1. Consisting of one of two equivalent parts in value or quantity.
5. An accidental hole that allows something (fluid or light etc.) to enter or escape.
9. The sixth month of the civil year.
13. Worthless or oversimplified ideas.
16. The United Nations agency concerned with atomic energy.
17. At or constituting a border or edge.
18. A language unit by which a person or thing is known.
19. The 7th letter of the Greek alphabet.
20. The father of your father or mother.
22. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
24. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
25. (used to introduce a logical conclusion) From that fact or reason or as a result.
26. Jordan's port.
29. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
31. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
33. A trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
34. A battle between the French and an alliance of Spaniards and Swiss and Venetians in 1512.
38. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
41. Informal terms for a (young) woman.
45. A town in north central Oklahoma.
46. Having or using two filaments.
49. Norwegian mathematician (1802-1829).
50. (slang) A gangster's pistol.
52. Australasian kingfishers.
53. A United Nations agency created to assist developing nations by loans guaranteed by member governments.
54. Any of various small plant-sucking insects.
57. Informal terms for money.
59. Small genus of Eurasian aquatic perennial herbs.
60. Wife or mistress of Zeus and mother of Apollo and Artemis in ancient mythology.
63. A heavy brittle metallic element of the platinum group.
64. Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory (trade name Torodal) that is given only orally.
66. Fertility goddess in ancient Greek mythology.
70. An edge tool with a heavy bladed head mounted across a handle.
71. English theologian whose objections to Roman Catholic doctrine anticipated the Protestant Reformation (1328-1384).
74. (of persons) Highest in rank or authority or office.
77. Very spicy sauce made from tabasco peppers.
79. Make a high-pitched, screeching noise, as of a door.
81. (Babylonian) A demigod or first man.
83. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
84. Shop where dry cleaning is done.
86. In the process of being born or beginning.
91. Take something away by force or without the consent of the owner.
92. A Native American who lived in what is now southern Colorado and Utah and northern Arizona and New Mexico and who built cliff dwellings.
94. A unit of pressure equal to one newton per square meter.
95. The sign language used in the United States.
96. Of or relating to or produced by or being a gene.
97. A branch of the Tai languages.
99. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
100. A unit of force equal to the force exerted by gravity.
101. A legally binding command or decision entered on the court record (as if issued by a court or judge).
102. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
103. An informal term for a father.
1. Greater than normal in degree or intensity or amount.
2. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
3. Lacking excess flesh.
4. Formed or conceived by the imagination.
5. A unit of length of thread or yarn.
6. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
7. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
8. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
9. Small buffalo of the Celebes having small straight horns.
10. A light touch or stroke.
11. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
12. (informal) `johnny' was applied as a nickname for Confederate soldiers by the Federal soldiers in the American Civil War.
13. Of a period of maximal use or demand or activity.
14. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
15. (obstetrics) The number of live-born children a woman has delivered.
21. An administrator in charge of a division of a university or college.
23. Of or relating to abasia (inability to walk).
27. Unknown god.
28. Order by virtue of superior authority.
30. An associate degree in nursing.
32. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
35. A nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (trademarks Aleve and Anaprox and Aflaxen).
36. (Norse mythology) One of the Aesir.
37. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
39. A musical notation written on a staff indicating the pitch of the notes following it.
40. Any of several plants of the genus Brodiaea having basal grasslike leaves and globose flower heads on leafless stems resembling those of genus Allium.
42. A French abbot.
43. An iron-clad vessel built by the Confederate forces in the hope of breaking the blockade imposed by the North.
44. An imaginary place of great wealth and opportunity.
47. Not in action or at work.
48. Acting or moving or capable of acting or moving quickly.
51. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
55. Morning glory.
56. The univalent unsaturated organic radical C3H5.
58. Not out.
61. A member of a people in India living in Orissa and neighboring areas.
62. An oral cephalosporin (trade names Keflex and Keflin and Keftab) commonly prescribe for mild to moderately severe infections of the skin or ears or throat or lungs or urinary tract.
65. Aroused or activated.
67. A gray tetravalent metallic element that resembles zirconium chemically and is found in zirconium minerals.
68. Metal shackles.
69. An affirmative.
72. Characteristic of the classical artistic and literary traditions.
73. Having leadership guidance.
75. Having or denoting a high range.
76. Be successful.
77. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
78. United States writer of poems and plays about racial conflict (born in 1934).
80. At or within a short distance in space or time or having elements near each other.
81. An associate degree in nursing.
82. A fractional monetary unit in Bangladesh and India and Nepal and Pakistan.
85. (the feminine of raja) A Hindu princess or the wife of a raja.
87. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
88. Made agreeably cold (especially by ice).
89. Plant with an elongated head of broad stalked leaves resembling celery.
90. Showing or causing joy and pleasure.
93. A legal document codifying the result of deliberations of a committee or society or legislative body.
98. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.