1. Committee formed by a special-interest group to raise money for their favorite political candidates.
4. A steep descent of the water of a river.
9. Little known Kamarupan languages.
13. The federal agency that insures residential mortgages.
16. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
17. Well matched.
18. An informal term for a father.
19. A unit of length of thread or yarn.
20. The syllable naming the sixth (submediant) note of a major or minor scale in solmization.
21. The iridescent internal layer of a mollusk shell.
22. A pilgrimage to Mecca.
23. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
24. Surpassing the ordinary especially in size or scale.
26. Capital and largest city of Iraq.
28. A long brightly colored shawl.
30. An organized body of related information.
33. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
34. A dark-skinned member of a race of people living in Australia when Europeans arrived.
38. A steep rugged rock or cliff.
42. An informal term for a father.
44. A federation of North American labor unions that merged with the Congress of Industrial Organizations in 1955.
47. The univalent hydrocarbon radical C2H5 derived from ethane by the removal of one hydrogen atom.
48. A German man.
49. A body of poetry that conveys the traditions of a society by treating some epic theme.
52. Bony fishes of the southern hemisphere that breathe by a modified air bladder as well as gills.
53. A white secretion of the sebaceous glands of the foreskin.
54. Informal terms for a (young) woman.
55. A heavy brittle metallic element of the platinum group.
56. Undo the ties of.
58. Large gregarious predatory feline of Africa and India having a tawny coat with a shaggy mane in the male.
59. The content of cognition.
60. A flask for carrying water.
63. Used in combination to denote the middle.
64. South African plant widely cultivated for its showy pure white spathe and yellow spadix.
66. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
67. (Greek mythology) Fire-breathing she-monster with a lion's head and a goat's body and a serpent's tail.
69. Used of a single unit or thing.
70. A light strong brittle gray toxic bivalent metallic element.
72. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
73. (of complexion) Blemished by imperfections of the skin.
74. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
76. Group of people related by blood or marriage.
78. Having a horizontal surface in which no part is higher or lower than another.
80. At or constituting a border or edge.
82. An international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members.
83. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
87. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
90. In the Arabian Nights a hero who tells of the fantastic adventures he had in his voyages.
95. Any of various long-tailed rodents similar to but larger than a mouse.
99. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
100. (archaic) Of persons.
101. A Kwa language spoken in Ghana and the Ivory Coast.
103. A decree that prohibits something.
104. The longer of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code.
105. Small genus of hairy herbs with yellow flowers.
106. The (prehensile) extremity of the superior limb.
107. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. Thrown together in a pile.
2. (Babylonian) A demigod or first man.
3. A member of the Taracahitian people of central Mexico.
4. 100 fen equal 1 yuan.
5. Jordan's port.
6. United States screenwriter and filmmaker (born in 1944).
7. Above average in size or number or quantity or magnitude or extent.
8. A vehicle mounted on runners and pulled by horses or dogs.
9. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
10. The cry made by sheep.
11. The probability of a specified outcome.
12. The seventh month of the Moslem calendar.
13. Any wingless blood-sucking parasitic insect noted for ability to leap.
14. A collection of objects laid on top of each other.
15. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
25. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
27. The simplest ketone.
29. (Old Testament) The second wife of Jacob and mother of Joseph and Benjamin.
31. A long thin fluffy scarf of feathers or fur.
32. (formerly) A title of respect for a man in Turkey or Egypt.
35. A family of Amerindian language spoken in the great interior valley of California.
36. A wave that is blown by the wind so its crest is broken and appears white.
37. Other than what is under consideration or implied.
39. (medicine) A systematic plan for therapy (often including diet).
40. A large wardrobe or cabinet.
41. The father of your father or mother.
43. The great hall in ancient Persian palaces.
45. A federally sponsored corporation that insures accounts in national banks and other qualified institutions.
46. The basic unit of money on Malta.
50. Beaten eggs or an egg mixture cooked until just set.
51. Fastener consisting of a resinous composition that is plastic when warm.
57. Drawn into the lungs.
61. An independent agency of the United States government responsible for aviation and spaceflight.
62. A strategically located monarchy on the southern and eastern coasts of the Arabian Peninsula.
65. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
68. Any organic compound formed by adding alcohol molecules to aldehyde molecules.
71. A graphical recording of the cardiac cycle produced by an electrocardiograph.
75. A former agency (from 1946 to 1974) that was responsible for research into atomic energy and its peacetime uses in the United States.
77. Someone who grants a lease.
79. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
81. A gradual decline (in size or strength or power or number).
84. Jordan's port.
85. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
86. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
88. A metabolic acid found in yeast and liver cells.
89. Make an etching of.
91. A small island.
92. A quantity of no importance.
93. An Indian nursemaid who looks after children.
94. An unofficial association of people or groups.
96. A shape that sags.
97. (informal) Of the highest quality.
98. Airtight sealed metal container for food or drink or paint etc..
102. Unknown god.