1. A tight-fitting headdress.
4. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
9. A city in the European part of Russia.
13. White crystalline compound used as a food additive to enhance flavor.
16. Group insurance that entitles members to services of participating hospitals and clinics and physicians.
17. An avalanche volcanic water and mud down the slopes of a volcano.
18. A Russian river.
19. South American wood sorrel cultivated for its edible tubers.
20. Relating to or characteristic of or occurring in the air.
21. A rudaceous rock consisting of sharp fragments embedded in clay or sand.
23. (electronics) Of a circuit or device having an output that is proportional to the input.
25. A city in east central Texas.
27. King of the Visigoths who captured Rome in 410 (370-410).
29. Having winglike extensions.
30. Used of the back and knees.
32. A punctuation mark (,) used to indicate the separation of elements within the grammatical structure of a sentence.
33. A United States youth subculture of the 1950s.
36. Yellow-fever mosquitos.
38. Terminate before completion, as of a computer process, a mission, etc..
42. The quality of nearness to the truth or the true value.
45. A hard gray lustrous metallic element that is highly corrosion-resistant.
47. Report or maintain.
48. On the positive side or higher end of a scale.
49. (British) A disparaging term for an appointee.
52. Flat tableland with steep edges.
53. Send something via a facsimile machine.
55. A nobleman (in various countries) of varying rank.
56. Water frozen in the solid state.
57. A trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
61. Czechoslovakian religious reformer who anticipated the Reformation.
62. A right or legal share of something.
64. Remove from memory or existence.
65. Atypically small.
67. A light strong gray lustrous corrosion-resistant metallic element used in strong light-weight alloys (as for airplane parts).
71. Belonging to some prior time.
72. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
74. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
75. The dressed skin of an animal (especially a large animal).
76. A European river.
77. A Dravidian language spoken in southern India.
81. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
83. A young woman indulged by rich and powerful older men.
85. An edge tool with a heavy bladed head mounted across a handle.
87. One of two official languages of Norway.
91. A rapid bustling commotion.
92. Resembling or characteristic of or appropriate to an elegy.
96. A member of an Iroquoian people formerly living around Cayuga Lake in New York state.
97. A logarithmic unit of sound intensity equal to 10 decibels.
98. A Dravidian language spoken in south central India.
99. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
101. A unit of electrical resistance equal to the resistance between two points on a conductor when a potential difference of one volt between them produces a current of one ampere.
102. North American republic containing 50 states - 48 conterminous states in North America plus Alaska in northwest North America and the Hawaiian Islands in the Pacific Ocean.
103. Conforming to an ultimate standard of perfection or excellence.
104. A small cake leavened with yeast.
105. Tag the base runner to get him out.
1. A wad of something chewable as tobacco.
2. Type genus of the Amiidae.
3. Meat from a domestic hog or pig.
4. A white linen liturgical vestment with sleeves.
5. Primitive predaceous North American fish covered with hard scales and having long jaws with needle-like teeth.
6. Having the leading position or higher score in a contest.
7. East Asian perennial herbs.
8. A covered passageway.
9. Flesh of large European flatfish.
10. The branch of engineering science that studies the uses of electricity and the equipment for power generation and distribution and the control of machines and communication.
11. A nucleic acid that transmits genetic information from DNA to the cytoplasm.
12. The capital of Bahrain.
13. Among the largest bony fish.
14. A native or inhabitant of Scotland.
15. A measuring instrument for measuring and indicating a quantity or for testing conformity with a standard.
22. A heavy brittle metallic element of the platinum group.
24. A state in the southeastern United States on the Gulf of Mexico.
26. Of an angle.
28. A riblike part of a plant or animal (such as a middle rib of a leaf or a thickened vein of an insect wing).
31. The rate at which red blood cells settle out in a tube of blood under standardized conditions.
34. Selecting what seems best of various styles or ideas n.
35. Small spiny outgrowth on the wings of certain insects.
37. Small cubes with 1 to 6 spots on the faces.
39. (sports) With hand brought forward and down from above shoulder level.
40. Available source of wealth.
41. The act of transporting something from one location to another.
43. South American armadillo with three bands of bony plates.
44. Being ten more than one hundred fifty.
46. An associate degree in nursing.
50. An employee who performs clerical work (e.g., keeps records or accounts).
51. Mixture of untoasted dry cereals and fruits.
54. A fixed charge for a privilege or for professional services.
58. An acute inflammatory disease occurring in the intestines of premature infants.
59. A wound made by cutting.
60. Included seven times in every 19 years.
63. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
66. Characteristic or suggestive of woods.
68. A decree that prohibits something.
69. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
70. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
71. The capital of Bahrain.
73. Remote city of Kazakhstan that (ostensibly for security reasons) was made the capital in 1998.
78. The mother-in-law of Ruth whose story is told in the Book of Ruth in the Old Testament.
79. (Irish) Chief god of the Tuatha De Danann.
80. Of or relating to or resembling an axis of rotation.
82. Jordan's port.
84. In the Roman calendar.
86. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
88. An elementary particle with a negative charge and a half-life of 2 microsecond.
89. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
90. Young sheep.
93. A boy or man.
94. The compass point midway between northeast and east.
95. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
100. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.