1. (folklore) Fairies that are somewhat mischievous.
4. A resort city in western Florida.
9. Cleaning implement consisting of absorbent material fastened to a handle.
13. Rate of revolution of a motor.
16. Of or relating to or characteristic of Thailand of its people.
17. Terminate before completion, as of a computer process, a mission, etc..
18. Make reference to.
19. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
20. Resonance of protons to radiation in a magnetic field.
21. Upright deciduous plant with crimson pods and seeds.
22. (in Gnosticism) A divine power or nature emanating from the Supreme Being and playing various roles in the operation of the universe.
23. The first month of the year.
24. Assist or encourage, usually in some wrongdoing.
26. Subject to a demand for payment before due date.
29. Any small or minute aquatic plant of the family Lemnaceae that float on or near the surface of shallow ponds.
31. Air pollution by a mixture of smoke and fog.
35. The capital of Croatia.
39. (Scottish) A long dagger with a straight blade.
43. Being nine more than ninety.
45. Genus of evergreen trees or shrubs with white funnel-shaped flowers and milky sap.
46. The state of needing something that is absent or unavailable.
50. Chief port of Yemen.
51. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
52. Worn or shabby from overuse or (of pages) from having corners turned down.
53. A yellow trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
54. Acute ulceration of the mucous membranes of the mouth or genitals.
55. A canal for a current of water.
57. An informal term for a father.
59. Airtight sealed metal container for food or drink or paint etc..
60. A doctor's degree in music.
61. A shoe consisting of a sole fastened by straps to the foot.
63. A small amount of liquor added to a food or beverage.
66. (trademark) A liquid that temporarily disables a person.
68. The upper angle between an axis and an offshoot such as a branch or leafstalk.
70. Any plant of the genus Canna having large sheathing leaves and clusters of large showy flowers.
71. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
73. Unknown god.
75. German chemist who did research on high-speed chemical reactions (born in 1927).
77. Sideboard with compartments for holding bottles.
81. Any of a group of Indic languages spoken in Kashmir and eastern Afghanistan and northern Pakistan.
85. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
86. Any plant of the genus Amorpha having odd-pinnate leaves and purplish spicate flowers.
88. A Hebrew prophet in the Old Testament who opposed the worship of idols.
89. An angular shape characterized by sharp turns in alternating directions.
90. The provision of money temporarily (usually at interest).
91. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
93. Fallow deer.
94. A period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event.
95. A town and port in northwestern Israel in the eastern Mediterranean.
96. A signal transmitted along a narrow path.
97. Any of various strong liquors distilled from the fermented sap of toddy palms or from fermented molasses.
1. An inactive volcano in Sicily.
2. Young sheep.
3. Metal supports for logs in a fireplace.
4. The 23rd letter of the Hebrew alphabet.
5. Having the wind against the forward side of the sails.
6. A member of the Iroquoian people formerly living along the Mohawk River in New York state.
7. A member of the working class (not necessarily employed).
8. Eaten as mush or as a thin gruel.
9. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
10. Of power or authority.
11. A member of the Siouan people inhabiting the valleys of the Platte and Missouri rivers in Nebraska.
12. (in Scotland or Ireland) A mountain or tall hill.
13. The seventh month of the Moslem calendar.
14. Acting like a clown or buffoon.
15. A blanket that is used as a cloak or shawl.
25. The basic unit of money in Mongolia.
27. A public promotion of some product or service.
28. A family of North American Indian languages spoken widely in the midwest by Caddo peoples.
30. A bachelor's degree in religion.
32. Covered with paving material.
33. Having a horizontal surface in which no part is higher or lower than another.
34. Of or relating an apse.
36. (used especially of vegetation) Having lost all moisture.
37. An enclosure made or wire or metal bars in which birds or animals are kept.
38. Either of two large African antelopes of the genus Taurotragus having short spirally twisted horns in both sexes.
40. A nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (trade name Indocin).
41. Pioneer of non-Euclidean geometry (1826-1866).
42. A city in southwestern Congo.
44. African mahogany trees.
47. The cavity in which the large intestine begins and into which the ileum opens.
48. (`cease' is a noun only in the phrase `without cease') End v 1.
49. Large antelope with lightly spiraled horns of desert regions of North Africa.
56. Physicist honored for advances in solid state electronics (born in Japan in 1925).
58. The quality of being alien.
62. Any of several small ungulate mammals of Africa and Asia with rodent-like incisors and feet with hooflike toes.
64. (informal) Of the highest quality.
65. Any of the yeastlike imperfect fungi of the genus Candida.
66. The seventh month of the Moslem calendar.
67. An esoteric or occult matter that is traditionally secret.
68. Related to or located at the back.
69. Being two more than fifty.
72. A roll of tobacco for smoking.
74. A harsh hoarse utterance (as of a frog).
76. An appearance of reflected light.
78. Kamarupan languages spoken in northeastern India and western Burma.
79. In a murderous frenzy as if possessed by a demon.
80. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
82. Slightly open.
83. Avatar of Vishnu.
84. East Indian tree bearing a profusion of intense vermilion velvet-textured blooms and yielding a yellow dye.
87. A nucleic acid that transmits genetic information from DNA to the cytoplasm.
92. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.