1. A city in northern India.
5. Roman general who was governor of Britain and extended Roman rule north to the Firth of Forth (37-93).
13. Fastener consisting of a resinous composition that is plastic when warm.
17. The largest and southernmost island in the Marianas.
18. (zoology) Having a tail or taillike appendage.
19. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
20. Prince Consort of Queen Victoria of England (1819-1861).
22. Any of several tropical and subtropical treelike herbs of the genus Musa having a terminal crown of large entire leaves and usually bearing hanging clusters of elongated fruits.
23. An expression of greeting.
24. Cheap and inferior.
26. Covered with or as if with clothes or a wrap or cloak.
28. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
29. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
31. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
32. A light strong brittle gray toxic bivalent metallic element.
34. Soviet physicist who worked on low temperature physics (1908-1968).
37. Remove gas from.
41. The part of a quadruped that corresponds to the human buttocks.
45. A state in southeastern United States.
46. (Irish) Mother of the Tuatha De Danann.
47. The capital of Western Samoa.
48. A light strong gray lustrous corrosion-resistant metallic element used in strong light-weight alloys (as for airplane parts).
51. A reproach for some lapse or misdeed.
52. Any of numerous elongate mostly marine carnivorous fishes with heterocercal caudal fins and tough skin covered with small toothlike scales.
56. Occupy in an agreeable, entertaining or pleasant fashion.
58. To a small degree or extent.
60. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
62. The sixth month of the civil year.
63. Tuberous or rhizomatous herbaceous perennials.
64. Large lipoproteins rich in triglycerides.
65. A heavy open wagon usually having two wheels and drawn by an animal.
66. A state in New England.
67. A Japanese cheer of enthusiasm or triumph.
69. The 7th letter of the Greek alphabet.
71. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
72. Any of several small ungulate mammals of Africa and Asia with rodent-like incisors and feet with hooflike toes.
75. Tree bearing large brown nuts containing e.g. caffeine.
76. Trees of chiefly South America.
78. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
80. The compass point that is one point east of due south.
81. A painful and involuntary muscular contraction.
84. A doctor's degree in preventive medicine.
86. Inability to stand due to muscular incoordination.
90. A strongbox for holding cash.
93. Roman statesman and philosopher who was and advisor to Nero (circa 4 BC - 65 AD).
95. Any of various dark heavy viscid substances obtained as a residue.
96. Wife of Ramachandra.
97. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
99. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
100. An international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members.
101. A theocratic republic in the Middle East in western Asia.
102. Any of various minerals consisting of hydrous silicates of aluminum or potassium etc. that crystallize in forms that allow perfect cleavage into very thin leaves.
103. A small cake leavened with yeast.
104. The longer of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code.
1. Any culture medium that uses agar as the gelling agent.
2. A city in northern Uganda.
3. Spiritual leader of a Jewish congregation.
4. Naked freshwater or marine or parasitic protozoa that form temporary pseudopods for feeding and locomotion.
5. A book of the New Testament.
6. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
7. Having any of numerous bright or strong colors reminiscent of the color of blood or cherries or tomatoes or rubies.
8. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
9. Any of the yeastlike imperfect fungi of the genus Candida.
10. Type genus of the Otariidae.
11. A Russian river.
12. (Babylonian) A demigod or first man.
13. Dotted or adorned with or as with studs or nailheads.
14. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
15. A Loloish language.
16. Concerning those not members of the clergy.
21. The basic unit of money in Iran.
25. Goddess of the dead and queen of the underworld.
27. A doctor's degree in education.
30. (of pop groups) Not affiliated with a major recording company n.
33. A feeling of great (usually exaggerated) elation.
35. Designed for defense against armored vehicles.
36. Having removed clothing.
38. Supernatural half-man and half-bird vehicle or bearer of Vishnu.
39. Generalized edema with accumulation of serum in subcutaneous connective tissue.
40. An additional tax on certain kinds of income that has already been taxed.
42. A member of the extinct Algonquian people formerly living in northern Indiana and southern Michigan.
43. A slight or partial paralysis.
44. 1/1000 gram.
49. Any of several plants of or developed from the species Dahlia pinnata having tuberous roots and showy rayed variously colored flower heads.
50. The syllable naming the fourth (subdominant) note of the diatonic scale in solmization.
53. A group of African language in the Niger-Congo group spoken from the Ivory Coast east to Nigeria.
54. A Tibetan or Mongolian priest of Lamaism.
55. Connected with or belonging to or used in a navy.
57. Tropical American feather palm having a swollen spiny trunk and edible nuts.
59. A populous province in northeastern China.
61. (pathology) An elevation of the skin filled with serous fluid.
68. Visual hallucination of animals.
69. Any of the yeastlike imperfect fungi of the genus Candida.
70. A flat tortilla with various fillings piled on it.
71. Dotted or adorned with or as with studs or nailheads.
73. A member of the Indian people of northern California and southern Oregon.
74. A metrical unit with unstressed-stressed syllables.
77. Defeated in a competition.
79. English monk and scholar (672-735).
82. A set of two similar things considered as a unit.
83. A branch of the Tai languages.
85. A very light colorless element that is one of the six inert gasses.
87. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
88. The United Nations agency concerned with atomic energy.
89. (of persons) Highest in rank or authority or office.
91. A unit of electrical resistance equal to the resistance between two points on a conductor when a potential difference of one volt between them produces a current of one ampere.
92. Denoting a quantity consisting of 12 items or units.
94. Tag the base runner to get him out.
98. 1,000,000,000 periods per second.