1. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
4. Indian religious leader who founded Sikhism (1469-1538).
9. A law passed by US Congress to prevent employees from being injured or contracting diseases in the course of their employment.
13. The seventh and last day of the week.
16. The most common computer memory which can be used by programs to perform necessary tasks while the computer is on.
17. All the plant and animal life of a particular region.
18. Material used to daub walls.
19. Electronic equipment that provides visual images of varying electrical quantities.
20. A performance of music by players or singers not involving theatrical staging v 1.
22. Resembling a fork.
24. The month following July and preceding September.
25. An independent ruler or chieftain (especially in Africa or Arabia).
26. A person who lacks good judgment.
28. (folklore) A corpse that rises at night to drink the blood of the living.
30. North American and Asian herbs with divided leaves and irregular flowers.
32. Scarabaeid beetle considered divine by ancient Egyptians.
34. Characterized by lightness and insubstantiality.
35. A three-tone Chadic language.
36. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
40. A strong-smelling plant from whose dried leaves a number of euphoriant and hallucinogenic drugs are prepared.
45. Of textiles.
48. Hard fiber used in making coarse twine.
50. Leave or strike out, as of vowels.
51. God of the earth.
54. Heater that removes ice or frost (as from a windshield or a refrigerator or the wings of an airplane).
55. (usually followed by `of') Released from something onerous (especially an obligation or duty).
58. Located in a dismal or remote area.
59. Especially one side of a leaf.
61. Found along western Atlantic coast.
62. A city in north central Morocco.
63. Being one more than one.
64. Administer an oil or ointment to.
66. Production of a certain amount.
68. Reduce in worth, character, etc..
71. Resembling or characteristic of a prophet or prophecy.
73. A resource.
75. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
76. The medieval dialects of Langue d'oc.
79. European weed widely naturalized in North America having yellow flower heads and leaves resembling a cat's ears.
82. A river that rises in northeastern Turkey (near the source of the Euphrates) and flows generally eastward through Armenia to the Caspian Sea.
83. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
86. Grayish baboon of southern and eastern Africa.
89. Summer cypress.
91. Tree native to southeastern Asia having reddish wood with a mottled or striped black grain.
94. A thrusting blow with a knife.
95. A period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event.
96. Type genus of the family Arcidae.
98. A beautiful and graceful girl.
99. Decapod having eyes on short stalks and a broad flattened carapace with a small abdomen folded under the thorax and pincers.
100. (used as a combining form) Recent or new.
101. The sixth month of the civil year.
102. Stems of beans and peas and potatoes and grasses collectively as used for thatching and bedding.
103. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
1. (architecture) Forming or resembling an arch.
2. The mother-in-law of Ruth whose story is told in the Book of Ruth in the Old Testament.
3. Of or related to the amnion or characterized by developing an amnion.
4. The compass point that is one point east (clockwise) of due north.
5. An airfield without normal airport facilities.
6. Someone legally empowered to witness signatures and certify a document's validity and to take depositions.
7. A highly unstable radioactive element (the heaviest of the halogen series).
8. The 11th letter of the Hebrew alphabet.
9. Germanic barbarian leader who ended the western Roman Empire in 476 and became the first barbarian ruler of Italy (434-493).
10. Durable fragrant wood.
11. A tight embrace.
12. A promontory in northern Morocco opposite the Rock of Gibraltar.
13. A fraudulent business scheme.
14. Wild sheep of northern Africa.
15. A one-piece cloak worn by men in ancient Rome.
21. Having wrinkles.
23. Not tired.
27. An informal term for a father.
29. Line of defense consisting of a barrier of felled or live trees with branches (sharpened or with barbed wire entwined) toward the enemy.
31. A colorless odorless gaseous element that give a red glow in a vacuum tube.
33. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
37. A support that steadies or strengthens something else.
38. Grown for its thickened edible aromatic root.
39. Grass of freshwater swamps and salt marshes of Europe, Africa, America, and South Atlantic islands.
41. A member of one of the four divisions of the prehistoric Greeks.
42. A tiny or scarcely detectable amount.
43. Of or relating to or suggestive of dreams.
44. A symptom consisting of the involuntary expulsion of air from the nose.
46. A toxic nonmetallic element related to sulfur and tellurium.
47. A republic in southeastern Europe.
49. Combined or joined to increase in size or quantity or scope.
52. A very young child (birth to 1 year) who has not yet begun to walk or talk.
53. A light strong brittle gray toxic bivalent metallic element.
56. A metallic element of the rare earth group.
57. A Russian prison camp for political prisoners.
60. Usually good-naturedly mischievous.
65. Take in solid food.
67. A genus of the family Droseraceae.
68. Durable fragrant wood.
69. Small bitter fruit of the marasca cherry tree from whose juice maraschino liqueur is made.
70. (Greek mythology) The daughter of Agamemnon and Clytemnestra.
71. Wild sheep of northern Africa.
72. A short sleeveless outer tunic emblazoned with a coat of arms.
74. An honorary degree in science.
77. (in Indian English) The number that is represented as a one followed by 7 zeros.
78. Tropical American tree producing cacao beans.
80. United States neoclassical architect (1847-1909).
81. A midwestern state in north central United States in the Great Lakes region.
84. South American armadillo with three bands of bony plates.
85. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
87. A flat-bottomed volcanic crater that was formed by an explosion.
88. A French abbot.
90. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
91. A journey for some purpose (usually including the return).
92. A doctor's degree in preventive medicine.
93. The address of a web page on the world wide web.
97. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.