1. A three-year law degree.
4. Responsibility for a bad situation or event.
9. Agency of the United States government charged with mediating disputes between management and labor.
13. An American doctorate usually based on at least 3 years graduate study and a dissertation.
16. A bloody and prolonged operation in which American marines landed and defeated Japanese defenders (February and March 1945).
17. A viewer who gives a flirtatious or lewd look at another person.
18. Small buffalo of the Celebes having small straight horns.
19. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
20. A spacecraft that carries astronauts from the command module to the surface of the moon and back.
21. An island of central Hawaii.
22. Mentally or physically infirm with age.
23. (astronomy) A measure of time defined by Earth's orbital motion.
24. The inner and thicker of the two bones of the human leg between the knee and ankle.
26. Jordan's port.
29. British politician (born in the United States) who was the first woman to sit in the British House of Commons (1879-1964).
31. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
34. Knocked unconscious by a heavy blow.
41. An associate degree in nursing.
42. United States inventor of a dry-plate process of developing photographic film and of flexible film (his firm introduced roll film) and of the box camera and of a process for color photography (1854-1932).
46. Any of various fissiped mammals with nonretractile claws and typically long muzzles.
47. The compass point that is one point east of northeast.
49. A cut of pork ribs with much of the meat trimmed off.
50. An actor who communicates entirely by gesture and facial expression.
51. (law) Lacking any legal or binding force.
52. Failure of some tissue or organ to develop.
53. The friend of Phintias who pledged his life that Phintias would return (4th century BC).
54. A unit of surface area equal to 100 square meters.
56. An ancient jar with two handles and a narrow neck.
58. United States musician (born in Japan) who married John Lennon and collaborated with him on recordings (born in 1933).
59. British statesman who as Prime Minister bought controlling interest in the Suez Canal and made Queen Victoria the Empress of India (1804-1881).
62. A mountain range in the northwestern United States extending through Washington and Oregon and northern California.
64. A nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (trade name Ansaid) that is administered only orally.
65. A island in the Netherlands Antilles that is the top of an extinct volcano.
68. (the feminine of raja) A Hindu princess or the wife of a raja.
69. A geometric pattern that is repeated at every scale and so cannot be represented by classical geometry.
73. Assist or encourage, usually in some wrongdoing.
76. Informal terms for a mother.
77. A soft blackish-brown resinous exudate from various rockroses used in perfumes especially as a fixative.
79. People having the same social or economic status.
82. A narrow headband or strip of ribbon worn as a headband.
86. Any of various dark heavy viscid substances obtained as a residue.
87. A cigar made with light-colored tobacco.
90. Stairway in India leading down to a landing on the water.
92. Electrical conduction through a gas in an applied electric field.
93. A lyric poem with complex stanza forms.
94. (Norse mythology) The chief race of gods living at Asgard.
95. The molecular weight of a substance expressed in grams.
96. A decree that prohibits something.
97. Having any of numerous bright or strong colors reminiscent of the color of blood or cherries or tomatoes or rubies.
98. A Russian prison camp for political prisoners.
99. An independent ruler or chieftain (especially in Africa or Arabia).
100. (Hawaiian) A small guitar having four strings.
1. A jaunty rhythm in music.
2. 100 lwei equal 1 kwanza.
3. A city in western India just off the coast of the Arabian Sea.
4. A B vitamin that is essential for cell growth and reproduction.
5. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
6. Relating to or near the ulna.
7. An accidental hole that allows something (fluid or light etc.) to enter or escape.
8. The cardinal number that is the sum of one and one and one.
9. Kamarupan languages spoken in northeastern India and western Burma.
10. A nucleic acid that transmits genetic information from DNA to the cytoplasm.
11. Any stoppage attributable to unusual activity.
12. The cry made by sheep.
13. (Middle East) Usually small round bread that can open into a pocket for filling.
14. A pilgrimage to Mecca.
15. A collection of facts from which conclusions may be drawn.
25. An isogram connecting points receiving equal amounts of sunshine.
27. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
28. Small genus of mediterranean shrubs.
30. A port city of south central Ukraine on an arm of the Black Sea.
32. National capital of Solomon Islands.
33. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
35. A B vitamin that prevents beriberi.
36. A composer of sacred songs.
37. A native or inhabitant of Rio de Janeiro.
38. (statistics) Having a single mode.
39. A liquid terpene with a lemon odor.
40. A disorder of the glands of the body.
43. Strike with disgust or revulsion.
44. A device in which something (usually an animal) can be caught and penned.
45. The number of opening per inch of a screen.
48. Give a benediction to.
55. Free from favoritism or self-interest or bias or deception.
57. An association of nations dedicated to economic and political cooperation in southeastern Asia.
60. A large number or amount.
61. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
63. An edilbe seaweed with a mild flavor.
66. A city and port in northern Jutland.
67. Divulge information or secrets.
70. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
71. A linear unit of measurement (equal to 6 feet) for water depth.
72. A channel along the eaves or on the roof.
74. Especially a leaf of grass or the broad portion of a leaf as distinct from the petiole.
75. Worn or shabby from overuse or (of pages) from having corners turned down.
78. A religious doctrine that is proclaimed as true without proof.
80. A narcotic that is considered a hard drug.
81. An elaborate song for solo voice.
82. A public promotion of some product or service.
83. (Babylonian) God of wisdom and agriculture and patron of scribes and schools.
84. A republic in the Middle East in western Asia.
85. An inflammatory disease involving the sebaceous glands of the skin.
88. The basic unit of money in Romania.
89. The sign language used in the United States.
91. American prizefighter who won the world heavyweight championship three times (born in 1942).