1. A proportion multiplied by 100.
4. Repeated too often.
9. A fabric made from the hair of sheep.
13. A label made of cardboard or plastic or metal.
16. Fermented alcoholic beverage similar to but heavier than beer.
17. That part of the central nervous system that includes all the higher nervous centers.
18. The time that has elapsed.
19. Fiddler crabs.
20. Feelings of excessive pride.
22. Type genus of the Otariidae.
24. A strong solution of sodium or potassium hydroxide.
25. An inactive volcano in Sicily.
26. Beaten eggs or an egg mixture cooked until just set.
29. A parallelogram with four equal sides.
31. Enthusiastic approval.
32. A less than average tide occurring at the first and third quarters of the moon.
34. (Judaism) A Jewish festival (traditionally 8 days) celebrating the exodus of the Israelites from Egypt.
36. To say or state again.
39. A message whose ingenuity or verbal skill or incongruity has the power to evoke laughter.
42. A mobile mass of muscular tissue covered with mucous membrane and located in the oral cavity.
46. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
47. An edge tool with a heavy bladed head mounted across a handle.
48. Type genus of the Anatidae.
50. Relating to the deepest parts of the ocean (below 6000 meters).
52. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
54. A wine bottle made of leather.
55. (Judeo-Christian religion) Chief spirit of evil and adversary of God.
59. (archaic) Of persons.
61. (Roman Catholic Church) A devotion consisting of prayers on nine consecutive days.
62. American prizefighter who won the world heavyweight championship three times (born in 1942).
63. Something of sentimental value.
64. A city of Sudan.
66. A period of time equal to 1/24th of a day.
67. A state in midwestern United States.
68. A socialist who advocates communism.
71. Fried quickly in a little fat.
72. Live off somebody's generosity.
74. The basic unit of money in Peru.
77. A small loosely aggregated mass of flocculent material suspended in or precipitated from a liquid.
79. An indehiscent fruit derived from a single ovary having one or many seeds within a fleshy wall or pericarp.
81. Squash bugs.
87. A hormone produced by the anterior pituitary gland.
88. (informal) Informed about the latest trends.
91. Having excessive asymmetrical ornamentation.
93. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
94. The 7th letter of the Greek alphabet.
95. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
97. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
98. A nucleic acid that transmits genetic information from DNA to the cytoplasm.
99. A coenzyme derived from the B vitamin nicotinic acid.
100. Leaves of the tobacco plant dried and prepared for smoking or ingestion.
101. A small cake leavened with yeast.
102. A young woman making her debut into society.
1. A horse used to set the pace in racing.
2. Artifact made by weaving or felting or knitting or crocheting natural or synthetic fibers.
3. (archaic) The emperor of Japan.
4. The compass point that is one point east of due south.
5. The cardinal number that is the sum of one and one and one.
6. Porridge made of rolled oats.
7. Being one more than one hundred.
8. A small natural hill.
9. English architect (1746-1813).
10. Dutch astronomer who proved that the galaxy is rotating and proposed the existence of the Oort cloud (1900-1992).
11. Denoting or characteristic of the biogeographic region including southern Asia and the Malay Archipelago as far as the Philippines and Borneo and Java.
12. A unit of length of thread or yarn.
13. Eurasian perennial bulbous herbs.
14. Any group or radical of the form RCO- where R is an organic group.
15. A Gaelic-speaking Celt in Ireland or Scotland or the Isle of Man.
21. Providing sophisticated amusement by virtue of having artificially (and vulgarly) mannered or banal or sentimental qualities.
23. A beverage made by steeping tea leaves in water.
27. The persistence of a sound after its source has stopped.
28. A ceremonial procession including people marching.
30. A light strong brittle gray toxic bivalent metallic element.
33. A graphical record of electrical activity of the brain.
35. (computer science) A standardized language for the descriptive markup of documents.
37. Arrange in tabular form.
38. Someone who administers a test to determine your qualifications.
40. A drug (trade name Inocor) used intravenously in heart failure.
41. About three feet long exclusive of tail.
43. A knife used as a weapon.
44. Free from risk or danger.
45. Relating to or resembling lymphatic glands or lymphoid tissue n.
49. Intending to admit to salvation.
51. An edilbe seaweed with a mild flavor.
53. Genus of large brown long-billed wading birds found in warm swampy regions of the Western Hemisphere.
56. An agency of the United Nations responsible for programs to aid education and the health of children and mothers in developing countries.
57. The petals of a flower collectively forming an inner floral envelope or layer of the perianth.
58. A United States bandmaster and composer of military marches (1854-1932).
60. Dearly loved.
65. An Indian side dish of yogurt and chopped cucumbers and spices.
69. A ray of moonlight.
70. A Portuguese province on the south coast of China and two islands in the South China Sea.
73. Unknown god.
75. Italian chemist noted for work on polymers (1903-1979).
76. A landlocked desert republic in north-central Africa.
78. Leafless East Indian vine.
80. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
82. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
83. The capital and chief port of Qatar.
84. One of a set of small pieces of stiff paper marked in various ways and used for playing games or for telling fortunes.
85. A stick that people can lean on to help them walk.
86. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
89. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
90. Committee formed by a special-interest group to raise money for their favorite political candidates.
92. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
96. A state in southeastern United States.