1. (British colloquialism) An excavation.
5. A pilgrimage to Mecca.
9. Used as a Hindi courtesy title.
13. The longer of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code.
16. South American armadillo with three bands of bony plates.
17. A slender double-reed instrument.
18. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
19. An inflated feeling of pride in your superiority to others.
20. A town in western Alaska on the southern coast of the Seward Peninsula.
21. Tropical woody herb with showy yellow flowers and flat pods.
22. (archaic or Scottish) Faithful and true.
23. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
24. A member of a Turkic people of Uzbekistan and neighboring areas.
26. A breast-shaped mass of padding worn in a brassiere.
28. A linguistic element added to a word to produce an inflected or derived form v 1.
29. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
30. (informal) Very tired.
32. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
33. Type genus of the Ranidae.
35. A loose skirt consisting of brightly colored fabric wrapped around the body.
38. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
39. One of 7 to 12 sons of Aditi.
43. Consisting of or involving a single element or component.
46. A hard brittle blue-white multivalent metallic element.
47. A cut of meat taken from the side and back of an animal between the ribs and the rump.
48. A genus of Lamnidae.
49. Informal terms for a mother.
51. A small sphere.
52. A corporation's first offer to sell stock to the public.
56. (Norse mythology) Goddess of old age who defeated Thor in a wrestling match.
57. A branch of the Tai languages.
59. A port city in southwestern Iran.
62. The capital and largest city of Japan.
63. A low heavy horsecart without sides.
64. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
65. Either extremity of something that has length.
66. Small often spiny insectivorous mammal of Madagascar.
68. An associate degree in nursing.
69. Japanese ornamental tree with fragrant white or pink blossoms and small yellow fruits.
73. A blood group antigen possessed by Rh-positive people.
74. Conqueror of Gaul and master of Italy (100-44 BC).
76. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
77. On the move.
80. Angular distance above the horizon (especially of a celestial object).
81. Measuring instrument in which the echo of a pulse of microwave radiation is used to detect and locate distant objects.
84. A deceitful and unreliable scoundrel.
87. Medium-sized tree having glossy lanceolate leaves.
91. King of England who was renounced by Northumbria in favor of his brother Edgar (died in 959).
93. (Islam) The man who leads prayers in a mosque.
94. Marine eellike mostly bottom-dwelling fishes of northern seas.
98. One of the five major classes of immunoglobulins.
99. Having a toe or toes of a specified kind.
100. An island of central Hawaii.
102. Moderate or restrain.
103. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
104. Explosive consisting of a yellow crystalline compound that is a flammable toxic derivative of toluene.
105. Italian violin maker in Cremona.
106. English essayist (1775-1834).
107. Marked by skill in deception.
108. A hard malleable ductile silvery metallic element that is resistant to corrosion.
1. (Irish) Mother of the Tuatha De Danann.
2. A body of poetry that conveys the traditions of a society by treating some epic theme.
3. Young sheep.
4. Born free of free parents.
5. An open box attached to a long pole handle.
6. At or near or toward the stern of a ship or tail of an airplane.
7. The capital and chief port of Qatar.
8. A loose cloak with a hood.
9. An island in Indonesia east of Java.
10. An independent ruler or chieftain (especially in Africa or Arabia).
11. The cry made by sheep.
12. German romantic poet (1787-1862).
13. Lacking or deprive of the sense of hearing wholly or in part.
14. God of fire.
15. Something intended to deceive.
25. A republic in eastern Africa.
27. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
29. A ribbed woven fabric of silk or rayon or cotton.
31. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
34. An association of people to promote the welfare of senior citizens.
36. Wife of Siva and a benevolent aspect of Devi.
37. Shrubby plant with aromatic grayish-green leaves used as a cooking herb.
40. A person who rings church bells (as for summoning the congregation).
41. A person who yields or surrenders.
42. A town in southern Turkey.
44. Naked freshwater or marine or parasitic protozoa that form temporary pseudopods for feeding and locomotion.
45. An informal term for a father.
50. A Dravidian language spoken in south central India.
53. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
54. Deciduous round-headed Asiatic tree widely grown in mild climates as an ornamental for its heart-shaped leaves and fragrant yellow-green flowers followed by hanging clusters of fleshy orange-red berries.
55. Having the slant of a bevel.
58. (British) A sleeveless tunic worn by English girls as part of a school uniform.
60. A thrusting blow with a knife.
61. A light strong brittle gray toxic bivalent metallic element.
67. A group of southern Bantu languages.
70. Take in solid food.
71. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
72. Small arctic whale the male having a long spiral ivory tusk.
73. The cry made by sheep.
75. A young eagle.
78. (informal) Being satisfactory or in satisfactory condition.
79. Chipmunks of eastern North America.
82. A potent estrogen used in medicine and in feed for livestock and poultry.
83. The clay from which adobe bricks are made.
85. (neurology) Of or relating to the vagus nerve.
86. A hard gary-black mineral consisting of corundum and either hematite or magnetite.
88. (in Gnosticism) A divine power or nature emanating from the Supreme Being and playing various roles in the operation of the universe.
89. The largest and southernmost island in the Marianas.
90. An inactive volcano in Sicily.
92. Large hairy humanoid creature said to live in the Himalayas.
95. Leaf or strip from a leaf of the talipot palm used in India for writing paper.
96. Being one more than two.
97. A unit of length of thread or yarn.
101. A highly unstable radioactive element (the heaviest of the halogen series).
102. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.