1. A health resort near a spring or at the seaside.
4. Relating to or designed for or using the singing voice.
9. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
13. A doctor's degree in dental medicine.
16. Airtight sealed metal container for food or drink or paint etc..
17. Of or relating to Iraq or its people or culture.
18. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
19. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
20. A dark-skinned member of a race of people living in Australia when Europeans arrived.
21. Tropical American feather palm having a swollen spiny trunk and edible nuts.
23. A winged often one-seed indehiscent fruit as of the ash or elm or maple.
25. A flat-bottomed volcanic crater that was formed by an explosion.
27. An esoteric or occult matter that is traditionally secret.
29. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
30. United States biochemist (born in Spain) who studied the biological synthesis of nucleic acids (born in 1905).
32. Open-heart surgery in which the rib cage is opened and a section of a blood vessel is grafted from the aorta to the coronary artery to bypass the blocked section of the coronary artery and improve the blood supply to the heart.
34. Any property detected by the olfactory system.
39. Of or related to or derived from oats.
43. Any of the Hindu sacred writing.
46. A state in New England.
47. Lower in esteem.
48. Sweet pulpy tropical fruit with thick scaly rind and shiny black seeds.
49. The Palestinian uprising (beginning in 1987) against the Israeli occupation of the West Bank and Gaza Strip.
52. Of or being the lowest female voice.
53. A county in southwestern England.
55. Muslim name for God.
56. Waterproofed canvas.
57. Tropical American plants with basal rosettes of fibrous sword-shaped leaves and flowers in tall spikes.
58. The local time at the 0 meridian passing through Greenwich, England.
59. (of molten metal or glass) Formed by pouring or pressing into a mold n 1.
61. (in golf) The standard number of strokes set for each hole on a golf course, or for the entire course.
62. British informal term.
63. A small digital computer based on a microprocessor and designed to be used by one person at a time.
65. Large flaring bone forming one half of the pelvis.
68. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
73. Place in a line or arrange so as to be parallel.
74. A three-tone Chadic language.
76. The branch of engineering science that studies the uses of electricity and the equipment for power generation and distribution and the control of machines and communication.
77. (the feminine of raja) A Hindu princess or the wife of a raja.
78. Move out of a curled position.
80. Cause to lose courage.
81. An indehiscent fruit derived from a single ovary having one or many seeds within a fleshy wall or pericarp.
84. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
86. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
90. A translucent mineral consisting of hydrated silica of variable color.
94. (Greek mythology) Winged goddess of victory.
95. By bad luck.
96. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
98. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
99. (Greek mythology) Goddess of the earth and mother of Cronus and the Titans in ancient mythology.
100. A native or inhabitant of Denmark.
101. A small cake leavened with yeast.
102. A unit of force equal to the force that imparts an acceleration of 1 foot/sec/sec to a mass of 1 pound.
103. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
1. A fraudulent business scheme.
2. A metabolic acid found in yeast and liver cells.
3. Small buffalo of the Celebes having small straight horns.
4. A healthy capacity for vigorous activity.
5. Any of various herbaceous plants of the genus Atriplex that thrive in deserts and salt marshes.
6. Tropical American tree producing cacao beans.
7. Jordan's port.
8. One of the jointed appendages of an animal used for locomotion or grasping.
9. An official language of the Republic of South Africa.
10. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
11. Boiled or baked buckwheat.
12. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
13. No longer having or seeming to have or expecting to have life.
14. God of death.
15. A unit of apothecary weight equal to an eighth of an ounce or to 60 grains.
22. A very young child (birth to 1 year) who has not yet begun to walk or talk.
24. Large Old World bat of warm and tropical regions that feeds on fruit.
26. The Russian imperial line that ruled from 1613 to 1917.
28. (of complexion) Blemished by imperfections of the skin.
31. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
33. A long thin fluffy scarf of feathers or fur.
35. Having deserted a cause or principle.
36. Germanic barbarian leader who ended the western Roman Empire in 476 and became the first barbarian ruler of Italy (434-493).
37. A blue dye obtained from plants or made synthetically.
38. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
40. Smallest guenon monkey.
41. remove from customary environment or associations.
42. Resistant to oils and aging.
44. Relatively small fast-moving sloth.
45. The elapsed time it takes for a signal to travel from Earth to a spacecraft (or other body) and back to the starting point.
50. The front of the head from the forehead to the chin and ear to ear.
51. (prefix) Opposite or opposing or neutralizing.
54. Type genus of the Nepidae.
60. (slang) A batch of things that go together.
64. An abrupt failure of function or health.
66. A river in northeastern Brazil that flows generally northward to the Atlantic Ocean.
67. Type genus of the Blattidae.
69. Small genus of evergreen tropical shrubs or trees with smooth leathery leaves.
70. An informal debt instrument.
71. A monoamine oxidase inhibitor (trade name Marplan) that is used to treat clinical depression.
72. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
73. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
75. Being ten more than one hundred ninety.
79. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
82. The capital of Western Samoa.
83. A block of solid substance (such as soap or wax).
85. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
87. A journey for some purpose (usually including the return).
88. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
89. The basic unit of money in Iran.
91. Someone who is morally reprehensible.
92. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
93. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
97. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.