1. A rotating disk shaped to convert circular into linear motion.
4. A simple seat without a back or arms.
9. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
13. Of southern Europe.
16. North American republic containing 50 states - 48 conterminous states in North America plus Alaska in northwest North America and the Hawaiian Islands in the Pacific Ocean.
17. Of a yellowish brown color similar to olive drab n.
18. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
19. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
20. A decree that prohibits something.
21. Of or pertaining to hearing or the ear.
22. Amount of a charge or payment relative to some basis.
23. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
24. A person who holds a commissioned rank in the United States Navy or Coast Guard.
26. A town in south central Washington.
29. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
30. National capital of Kiribati.
32. An independent agency of the United States government responsible for collecting and coordinating intelligence and counterintelligence activities abroad in the national interest.
33. The basic unit of money in Romania.
34. A highly unstable radioactive element (the heaviest of the halogen series).
35. A boy or man.
37. Worthless people.
41. In or of the present month.
46. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
47. A Loloish language.
48. An actor who communicates entirely by gesture and facial expression.
49. Having or making a high-pitched sound such as that made by a mouse or a rusty hinge.
52. A heavy textile with a woven design.
53. Small spiny outgrowth on the wings of certain insects.
55. Belonging to or befitting a supreme ruler.
56. A mistake in printed matter resulting from mechanical failures of some kind.
57. A member of the Finno-Ugric-speaking people living in eastern European Russia.
58. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
60. Wet spongy ground of decomposing vegetation.
61. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
62. A car driven by a person whose job is to take passengers where they want to go in exchange for money.
64. Absence of the head (as in the development of some monsters).
67. The circumstances and ideas of the present age.
70. Of or in or belonging to the cavity of the abdomen.
73. A port city in northwestern Algeria and the country's 2nd largest city.
74. Earn on some commercial or business transaction.
77. An accountant certified by the state.
79. A submerged bank of sand near a shore or in a river.
82. An ancient board game resembling backgammon.
86. Any of various strong liquors distilled from the fermented sap of toddy palms or from fermented molasses.
87. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
91. Evergreen trees and shrubs having oily one-seeded fruits.
92. Moths whose larvae are cutworms.
95. The (prehensile) extremity of the superior limb.
96. The basic unit of money in Ghana.
97. (in Gnosticism) A divine power or nature emanating from the Supreme Being and playing various roles in the operation of the universe.
98. A small cake leavened with yeast.
100. The syllable naming the fifth (dominant) note of any musical scale in solmization.
101. Having or demonstrating ability to recognize or draw fine distinctions.
102. Avatar of Vishnu.
103. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
104. Late time of life.
1. Spicy fruit of the cubeb vine.
2. (Hindu) A manner of sitting (as in the practice of Yoga).
3. A member of a nomadic people of the northern Ural mountains.
4. A member of the Salish people in northwestern Washington.
5. A dull hollow sound.
6. An implement used to propel or steer a boat.
7. (informal) Being satisfactory or in satisfactory condition.
8. Of a pale purple color.
9. A person who is rejected (from society or home).
10. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
11. Tree of the genus Catalpa with large leaves and white flowers followed by long slender pods.
12. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
13. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
14. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
15. (obstetrics) The number of live-born children a woman has delivered.
25. In an irate manner.
27. A Bantu language spoken by the Chaga people in northern Tanzania.
28. Eurasian pigeon with white patches on wings and neck.
31. A republic in the Middle East in western Asia.
36. Any group or radical of the form RCO- where R is an organic group.
38. Pig-sized tailless South American amphibious rodent with partly webbed feet.
39. Having a single pole.
40. Hatred of women.
42. The capital and largest city of Cyprus.
43. A black colloidal substance consisting wholly or principally of amorphous carbon and used to make pigments and ink.
44. Port city on southern Honshu on Osaka Bay.
45. A genus of Delphinidae.
50. An international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members.
51. A family of Sino-Tibetan languages spoken in southeastern Asia.
54. Informal terms for a meal.
59. The last (12th) month of the year.
63. Being one more than ninety.
65. An esoteric or occult matter that is traditionally secret.
66. A pipe with a long flexible tube connected to a container where the smoke is cooled by passing through water.
68. A form of address for a man.
69. Restrain or bind with chains.
70. A member of the Salish people in northwestern Washington.
71. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
72. Ions are accelerated along a linear path by voltage differences on electrodes along the path.
75. An East Indian sailor.
76. A colorless explosive liquid that is volatile and poisonous and foul-smelling.
78. The ratio of the circumference to the diameter of a circle.
80. Any of numerous low-growing cushion-forming plants of the genus Draba having rosette-forming leaves and terminal racemes of small flowers with scapose or leafy stems.
81. Jordan's port.
83. On or toward the lee.
84. Give over.
85. The United Nations agency concerned with atomic energy.
88. Tear down so as to make flat with the ground.
89. An organic compound that contains a hydroxyl group bonded to a carbon atom which in turn is doubly bonded to another carbon atom.
90. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
93. Contemptuous name for a Black man who is abjectly servile and deferential to Whites.
94. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
99. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.