1. Top part of an apron.
4. An award for winning a championship or commemorating some other event.
9. (Old Testament) The eldest son of Isaac who would have inherited the Covenant that God made with Abraham and that Abraham passed on to Isaac.
13. Any of various units of capacity.
16. A unit of surface area equal to 100 square meters.
17. Any of numerous low-growing cushion-forming plants of the genus Draba having rosette-forming leaves and terminal racemes of small flowers with scapose or leafy stems.
18. South American armadillo with three bands of bony plates.
19. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
20. A slight amount or degree of difference.
21. (British) A waterproof raincoat made of rubberized fabric.
22. Radiation lying in the ultraviolet range.
24. Tick lacking a dorsal shield and having mouth parts on the under side of the head.
26. Jordan's port.
28. Make attractive or lovable.
30. An iconic mental representation.
31. A rare heavy polyvalent metallic element that resembles manganese chemically and is used in some alloys.
32. Of or relating to antennae.
34. Being or befitting or characteristic of an infant.
37. Jordan's port.
40. Tall woody perennial grasses with hollow slender stems especially of the genera Arundo and Phragmites.
43. The basic monetary unit of most members of the European Union (introduced in 1999).
44. Round object that is hit or thrown or kicked in games.
45. Of or relating to the stomach and intestines.
46. American professional baseball player who hit more home runs than Babe Ruth (born in 1934).
48. A particular environment or walk of life.
50. (archaic) A fitting reward.
52. A Spanish unit of length (about a yard) having different values in different localities.
53. Common European perennial having showy yellow and orange flowers.
55. A radioactive transuranic element produced by bombarding plutonium with neutrons.
57. Thorny shrub or small tree common in central Argentina having small orange or yellow flowers followed by edible berries.
59. The products of human creativity.
60. An international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members.
61. Not elegant or graceful in expression.
64. Of or relating to Attica or its inhabitants or to the dialect spoken in Athens in classical times.
65. Cut the head of.
67. The lofty nest of a bird of prey (such as a hawk or eagle).
68. Antibacterial drug (trade name Nydrazid) used to treat tuberculosis.
69. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
70. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
72. A hard brittle blue-white multivalent metallic element.
73. United States educator who founded the first private school for Black students in Augusta, Georgia (1854-1933).
75. Related on the mother's side.
77. Standard time in the 6th time zone west of Greenwich, reckoned at the 90th meridian.
79. King of England who was renounced by Northumbria in favor of his brother Edgar (died in 959).
81. A unit of absorbed ionizing radiation equal to 100 ergs per gram of irradiated material.
82. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
84. A room or establishment where alcoholic drinks are served over a counter.
87. (informal) Exceptionally good.
92. Battle in World War I (1917).
94. Goods (or wreckage) on the sea bed that is attached to a buoy so that it can be recovered.
96. (zoology) Pertaining to alulae.
98. Profane or obscene expression usually of surprise or anger.
99. The United Nations agency concerned with international maritime activities.
100. A small cake leavened with yeast.
102. Fraught with extreme danger.
103. Fertility goddess in ancient Greek mythology.
104. Cooking utensil consisting of a wide metal vessel.
105. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
106. Informal terms for a meal.
107. (trademark) An antacid.
1. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
2. A republic in the Middle East in western Asia.
3. English monk and scholar (672-735).
4. Designer drug designed to have the effects of amphetamines (it floods the brain with serotonin) but to avoid the drug laws.
5. A period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event.
6. Small European freshwater fish with a slender bluish-green body.
7. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
8. Worthy of high praise.
9. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
10. A cut of pork ribs with much of the meat trimmed off.
11. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
12. Mediterranean liliaceous plants.
13. (botany) Especially of leaves.
14. Two-masted sailing vessel square-rigged on both masts.
15. Remove with or as if with a ladle.
23. A blood vessel that carries blood from the capillaries toward the heart.
25. Red Asian weaverbirds often kept as cage birds.
27. Farther along in space or time or degree.
29. A highly unstable radioactive element (the heaviest of the halogen series).
31. A light touch or stroke.
33. A colorless odorless gaseous element that give a red glow in a vacuum tube.
35. Characteristic of the dawn.
36. The process of taking in and expelling air during breathing.
38. God of love and erotic desire.
39. Inability to perceive written words.
41. Accumulated earth and stones deposited by a glacier.
42. A state of lawlessness and disorder (usually resulting from a failure of government).
47. A loud bombastic declamation expressed with strong emotion.
49. Regional and archaic.
51. Dearly loved.
54. A digital display that uses liquid crystal cells that change reflectivity in an applied electric field.
56. Aromatic substances of vegetable origin used as a preservative.
58. An interior passage or corridor onto which rooms open.
62. Neither moral nor immoral.
63. A three-tone Chadic language.
66. Animal food for browsing or grazing.
71. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
74. An airfield equipped with control tower and hangers as well as accommodations for passengers and cargo.
75. (botany) Especially of leaves.
76. French writer who generalized surrealism to literature (1897-1982).
78. A deep bow.
80. A logarithmic unit of sound intensity.
83. A short composition for a solo instrument.
85. Desert shrub of Syria and Arabia having small white flowers.
86. Goddess of dawn.
88. Avatar of Vishnu.
89. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
90. English essayist (1775-1834).
91. A small narrow pointed missile that is thrown or shot.
93. A demon who swallows the sun causing eclipses.
95. The compass point that is one point east (clockwise) of due north.
97. A widely distributed system consisting of all the cells able to ingest bacteria or colloidal particles etc, except for certain white blood cells.
101. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.