1. A village in eastern Ireland (northwest of Dublin).
5. Any of several related languages of the Celts in Ireland and Scotland.
9. A small cake leavened with yeast.
13. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
16. Starch resembling sago that is obtained from cuckoopint root.
17. part of the peritoneum attached to the stomach and to the colon and covering the intestines.
18. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
19. An ugly evil-looking old woman.
20. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
21. A sudden minor shock or meaningless interruption.
24. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
29. A republic in southern Europe on the Italian Peninsula.
31. A Roman Catholic priest who acts for another higher-ranking clergyman.
33. A mountain in the Andes in Argentina (22,047 feet high).
37. The present or immediately coming night adv.
41. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
42. A medicinal drug used to evoke vomiting (especially in cases of drug overdose or poisoning).
45. A prophet of the first century.
46. The act of scanning.
48. Small arboreal tropical American insectivorous lizards with the ability to change skin color.
50. (Sumerian) Water god and god of wisdom.
51. A small amount (especially of a drink).
53. Related on the father's side.
55. A doctor's degree in music.
56. King of the Visigoths who captured Rome in 410 (370-410).
58. Act in concert or unite in a common purpose or belief.
60. A belief (or system of beliefs) accepted as authoritative by some group or school.
61. Treated with wax.
62. Yellow oval fruit with juicy acidic flesh.
63. A republic in the western central Pacific Ocean in association with the United States.
65. A river in northern Italy that flows southeast into the Adriatic Sea.
67. The principal evil jinni in Islamic mythology.
68. A young child.
70. West Indian evergreen with medium to long leaves.
73. An unfledged or nestling hawk.
76. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
77. Distinctive and stylish elegance.
81. A large number or amount.
84. Suitable for use as food.
88. By bad luck.
90. Having come or been brought to a conclusion.
91. A hospital unit staffed and equipped to provide intensive care.
93. A motor vehicle with two wheels and a strong frame.
95. (Irish) The sea personified.
96. Extremely pleasing.
97. A river of southwestern Africa that rises in central Angola and flows east and then north (forming part of the border between Angola and Congo) and continuing northwest through Congo to empty into the Congo River on the border between Congo and Republic of the Congo.
98. An association of people to promote the welfare of senior citizens.
99. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
1. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
2. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
3. An authoritative rule of conduct or procedure.
4. (Welsh) The farmer god.
5. An international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members.
6. Spiritual leader of a Jewish congregation.
7. Antibacterial consisting of any of several synthetic organic compounds capable of inhibiting the growth of bacteria that require PABA.
8. English essayist (1775-1834).
9. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
10. A public promotion of some product or service.
11. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
12. Before noon.
13. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
14. A quantity of no importance.
15. Any culture medium that uses agar as the gelling agent.
22. A soft yellowish-white trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
23. Determined by mathematical computation.
25. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
26. The eleventh month of the civil year.
27. The shorter of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code.
28. (Irish) Mother of the Tuatha De Danann.
30. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
32. Ratio of the hypotenuse to the opposite side.
34. A tangible symbol signifying approval or distinction.
35. Someone who scans verse to determine the number and prosodic value of the syllables.
36. A town in southwestern British Columbia on Vancouver Island west of Vancouver.
38. A room or establishment where alcoholic drinks are served over a counter.
39. Japanese painter whose work influenced the impressionists (1760-1849).
40. Prolonged spasm of the jaw muscles.
43. A vinyl polymer used especially in paints or adhesives.
44. Resembling cotton.
47. Inability to coordinate voluntary muscle movements.
49. The right to take another's property if an obligation is not discharged.
52. To a great degree.
54. A Russian prison camp for political prisoners.
57. The reasoning involved when you assume the conclusion is true and reason backward to the evidence.
59. A detailed description of design criteria for a piece of work.
64. A port city in southwestern Iran.
66. Used in some especially older classifications.
67. Antibacterial consisting of any of several synthetic organic compounds capable of inhibiting the growth of bacteria that require PABA.
69. A state in midwestern United States.
71. A deficiency of red blood cells.
72. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
74. A mountain peak in the southern Sinai Peninsula (7,500 feet high).
75. A religious belief of African origin involving witchcraft and sorcery.
78. Mix up or confuse.
79. A natural and periodic state of rest during which consciousness of the world is suspended.
80. (Greek mythology) Monster with nine heads.
82. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
83. Material used to daub walls.
85. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
86. A Bantu language spoken in southern Zaire.
87. A short high tone produced as a signal or warning.
89. A benevolent aspect of Devi.
92. A state in northwestern North America.
94. A colorless element that is one of the six inert gasses.