1. An undergarment worn by women to support their breasts.
4. Speaking a Slavic language.
8. Erect bushy hairy annual herb having trifoliate leaves and purple to pink flowers.
12. Ulcerated chilblain on the heel.
16. The syllable naming the sixth (submediant) note of a major or minor scale in solmization.
17. A city in Tuscany.
18. Someone who copies the words or behavior of another.
19. A tract of open rolling country (especially upland).
20. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
22. (of weather or climate) Physically mild.
24. Inspired by a feeling of fearful wonderment or reverence.
25. Being or befitting or characteristic of an infant.
26. Squirrel monkeys.
28. A unit of information equal to one million (1,048,576) bytes.
30. A reproach for some lapse or misdeed.
31. (computer science) American Standard Code for Information Interchange.
32. Someone with a promising future.
35. Utter monotonously and repetitively and rhythmically.
37. In some classifications considered a genus of the subfamily Lutrinae.
41. (possibly Roman) Goddess of horses and mules and asses.
42. Tending to check bleeding by contracting the tissues or blood vessels.
44. (of persons) Neat and smart in appearance.
45. Clinical neurological syndrome characterized by muscular twitching and cramps and (when severe) seizures.
46. Force or compel somebody to do something.
48. A member of an Iroquoian people formerly living on the south shore of Lake Erie in northern Ohio and northwest Pennsylvania and western New York.
53. An adult male person (as opposed to a woman).
54. A failure to maintain a higher state.
57. (biology) Being abruptly enlarged and globose at the tip n.
60. Goddess of criminal rashness and its punishment.
61. A dark-skinned member of a race of people living in Australia when Europeans arrived.
62. Type genus of Ochnaceae.
64. (Greek mythology) God of love.
65. A New England state.
67. Having a gradual increase in width.
70. A diacritical mark (an inverted circumflex) placed above certain letters (such as c) to indicate pronunciation.
72. A set of related records (either written or electronic) kept together.
73. A state in which the level of carbon dioxide in the blood is lower than normal.
75. (informal) Of the highest quality.
76. Ending in a sharp point.
78. One of the three prairie provinces in central Canada.
82. A soft silver-white or yellowish metallic element of the alkali metal group.
83. The basic unit of money in South Africa.
87. The biblical name for ancient Syria.
88. Fairly small terrestrial ferns of tropical America.
90. Any of various spiny trees or shrubs of the genus Acacia.
92. Large genus of tropical subshrubs or herbs some of which yield fibers of mucilaginous substances.
93. Severe diabetes mellitus with an early onset.
94. A small cake leavened with yeast.
96. A hotel providing overnight lodging for travelers.
97. An official language of the Republic of South Africa.
98. A less than average tide occurring at the first and third quarters of the moon.
99. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
100. East Indian tree bearing a profusion of intense vermilion velvet-textured blooms and yielding a yellow dye.
1. An indistinct shapeless form.
2. Avatar of Vishnu.
3. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
4. A health resort near a spring or at the seaside.
5. Being one more than fifty.
6. Type genus of the family Ascaridae.
7. Having or showing valor.
8. The language of the nomadic Lapp people in northern Scandinavia and the Kola Peninsula.
9. Having influence or producing an effect.
10. A Russian river.
11. The products of human creativity.
12. A member of the Wakashan people living on Queen Charlotte Sound and northern Vancouver Island.
13. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in Iowa and Minnesota and Missouri.
14. (pathology) An elevation of the skin filled with serous fluid.
15. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
21. Genus of tropical American timber trees.
23. Holding or containing nothing.
27. Aromatic bulb used as seasoning.
29. Broken husks of the seeds of cereal grains that are separated from the flour by sifting.
33. A short amusing opera.
34. (of spores or microorganisms) Capable of movement n.
36. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
38. A fast sailboat with 3 parallel hulls.
39. Tubular pasta in short ribbed pieces.
40. Imperfect development.
43. A heavy odorless colorless gas formed during respiration and by the decomposition of organic substances.
47. (computer science) A measure of how densely information is packed on a storage medium.
49. A piece of land held under the feudal system.
50. Full of submerged reefs or sandbanks or shoals.
51. A dull persistent (usually moderately intense) pain.
52. Soviet physicist who worked on low temperature physics (1908-1968).
55. A collection of things wrapped or boxed together.
56. A metallic element having four allotropic forms.
58. An informal term for a father.
59. Pigment mixed with water-soluble glutinous materials such as size and egg yolk.
63. An angular shape made by folding.
66. Numbered or proceeding by tens.
67. A health resort near a spring or at the seaside.
68. A genus of Pleuronectidae.
69. Annual grass of Europe and North Africa.
71. A nation in northern North America.
74. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
77. Infestation of the pubic hair by crab lice.
79. An elaborate song for solo voice.
80. (Norse mythology) Ruler of the Aesir.
81. A Chadic language spoken in northern Nigeria.
84. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
85. (Babylonian) A goddess of the watery deep and daughter of Ea.
86. Unpleasantly cool and humid.
89. The basic unit of electric current adopted under the System International d'Unites.
91. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
95. A radioactive element of the actinide series.