1. A number of sheets of paper fastened together along one edge.
4. A platform raised above the surrounding level to give prominence to the person on it.
8. A Loloish language.
12. Unpleasantly cool and humid.
16. Gone by.
17. Not only so, but.
18. A small ball with a hole through the middle.
19. Very dark black.
20. A shrub or tree of the genus Rhus (usually limited to the non-poisonous members of the genus).
22. (of the feet of some animals) Having the digits connected by a thin fold of skin.
24. (prefix) Half or partial.
25. Any of several Orthodox Jewish sects who reject modern secular culture and many of whom do not recognize the spiritual authority of the modern state of Israel.
26. At right angles to the length of a ship or airplane.
28. A habitual liar (after a New Testament character who was struck dead for lying).
31. The clock time given by a clock carried on board a spacecraft.
32. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
34. Relating to or characteristic of a tribe.
38. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
41. Remove body hair.
45. A small cake leavened with yeast.
46. A blue dye obtained from plants or made synthetically.
48. A desert in southern Israel.
49. An emotional response that has been acquired by conditioning.
51. Included seven times in every 19 years.
53. Type genus of the family Myacidae.
54. Any of several bog orchids of the genus Arethusa having 1 or 2 showy flowers.
57. A three-tone Chadic language.
59. A drawstring bag for holding money.
60. A state in the Rocky Mountains.
61. A former copper coin of Pakistan.
62. A dry cold north wind in SE France.
63. Naked freshwater or marine or parasitic protozoa that form temporary pseudopods for feeding and locomotion.
67. Being five more than one hundred.
68. Having or showing knowledge and skill and aptitude.
70. Type genus of the Anatidae.
72. Genus of erect herbs of the Middle East having showy flowers.
74. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
76. Apathy and inactivity in the practice of virtue (personified as one of the deadly sins).
78. A very young child (birth to 1 year) who has not yet begun to walk or talk.
84. Any of various tailless stout-bodied amphibians with long hind limbs for leaping.
87. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
89. Leaf fibers of the raffia palm tree.
91. A serve that strikes the net before falling into the receiver's court.
92. A hairdo formed by braiding or twisting the hair.
93. Any place of complete bliss and delight and peace.
95. (Norse mythology) One of the Aesir known for his beauty and skill with bow and skis.
96. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
97. Food chopped into small bits.
98. A quantity of no importance.
99. A strong solution of sodium or potassium hydroxide.
1. A civil or military authority in Turkey or Egypt.
2. The ninth month of the Hindu calendar.
3. Sorghums of dry regions of Asia and North Africa.
4. Of or relating to a dyad or based on two.
5. Of or belonging to an aecium.
6. A state in midwestern United States.
7. A neutral middle vowel.
8. A French abbot.
9. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
10. A complex red organic pigment containing iron and other atoms to which oxygen binds.
11. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
12. Give a description of.
13. Norwegian mathematician (1802-1829).
14. Acute ulceration of the mucous membranes of the mouth or genitals.
15. A fabric made by knitting.
21. Used at the dining table.
23. Stain (furniture) black to make it look like ebony.
27. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
29. A brace that extends from the rear of the keel to support the rudderpost.
30. Goddess of criminal rashness and its punishment.
33. Of or relating to or characteristic of Alsace or its inhabitants.
35. A salesman who travels to call on customers.
36. Temporary cessation or suspension.
37. A skirt consisting of a rectangle of calico or printed cotton.
39. Containing no liquid or actuated without the use of liquid.
40. A city in central Italy on the Arno River.
42. A tax toward paving streets.
43. Having help.
44. A male monarch or emperor (especially of Russia prior to 1917).
47. A popular island resort in the Netherlands Antilles.
50. Lacking self-confidence.
52. Water falling in drops from vapor condensed in the atmosphere.
55. A native American tent.
56. Same in identity.
58. An officer of the court who is employed to execute writs and processes and make arrests etc..
64. Resembling a berry.
65. United States writer (born in Poland) who wrote in Yiddish (1880-1957).
66. A slight amount or degree of difference.
69. A hard gray lustrous metallic element that is highly corrosion-resistant.
71. A city in western Germany near the Dutch and Belgian borders.
73. The quantity that a car will hold.
75. Savory jelly based on fish or meat stock used as a mold for meats or vegetables.
77. Worn or shabby from overuse or (of pages) from having corners turned down.
79. In bed.
80. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
81. (Norse mythology) One of the Aesir and avenger of Balder.
82. A theocratic republic in the Middle East in western Asia.
83. A highly unstable radioactive element (the heaviest of the halogen series).
85. Containing an unusual amount of grease or oil.
86. A strong wind moving 45-90 knots.
88. The rate at which words are produced (as in speaking or typing).
89. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
90. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
94. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.