1. A sizeable hole (usually in the ground).
4. Muslims collectively and their civilization.
9. The process of becoming softened and saturated as a consequence of being immersed in water (or other liquid).
13. Wild and domestic cattle.
16. Of or relating to or characteristic of Thailand of its people.
17. The capital of Egypt and the largest city in Africa.
18. Relating to the Urdu language.
19. A drug combination found in some over-the-counter headache remedies (Aspirin and Phenacetin and Caffeine).
20. Mostly white aquatic bird having long pointed wings and short legs.
22. A Tibetan or Mongolian priest of Lamaism.
24. Nocturnal badger-like carnivore of wooded regions of Africa and southern Asia.
26. Fallow deer.
27. Relating to or lying near the palate.
29. A sharp abrupt noise as if two objects hit together.
30. Wool of the alpaca.
31. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
33. A television system that has more than the usual number of lines per frame so its pictures show more detail.
35. A magnetic tape recorder for recording (and playing back) TV programs.
41. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
42. United States writer (born in Poland) who wrote in Yiddish (1880-1957).
45. An island of central Hawaii.
47. Sweet pulpy tropical fruit with thick scaly rind and shiny black seeds.
48. The compass point that is one point north of northeast.
50. Affording or marked by rest or repose.
52. A unit of length equal to 1760 yards.
53. One of the two branches of the Finno-Ugric family of languages.
54. Being two more than fifty.
55. A skilled worker who can inscribe designs or writing onto a surface by carving or etching.
56. A member of the Dravidian people living in southeastern India.
57. Warm-blooded vertebrates characterized by mammary glands in the female.
59. A graphical recording of the cardiac cycle produced by an electrocardiograph.
60. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
62. Strong lightweight wood of the balsa tree used especially for floats.
65. Again but in a new or different way.
66. An awkward stupid person.
68. A fertile tract in a desert (where the water table approaches the surface).
69. A trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
70. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
72. The form of RNA that attaches the correct amino acid to the protein chain that is being synthesized at the ribosome of the cell (according to directions coded in the mRNA).
75. The place where some action occurs.
76. Discrimination against middle-aged and elderly people.
78. The number of opening per inch of a screen.
79. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
82. Typical shipworm.
85. Property that is leased or rented out or let.
89. African mahogany trees.
91. Double star 15.7 light years from Earth.
92. (trademark) An alloy of iron and nickel having a low coefficient of thermal expansion.
93. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
94. Spiritual being attendant upon God.
96. A metal cleat on the bottom front of a horseshoe to prevent slipping.
98. A graphical recording of the cardiac cycle produced by an electrocardiograph.
99. A member of a people living in southern Benin and Togo and southeastern Ghana.
100. Any broad thin expanse or surface.
101. A river in central Europe that arises in northwestern Czechoslovakia and flows northward through Germany to empty into the North Sea.
102. The former capital and 2nd largest city of Brazil.
1. An anxiety disorder associated with serious traumatic events and characterized by such symptoms as guilt about surviving or reliving the trauma in dreams or numbness and lack of involvement with reality or recurrent thoughts and images.
2. The United Nations agency concerned with atomic energy.
3. (Akkadian) Mother of the gods and consort of Apsu.
4. A hospital unit staffed and equipped to provide intensive care.
5. Minute floating marine tunicate having a transparent body with an opening at each end.
6. Of a pale purple color.
7. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
8. Among the largest bony fish.
9. Wood of a sumac.
10. Using speech rather than writing.
11. A public promotion of some product or service.
12. Tropical Asian tree with hard white wood and bark formerly used as a remedy for dysentery and diarrhea.
13. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
14. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
15. The clock time given by a clock carried on board a spacecraft.
21. Italian physiologist noted for his discovery that frogs' muscles contracted in an electric field (which led to the galvanic cell) (1737-1798).
23. A drug (trade names Atarax and Vistaril) used as a tranquilizer to treat anxiety and motion sickness.
25. A state in the southeastern United States on the Gulf of Mexico.
28. A room equipped with toilet facilities.
32. Goddess of the heavens and married love.
34. A member of a North American Indian people of southern California.
36. Someone who claims a benefit or right or title.
37. Tropical American aroid having edible tubers that are cooked and eaten like yams or potatoes.
38. Everything that exists anywhere.
39. A nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (trade name Tolectin).
40. Raise to a higher energy level.
43. A hard brittle blue-white multivalent metallic element.
44. Goddess of the dead and queen of the underworld.
46. Danish composer (1865-1931).
49. Payment made to a person in a position of trust to corrupt his judgment.
51. The state of being disregarded or forgotten.
58. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
61. Physically and mentally fatigued.
63. Resembling moss.
64. A city in western Germany near the Dutch and Belgian borders.
67. Situated or taking place on the area of a stage visible to the audience.
68. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
71. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
73. Fertility goddess in ancient Greek mythology.
74. Without moral standards or principles.
77. A noisy riotous fight.
78. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
80. The process whereby heat changes something from a solid to a liquid.
81. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
83. The elapsed time it takes for a signal to travel from Earth to a spacecraft (or other body) and back to the starting point.
84. Small cubes with 1 to 6 spots on the faces.
86. Report or maintain.
87. British writer of short stories (1870-1916).
88. (used as a sentenced connector) Therefore or consequently.
90. An associate degree in applied science.
95. A state in New England.
97. 16 ounces.