1. Small beads made from polished shells and formerly used as money by native Americans.
5. A dissolute man in fashionable society.
9. At or constituting a border or edge.
13. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
16. English essayist (1775-1834).
17. Any place of complete bliss and delight and peace.
18. Acquire or gain knowledge or skills.
19. Being four more than fifty.
20. A deep orange-red variety of chalcedony.
21. An informal conversation.
22. (Scottish) Bluish-black or gray-blue.
23. A self-funded retirement plan that allows you to contribute a limited yearly sum toward your retirement.
24. A member of the Iroquoian people formerly living east of Lake Ontario.
26. The visual property of something that shines with reflected light.
29. Minute freshwater crustacean having a round body enclosed in a transparent shell.
32. Being ahead of time or need.
34. Strike with disgust or revulsion.
37. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
39. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
40. Not widely known.
44. Studies intended to provide general knowledge and intellectual skills (rather than occupational or professional skills).
48. Used of a single unit or thing.
49. Informal terms for a (young) woman.
50. Any of various systems of units for measuring electricity and magnetism.
52. A long flag.
54. A communist state in Indochina on the South China Sea.
56. A person eating a meal (especially in a restaurant).
57. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
58. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
59. Someone who drives racing cars at high speeds.
60. A genus of Mustelidae.
61. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
64. The last (12th) month of the year.
65. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
68. Lower in esteem.
70. United States writer noted for his droll epigrams (1902-1971).
72. A city in western Germany on the Rhine River.
73. The compass point midway between east and southeast.
75. Lacking excess flesh.
76. A powerful light with reflector.
79. An artificial language that is a revision and simplification of Esperanto.
81. The capital and largest city of Equatorial Guinea on the island of Bioko in the Gulf of Guinea.
83. A soft yellow malleable ductile (trivalent and univalent) metallic element.
84. Completely lacking nobility in character or quality or purpose.
88. A dark-skinned member of a race of people living in Australia when Europeans arrived.
89. A Bantu language spoken in Angola.
93. Of or relating to or characteristic of Hades or Tartarus.
94. A mature blood cell that contains hemoglobin to carry oxygen to the bodily tissues.
95. Close-fitting pants of heavy denim for casual wear (usually in the plural).
96. Any of various small biting flies.
98. Make editorial changes (in a text).
99. The basic unit of money in Albania.
100. Type genus of the Anatidae.
101. A name for the Old Testament God as transliterated from the Hebrew YHVH.
102. Panel forming the lower part of an interior wall when it is finished differently from the rest.
1. The basic unit of money in Uruguay.
2. A feeling of strong eagerness (usually in favor of a person or cause).
3. A river in northern England that flows southeast through West Yorkshire.
4. Large family of important mostly marine food fishes.
5. A summary that repeats the substance of a longer discussion.
6. Hormone secreted by the posterior pituitary gland (trade name Pitressin) and also by nerve endings in the hypothalamus.
7. Large brownish-green New Zealand parrot.
8. The Uralic language spoken by the Yeniseian people.
9. A river in central Europe that arises in northwestern Czechoslovakia and flows northward through Germany to empty into the North Sea.
10. Indigo bush.
11. The father of your father or mother.
12. The compass point midway between northeast and east.
13. Not contained in or deriving from the essential nature of something.
14. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
15. Avoid or try to avoid, as of duties, questions and issues.
25. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
27. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.
28. A university town in southeast Wyoming.
30. Relating to of containing or affecting blood.
31. 100 ngwee equal 1 kwacha.
33. A state in the eastern United States.
35. A long slender cigar.
36. Manufactured in standard sizes to be shipped and assembled elsewhere.
38. A dicot family of the order Urticales including.
41. An island in Indonesia south of Borneo.
42. German physicist who studied cathode rays (1862-1947).
43. Mason wasps.
45. Nearly cosmopolitan family.
46. Indian nun and missionary (born in Albania) dedicated to helping the poor in India (1910-1997).
47. (historically) A member of the nomadic people of the Syrian and Arabian deserts at the time of the Roman Empire.
51. A doctor's degree in optometry.
53. Membranous tube with cartilaginous rings that conveys inhaled air from the larynx to the bronchi.
55. An employee of a railroad.
62. The basic unit of money in Papua New Guinea.
63. The syllable naming the fourth (subdominant) note of the diatonic scale in solmization.
66. The region of the body of a vertebrate between the thorax and the pelvis.
67. The molecular weight of a substance expressed in grams.
69. Of unmixed ancestry.
70. Not contained in or deriving from the essential nature of something.
71. (slang) Merchandise that is shoddy or inferior.
74. Coming next after the seventh and just before the ninth in position.
75. A colorless odorless gaseous element that give a red glow in a vacuum tube.
77. Capital of Nigeria in the center of the country.
78. Short and fat.
79. A light strong brittle gray toxic bivalent metallic element.
80. A nucleic acid consisting of large molecules shaped like a double helix.
82. A French abbot.
85. English monk and scholar (672-735).
86. Set down according to a plan.
87. (prefix) Within.
90. The cry made by sheep.
91. A transuranic element that has not been found in nature.
92. A transuranic element.
97. The eleventh month of the civil year.
98. A public promotion of some product or service.