1. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
5. Strong woody fibers obtained especially from the phloem of from various plants.
9. In bed.
13. The sign language used in the United States.
16. A member of an American Indian people of Yucatan and Belize and Guatemala who once had a culture characterized by outstanding architecture and pottery and astronomy.
17. A Loloish language.
18. Small European freshwater fish with a slender bluish-green body.
19. The cry made by sheep.
20. Large west African tree having large palmately lobed leaves and axillary cymose panicles of small white flowers and one-winged seeds.
21. A Chadic language spoken in Chad.
23. An awkward and inexperienced youth.
24. Any of various systems of units for measuring electricity and magnetism.
25. A quantity of no importance.
29. An independent agency of the United States government responsible for collecting and coordinating intelligence and counterintelligence activities abroad in the national interest.
31. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
32. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
33. 1 species.
36. A soft silvery metallic element.
38. A unit of electrical resistance equal to the resistance between two points on a conductor when a potential difference of one volt between them produces a current of one ampere.
39. Type genus of the Anatidae.
40. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
42. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
46. A cord that is drawn through eyelets or around hooks in order to draw together two edges (as of a shoe or garment).
50. A change in the electrical properties of the skin in response to stress or anxiety.
51. Resembling or characteristic of or appropriate to an elegy.
53. By bad luck.
54. Having awns i.e. bristle- or hair-like appendages on the flowering parts of some cereals and grasses.
56. A transuranic element.
57. The last (12th) month of the year.
59. A lawman concerned with narcotics violations.
60. (used especially of vegetation) Having lost all moisture.
63. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
65. Relating to or characteristic of or occurring on the sea or ships.
66. Fleshy and usually brightly colored cover of some seeds that develops from the ovule stalk and partially or entirely envelopes the seed.
67. (Irish) Mother of the Tuatha De Danann.
68. Someone who expresses in language.
70. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
72. An artistic form of nonverbal communication.
74. An association of people to promote the welfare of senior citizens.
75. A theocratic republic in the Middle East in western Asia.
78. Again but in a new or different way.
80. Type genus of the Parulidae.
83. Feel admiration for.
87. (nautical, aeronautical) Situated at or toward the stern or tail.
92. The friend of Phintias who pledged his life that Phintias would return (4th century BC).
93. The French-speaking capital of the province of Quebec.
95. A family of Sino-Tibetan languages spoken in southeastern Asia.
96. Plant with an elongated head of broad stalked leaves resembling celery.
97. Large sweet juicy hybrid between tangerine and grapefruit having a thick wrinkled skin.
98. (botany) Of or relating to the axil.
100. A recurring sleep state during which rapid eye movements do not occur and dreaming does not occur.
103. Come into the possession of something concrete or abstract.
104. A Scottish word.
105. A close friend who accompanies his buddies in their activities.
106. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
107. The organ of sight (`peeper' is an informal term for `eye').
1. A strategically located monarchy on the southern and eastern coasts of the Arabian Peninsula.
2. (obstetrics) The number of live-born children a woman has delivered.
3. Having an eye or eyes or eyelike feature especially as specified.
4. The capital and largest city of Venezuela.
5. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
6. A town and port in northwestern Israel in the eastern Mediterranean.
7. Full of submerged reefs or sandbanks or shoals.
8. Edible starchy tuberous root of taro plants.
9. A public promotion of some product or service.
10. An indehiscent fruit derived from a single ovary having one or many seeds within a fleshy wall or pericarp.
11. A republic in northwestern South America.
12. A young woman making her debut into society.
13. At right angles to the length of a ship or airplane.
14. Large west African tree having large palmately lobed leaves and axillary cymose panicles of small white flowers and one-winged seeds.
15. The sound of laughing.
22. The part of the nervous system of vertebrates that controls involuntary actions of the smooth muscles and heart and glands.
26. A river that rises in central Germany and flows north to join the Elbe River.
27. Being nine more than ninety.
28. (Arthurian legend) The battlefield where King Arthur was mortally wounded.
30. That is to say.
34. Someone who responds.
35. A river in northeastern Brazil that flows generally northward to the Atlantic Ocean.
37. Capital and largest city of Iraq.
41. A white crystalline double sulfate of aluminum.
43. A light strong gray lustrous corrosion-resistant metallic element used in strong light-weight alloys (as for airplane parts).
44. Of or relating to or characteristic of Hades or Tartarus.
45. (informal) Of the highest quality.
47. A state in northwestern North America.
48. The particular occupation for which you are trained.
49. A steep artificial slope in front of a fortification.
52. A town in north central Oklahoma.
55. A unit of traffic intensity in a telephone system.
58. A chain of connected ideas or passages or objects so arranged that each member is closely related to the preceding and following members (especially a series of patristic comments elucidating Christian dogma).
61. A white trivalent metallic element.
62. Used of old persons or old trees.
64. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
69. An officer of the law.
71. Block consisting of a thick piece of something.
73. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
76. A medicinal drug used to evoke vomiting (especially in cases of drug overdose or poisoning).
77. An industrial city in southern Poland on the Vistula.
79. A doctor's degree in education.
81. Take away the weapons from.
82. (Hindu) A manner of sitting (as in the practice of Yoga).
84. An iconic mental representation.
85. Forming viscous or glutinous threads.
86. Related on the mother's side.
88. Delicacy highly prized in Japan but highly dangerous.
89. A Swiss patriot who lived in the early 14th century and who was renowned for his skill as an archer.
90. A chronic inflammatory collagen disease affecting connective tissue (skin or joints).
91. A genus of Mustelidae.
94. An authoritative direction or instruction to do something.
99. A gonadotropic hormone that is secreted by the anterior pituitary.
101. A trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
102. A state in New England.