1. A unit of pressure.
4. An island northwest of Wales.
8. A fraudulent business scheme.
12. Any competition.
16. Of or relating to a member of the Buddhist people inhabiting the Mekong river in Laos and Thailand.
17. A European river.
18. An amino acid that is found in the central nervous system.
19. German chemist who was co-discoverer with Lise Meitner of nuclear fission (1879-1968).
20. A user interface in which you type commands instead of choosing them from a menu or selecting an icon.
21. United States astronomer (1835-1909).
23. French painter who developed pointilism (1859-1891).
25. An association of people to promote the welfare of senior citizens.
27. United States minimalist painter (born in 1936).
28. The ratio of reflected to incident light.
29. Type genus of the family Arcidae.
31. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
32. A chronic inflammatory collagen disease affecting connective tissue (skin or joints).
33. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
34. True firs.
42. A hard malleable ductile silvery metallic element that is resistant to corrosion.
48. Area around the altar of a church for the clergy and choir.
49. Far away from home or one's usual surroundings.
52. The scene of any event or action (especially the place of a meeting).
53. A decree that prohibits something.
54. A bag filled with sand.
56. Large tree of Trinidad and Guyana having odd-pinnate leaves and violet-scented axillary racemes of yellow flowers and long smooth pods.
58. The highest level or degree attainable.
59. (trademark) A liquid that temporarily disables a person.
61. Of or pertaining to atmospheric phenomena, especially weather and weather conditions.
63. The former capital and 2nd largest city of Brazil.
64. Send a signal by waving a flag or a light according to a certain code.
66. Italian chemist noted for work on polymers (1903-1979).
67. An black garment reaching down to the ankles.
71. Used of a single unit or thing.
72. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
73. Double star 15.7 light years from Earth.
77. A defeat of the Persian army by the Greeks in 479 BC.
83. The body of faculty and students of a college.
86. Speaking a Slavic language.
88. Advanced in years.
89. Overgrown with ivy.
90. Of or relating to or characteristic of Afghanistan or its people.
93. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
94. A strong-smelling plant from whose dried leaves a number of euphoriant and hallucinogenic drugs are prepared.
96. The content of cognition.
98. An adult male person (as opposed to a woman).
99. The leg from the knee to foot.
100. Adopted in order to deceive.
101. One of a set of small pieces of stiff paper marked in various ways and used for playing games or for telling fortunes.
102. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
2. The basic unit of money in Western Samoa.
3. The 3 goddesses of fate or destiny.
4. The second day of the week.
5. A port city of south central Ukraine on an arm of the Black Sea.
6. Small usually bright-colored semiaquatic salamanders of North America and Europe and North Asia.
7. (architecture) Forming or resembling an arch.
8. (computer science) A standardized language for the descriptive markup of documents.
9. A clique that seeks power usually through intrigue.
10. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
11. An independent group of closely related Chadic languages spoken in the area between the Biu-Mandara and East Chadic languages.
12. Long pinkish sour leafstalks usually eaten cooked and sweetened.
13. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
14. Of or relating to or characteristic of the Republic of Chad or its people or language.
15. (prefix) Within.
22. Leaf or strip from a leaf of the talipot palm used in India for writing paper.
24. (Norse mythology) Goddess of old age who defeated Thor in a wrestling match.
26. Be earlier in time.
30. A soft silver-white ductile metallic element (liquid at normal temperatures).
35. Having two faces or fronts.
36. A linear unit of length equal to 12 inches or a third of a yard.
37. Law intended to eradicate organized crime by establishing strong sanctions and forfeiture provisions.
38. Partially melted snow (or a mixture of rain and snow).
39. After death the soul begins a new cycle of existence in another human body.
40. Genus of widely distributed agarics that have white spores and are poisonous with few exceptions.
41. A small railroad car propelled by hand or by a small motor.
43. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
44. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 100 liters.
45. A constitutional monarchy in northern Europe on the western side of the Scandinavian Peninsula.
46. Someone who drives a taxi for a living.
47. Report or maintain.
50. Being deepest within the self.
51. 16 ounces.
55. An awkward stupid person.
57. The amount of cargo that can be held by a boat or ship or a freight car.
60. Being one more than one hundred.
62. Order by virtue of superior authority.
65. A tributary of the Ohio River.
68. Lacking physical strength or vitality.
69. Treated with oil.
70. A steep rugged rock or cliff.
74. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
75. A light strong brittle gray toxic bivalent metallic element.
76. Spanish Jesuit missionary who establish missionaries in Japan and Ceylon and the East Indies (1506-1552).
78. An English pirate who operated in the Caribbean and off the Atlantic coast of North America (died in 1718).
79. A Dravidian language spoken in south central India.
80. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
81. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
82. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
84. Having come or been brought to a conclusion.
85. A Loloish language.
87. Concerning those not members of the clergy.
91. The federal agency that insures residential mortgages.
92. A crystalline rock that can be cut and polished for jewelry.
95. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
97. A public promotion of some product or service.
98. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali metal group.