1. 10 grams.
4. A facial expression of dislike or displeasure.
9. (of persons) Highest in rank or authority or office.
13. The executive agency that advises the President on the federal budget.
16. One of the five major classes of immunoglobulins.
17. Severe spasm of pain.
18. Fatty pinkish flesh of small salmon caught in the Pacific and Great Lakes.
19. A negative.
20. A Chadic language spoken in northern Nigeria.
21. Desire strongly or persistently.
22. Chief port of Yemen.
23. Feline mammal usually having thick soft fur and being unable to roar.
24. (Greek mythology) Greek god of war.
26. Antiarrhythmic drug (trade name Enkaid) used to treat life-threatening arrhythmias but increases the risk of sudden death in heart attack patients.
27. Be compatible or in accordance with.
29. Salted roe of sturgeon or other large fish.
31. A city in southern Finland.
33. Provoke someone to do something through promises or persuasion.
35. A benevolent aspect of Devi.
36. Of or relating to or characteristic of Thailand of its people.
40. A white trivalent metallic element.
42. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
44. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
46. A vigorous blow.
47. A yellow quartz.
50. A Kwa language spoken in Ghana and the Ivory Coast.
52. Of or relating to the palm of the hand or to the area at the base of the thumb.
54. Of or at or relating to an anode.
56. Wet spongy ground of decomposing vegetation.
58. Twist or braid together, interlace.
59. Measure of the US economy adopted in 1991.
60. Kamarupan languages spoken in northeastern India and western Burma.
63. Medium-sized tree having glossy lanceolate leaves.
65. Wild and domestic cattle.
66. Golf equipment used by a golfer to hit a golf ball.
68. A light springing movement upwards or forwards.
70. English essayist (1775-1834).
71. A blank leaf in the front of back of a book.
74. Income from capital investment paid in a series of regular payments.
76. Small beads made from polished shells and formerly used as money by native Americans.
77. A bitter quarrel between two parties.
79. A radioactive transuranic element produced by bombarding plutonium with neutrons.
80. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
81. A reproach for some lapse or misdeed.
83. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
85. Sluggish tailless Australian arboreal marsupial with gray furry ears and coat.
90. Having a woven pattern.
93. Electrical conduction through a gas in an applied electric field.
94. A rechargeable battery with a nickel cathode and a cadmium anode.
96. Climbing vine native to China.
98. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
99. Artists or writers whose ideas are ahead of their time.
100. A small pendant fleshy lobe at the back of the soft palate.
101. Surpassing the ordinary especially in size or scale.
102. A barrier constructed to contain the flow or water or to keep out the sea.
103. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
104. French composer noted for his experimentalism and rejection of romanticism (1866-1925).
105. A Hindu theistic philosophy.
106. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
2. 100 agorot equal 1 shekel.
3. A city in southwestern Switzerland at the western end of Lake Geneva.
4. An infection of the sebaceous gland of the eyelid.
5. A farewell remark.
6. A port city in northwestern Algeria and the country's 2nd largest city.
7. Hours or days of work in a calendar week.
8. A Russian river.
9. The academic world.
10. (British) A linear measure of 16.5 feet.
11. Relatively low in price or charging low prices.
12. The largest of the four main islands of Japan.
13. Belonging to some prior time.
14. A flat-bottomed volcanic crater that was formed by an explosion.
15. A sequence of 8 bits (enough to represent one character of alphanumeric data) processed as a single unit of information.
25. In the Arabian Nights a hero who tells of the fantastic adventures he had in his voyages.
28. A situation that is ideal for rapid development (especially of something bad).
30. A highly unstable radioactive element (the heaviest of the halogen series).
32. A watery solution of sugars, salts, and minerals that circulates through the vascular system of a plant.
34. An accountant certified by the state.
37. A bag used for carrying money and small personal items or accessories (especially by women).
38. (electronics) Of a circuit or device having an output that is proportional to the input.
39. Spanish singer noted for his ballads and love songs (born in 1943).
41. Express one's sympathetic grieve, as on the death of someone to his survivors.
43. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
45. (nautical) Of an anchor.
48. A ribbed fabric used in clothing and upholstery.
49. A bluish-white lustrous metallic element.
51. Not regulated or sanctioned by law.
53. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.
55. Young of domestic cattle.
57. (Greek mythology) Goddess of the earth and mother of Cronus and the Titans in ancient mythology.
61. A large and hurried swallow.
62. Make amends for.
64. A spar rising aft from a mast to support the head of a quadrilateral fore-and-aft sail.
67. Bringing death.
69. A woman of refinement.
72. Gull family.
73. Historical and literary materials relating to Judaism.
75. A genus of small kites of both Old and New Worlds.
78. King of England who was renounced by Northumbria in favor of his brother Edgar (died in 959).
82. Wasting time.
84. (Irish) Chief god of the Tuatha De Danann.
85. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
86. Toward the mouth or oral region.
87. An inflammatory disease involving the sebaceous glands of the skin.
88. A short erect tail.
89. A landlocked republic in northwestern Africa.
91. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
92. God of love and erotic desire.
95. Any of various coarse shrubby plants of the genus Iva with small greenish flowers.
97. A corporation's first offer to sell stock to the public.