1. A federal agency established to regulate the release of new foods and health-related products.
4. A genus of Laridae.
9. (trademark) A liquid that temporarily disables a person.
13. Cut off from a whole.
16. An awkward stupid person.
17. Formed by reaction between an acid and an alcohol with elimination of water.
18. A Kwa language spoken in Ghana and the Ivory Coast.
19. The United Nations agency concerned with international maritime activities.
20. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
21. A person who exercises control over workers.
23. Small deciduous tree of southern Africa having edible fruit.
24. Almond paste and egg whites.
26. Hand shears for cutting sheet metal.
27. (prefix) Opposite or opposing or neutralizing.
28. A friendly nation.
30. Any of various spiny trees or shrubs of the genus Acacia.
32. Small genus of succulent annual herbs found on sandy shores of North America and Europe.
35. Enthusiastic recognition (especially one accompanied by loud applause).
39. Any culture medium that uses agar as the gelling agent.
40. A film or illustrated lecture on traveling.
43. (Islam) The man who leads prayers in a mosque.
47. A growth in strength or number or importance.
48. German philosopher whose three stage process of dialectical reasoning was adopted by Karl Marx (1770-1831).
49. An organization of independent states to promote international peace and security.
50. An island northwest of Wales.
51. An easy return of a tennis ball in a high arc.
53. The general atmosphere of a place or situation and the effect that it has on people.
55. An extreme state of adversity.
56. Any of various plants of the genus Stapelia having succulent leafless toothed stems resembling cacti and large evil-smelling (often star-shaped) flowers.
59. (Greek mythology) Goddess of discord.
61. A benevolent aspect of Devi.
62. Of or relating to or characteristic of Bahrain or its people or language.
63. Any of several related languages of the Celts in Ireland and Scotland.
65. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
66. During the intervening time.
68. Money in the form of bills or coins.
69. Lacking or deprive of the sense of hearing wholly or in part.
71. An association of countries in the western hemisphere.
72. Basic principles of the cosmos.
74. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
75. A tight-fitting headdress.
78. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
82. Given or having a specified name.
88. Relating to or characteristic of or occurring in the air.
89. Genus of North American and east Asian perennial herbs.
92. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
93. Lower in esteem.
94. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
96. The federal agency that insures residential mortgages.
97. Having leadership guidance.
98. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
99. Large sweet juicy hybrid between tangerine and grapefruit having a thick wrinkled skin.
100. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
1. A mass of small bubbles formed in or on a liquid.
2. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
3. (old-fashioned) At or from or to a great distance.
4. A prescription drug that is provided again.
5. A line drawn on a map connecting points having the same numerical value of some variable.
6. Not close together in time.
7. Witnessed at first hand.
8. A human limb.
9. United States educator who introduced reforms that significantly altered the system of public education (1796-1859).
10. A state in northwestern North America.
11. A race between candidates for elective office.
12. Romanian violinist and composer (1881-1955).
13. Of a pale purple color.
14. Of or relating to Oman or its people.
15. An aperture or hole opening into a bodily cavity.
22. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
25. The basic unit of money in Zaire.
29. Area consisting of a small depression in the retina containing cones and where vision is most acute.
31. (Jungian psychology) The inner self (not the external persona) that is in touch with the unconscious.
33. A fee charged for exchanging currencies.
34. The quarter of many North African cities in which the citadel is located.
37. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
38. The business of providing services to tourists.
41. Improve or perfect by pruning or polishing.
42. (Greek mythology) One of the three Graces.
44. Constructed with standardized units or dimensions allowing flexibility and variety in use.
45. The doctrine that all natural objects and the universe itself have souls.
46. A member of a people of India living in Maharashtra.
52. Large brownish-green New Zealand parrot.
54. German iris having large white flowers with lavender-tinged falls and a fragrant rhizome.
57. Manufactured in standard sizes to be shipped and assembled elsewhere.
58. One of the jointed appendages of an animal used for locomotion or grasping.
60. Full of seeds.
64. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
67. A genus of the cactus family with scarlet flowers.
70. Away from the mouth or oral region.
73. Any of several Orthodox Jewish sects who reject modern secular culture and many of whom do not recognize the spiritual authority of the modern state of Israel.
76. Squash bugs.
77. A doctor's degree in religion.
79. An officer who acts as military assistant to a more senior officer.
80. Type genus of the Anatidae.
81. A small cake leavened with yeast.
83. The 12th letter of the Greek alphabet.
84. (Old Testament) The eldest son of Isaac who would have inherited the Covenant that God made with Abraham and that Abraham passed on to Isaac.
85. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
86. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
87. Dearly loved.
90. A decree that prohibits something.
91. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
92. A heavy odorless colorless gas formed during respiration and by the decomposition of organic substances.
95. 1/10 gram.