1. A branch of the Tai languages.
5. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
9. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
13. Relating to or containing the azo radical.
16. Showily imitative of art or artists.
17. A Tibetan or Mongolian priest of Lamaism.
18. A flat-bottomed volcanic crater that was formed by an explosion.
19. A room or establishment where alcoholic drinks are served over a counter.
20. Island country in the Atlantic east of Florida and Cuba.
21. A great waterfall on the border between Brazil and Paraguay.
22. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
23. A river in southwestern England rising in Gloucestershire and flowing through Bristol to empty into the estuary of the Severn.
24. A small ball with a hole through the middle.
26. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 100 liters.
27. A Bantu language spoken in southern coastal Tanzania.
29. Member of a Jewish sect that observes a form of strict Orthodox Judaism.
31. Any of numerous low-growing cushion-forming plants of the genus Draba having rosette-forming leaves and terminal racemes of small flowers with scapose or leafy stems.
34. A hard gray lustrous metallic element that is highly corrosion-resistant.
35. French mathematician who founded number theory.
39. The fourth month of the civil year.
46. Queen of the Olympian gods in ancient Greek mythology.
47. The 7th letter of the Greek alphabet.
48. Being five more than one hundred.
49. (obstetrics) The number of live-born children a woman has delivered.
50. A member of a formerly tribal people now living in south central India.
51. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
53. A person who has been evacuated from a dangerous place.
56. Young sheep.
57. A conveyance that transports passengers or freight in carriers suspended from cables and supported by a series of towers.
59. Relating to or characteristic of or occurring on the sea or ships.
60. In an insane manner.
62. Depressing in character or appearance.
65. One of two pieces of armor plate hanging from the fauld to protect the upper thighs.
66. Any of several small auks of north Pacific coasts.
70. English aristocrat who was the first wife of Prince Charles.
71. The process of extracting one material from another by washing with a solvent to remove adsorbed material from an adsorbent (as in washing of loaded ion-exchange resins to remove captured ions).
73. An airfoil that controls lateral motion.
75. Produced under conditions involving intense heat.
76. A city and port in northern Jutland.
80. Flightless New Zealand birds similar to gallinules.
83. A crystal of snow.
85. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
86. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
87. Any of various naturally occurring impure mixtures of hydrocarbons.
90. The feeling of being bored by something tedious.
92. A spacecraft that carries astronauts from the command module to the surface of the moon and back.
93. A port city of south central Ukraine on an arm of the Black Sea.
94. A strategically located monarchy on the southern and eastern coasts of the Arabian Peninsula.
96. Electronic warfare undertaken under direct control of an operational commander to locate sources of radiated electromagnetic energy for the purpose of immediate threat recognition.
97. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
98. A switch made from the stems of the rattan palms.
99. The highest level or degree attainable.
100. A unit of length of thread or yarn.
1. A region of Malaysia in northeastern Borneo.
2. An anti-TNF compound (trade name Arava) that is given orally.
3. The distinctive spirit of a people or an era.
4. A gray or greenish-blue mineral consisting of aluminum silicate in crystalline form.
5. Block consisting of a thick piece of something.
6. Covered or protected with or as if with a case.
7. Before noon.
8. (Irish) Chief god of the Tuatha De Danann.
9. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
10. A roughly cylindrical that is vessel open at the top.
11. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
12. Annual or perennial herbs with large leaves that resemble the leaves of cabbages.
13. (usually followed by `to') Having the necessary means or skill or know-how or authority to do something.
14. A Chadic language spoken in northern Nigeria.
15. Predatory black-and-white toothed whale with large dorsal fin.
25. Fleshy and usually brightly colored cover of some seeds that develops from the ovule stalk and partially or entirely envelopes the seed.
28. United States artist who was a leader of the pop art movement (1930-1987).
30. An audiotape recording of sound.
32. A decorative pin worn by women.
33. A master's degree in fine arts.
36. A tan discoloration of a woman's face that is associated with pregnancy or with the use of oral contraceptives.
37. Of or relating to Aram or to its inhabitants or their culture or their language.
38. 100 tambala equal 1 Kwacha.
40. Continuing forever or indefinitely.
41. Tall feather palm of northern Brazil with hard-shelled nuts yielding valuable oil and a kind of vegetable ivory.
42. Pertaining to filberts or hazelnuts.
43. Petty quarrel.
44. Flemish painter of landscapes (1525-1569).
45. The United Nations agency concerned with atomic energy.
52. Absence of the mammary glands (either through surgery or developmental defect).
54. Wind god.
55. A doctor's degree in education.
58. A heavy ductile magnetic metallic element.
61. Situated near one another.
63. A material effigy that is worshipped as a god.
64. In the Arabian Nights a hero who tells of the fantastic adventures he had in his voyages.
67. United States playwright who collaborated with many other writers including Moss Hart (1889-1961).
68. A fabric woven with lisle thread.
69. Hard strong durable yellowish-brown wood of teak trees.
72. A member of the Iroquoian people formerly living east of Lake Ontario.
74. Desert shrub of Syria and Arabia having small white flowers.
77. A projecting bay window corbeled or cantilevered out from a wall.
78. Use again after processing.
79. The 3rd letter of the Greek alphabet.
81. Norwegian mathematician (1802-1829).
82. God of love and erotic desire.
84. Small buffalo of the Celebes having small straight horns.
88. Vietnamese New Year.
89. North American republic containing 50 states - 48 conterminous states in North America plus Alaska in northwest North America and the Hawaiian Islands in the Pacific Ocean.
91. The compass point midway between northeast and east.
95. One million periods per second.