish and sometimes tomatoes.
3. (computer science) A system of world-wide electronic communication in which a computer user can compose a message at one terminal that is generated at the recipient's terminal when he logs in.
4. A railcar where passengers ride.
5. A run that is the result of the batter's performance.
6. A mythical Greek warrior who was a leader on the Trojan side of the Trojan War.
7. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
8. Thin and fit.
9. Type genus of the Aceraceae.
10. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
11. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
12. A unit of length of thread or yarn.
13. Of or relating to or characteristic of Thailand of its people.
14. (Irish) Chief god of the Tuatha De Danann.
15. Thick woolen fabric used for clothing.
22. Have a tendency or disposition to do or be something.
24. A constitutional monarchy in southeastern Asia on Borneo and the Malay Peninsula.
26. A former copper coin of Pakistan.
28. Conforming to an ultimate standard of perfection or excellence.
31. An anticholinergic drug (trade name Daricon) used in treating peptic ulcers.
32. (Judaism) Sacred chest where the ancient Hebrews kept the two tablets containing the Ten Commandments.
36. A member of the Siouan people formerly inhabiting the Black Hills of western South Dakota.
39. Bright with a steady but subdued shining.
40. In such a manner as could not be otherwise.
42. A fire-breathing dragon used in medieval heraldry.
43. Extravasation of urine into the scrotal sac.
44. Italian painter whose many paintings exemplify the ideals of the High Renaissance (1483-1520).
47. A measuring instrument for measuring and indicating a quantity or for testing conformity with a standard.
48. A bachelor's degree in religion.
49. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
51. A city in central New York.
54. A former communist country in eastern Europe and northern Asia.
58. German romantic poet (1787-1862).
59. The dynasty that ruled much of Manchuria and northeastern China from 947 to 1125.
61. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
62. A deceitful and unreliable scoundrel.
65. Characteristic of false pride.
69. A belief (or system of beliefs) accepted as authoritative by some group or school.
70. A member of an Algonquian people living in central Canada.
72. (trademark) An antacid.
73. Not established by conditioning or learning.
75. Crested screamers.
79. Tropical American trees with palmately compound leaves and showy bell-shaped flowers.
80. Aromatic bulb used as seasoning.
81. Be in accord.
83. Written on a typewriter.
84. Savory jelly based on fish or meat stock used as a mold for meats or vegetables.
85. (folklore) A corpse that rises at night to drink the blood of the living.
87. In or of the present month.
90. Either of two large muscles of the chest.
91. The person or thing chosen or selected.
94. The habitation of wild animals.
95. (Roman mythology) Goddess of abundance and fertility.
97. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.