1. A health resort near a spring or at the seaside.
4. Having corresponding sounds especially terminal sounds.
9. A city in northwestern Syria.
13. The executive agency that advises the President on the federal budget.
16. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
17. Large west African tree having large palmately lobed leaves and axillary cymose panicles of small white flowers and one-winged seeds.
18. Footwear usually with wooden soles.
19. (meaning literally `born') Used to indicate the maiden or family name of a married woman.
20. (informal) Of the highest quality.
21. Lens for correcting defective vision in one eye.
22. Travel up, "We ascended the mountain".
24. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
26. Ctenophores lacking tentacles.
27. A soft gray ductile metallic element used in alloys.
29. Censure severely or angrily.
30. (Old Testament) The second wife of Jacob and mother of Joseph and Benjamin.
32. Having gaps or spaces.
34. Aerobic rod-shaped spore-producing bacterium.
38. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
41. Type genus of the Anatidae.
42. Administer an oil or ointment to.
46. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
47. A heavy open wagon usually having two wheels and drawn by an animal.
48. The cardinal number that is the sum of four and one.
50. A quantity of no importance.
52. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
54. A cruel wicked and inhuman person.
55. Electronic equipment that provides visual images of varying electrical quantities.
58. American novelist (1909-1955).
59. The quality of being honest.
62. Resembling or similar.
63. A belief (or system of beliefs) accepted as authoritative by some group or school.
64. A promontory in northern Morocco opposite the Rock of Gibraltar.
65. A workplace for the conduct of scientific research.
68. A ductile gray metallic element of the lanthanide series.
71. A character printer connected to a telegraph that operates like a typewriter.
72. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
75. A minute life form (especially a disease-causing bacterium).
80. Having three dimensions.
83. Measuring instrument in which the echo of a pulse of microwave radiation is used to detect and locate distant objects.
85. Isolated from others.
86. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
87. A strategically located monarchy on the southern and eastern coasts of the Arabian Peninsula.
90. Tropical woody herb with showy yellow flowers and flat pods.
92. Absent without permission.
93. Not in good physical or mental health.
94. A narrow way or road.
95. Rock that in its molten form (as magma) issues from volcanos.
96. (Old Testament) The first king of the Israelites who defended Israel against many enemies (especially the Philistines).
98. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
99. Very dark black.
100. (prefix) Within.
1. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
2. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
3. Assist or encourage, usually in some wrongdoing.
4. The most common computer memory which can be used by programs to perform necessary tasks while the computer is on.
5. Inflexibly entrenched and unchangeable.
6. British violinist (born in the United States) who began his career as a child prodigy in the 1920s (1916-1999).
7. Become ground down or deteriorate.
8. A design fixed to some surface or a paper bearing the design to be transferred to the surface.
9. A temporally organized plan for matters to be attended to.
10. A chronic inflammatory collagen disease affecting connective tissue (skin or joints).
11. The 7th letter of the Greek alphabet.
12. An archaic name for Easter or Passover.
13. A member of the Iroquoian people formerly living east of Lake Ontario.
14. Sewing that repairs a worn or torn place in a garment.
15. English monk and scholar (672-735).
23. Green turtles.
25. Bristlelike process near the tip of the antenna of certain flies.
28. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
31. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
33. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
35. An organism (especially a bacterium) that does not require air or free oxygen to live.
36. (chemistry) Relating to or containing the carbonyl group.
37. A green dye, often used to color cloth, which is obtained from the woad plant.
39. That which is below standard or expectations as of ethics or decency.
40. The academic world.
43. An ancient Hebrew unit of dry measure equal to about a bushel.
44. An accidental hole that allows something (fluid or light etc.) to enter or escape.
45. Large bamboo having thick-walled culms.
49. A city in west central Mexico.
51. A high wave (often dangerous) caused by tidal flow (as by colliding tidal currents or in a narrow estuary).
53. Someone who cuts or beautifies hair.
56. A highly unstable radioactive element (the heaviest of the halogen series).
57. A colorless odorless gaseous element that give a red glow in a vacuum tube.
60. Fragrant resin obtain from trees of the family Burseraceae and used as incense.
61. Old World chats.
66. Provided with something intended to increase its beauty or distinction.
67. A small cake leavened with yeast.
69. A metabolic acid found in yeast and liver cells.
70. Any of a group of proteins found in saliva and pancreatic juice and parts of plants.
71. A member of the Iroquoian people formerly living east of Lake Ontario.
73. Intrude in other people's affairs or business.
74. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
76. A murderer (especially one who kills a prominent political figure) who kills by a treacherous surprise attack and often is hired to do the deed.
77. A resident of Iowa.
78. A long projecting or anterior elongation of an animal's head.
79. An expression of greeting.
81. Large sweet juicy hybrid between tangerine and grapefruit having a thick wrinkled skin.
82. Round object that is hit or thrown or kicked in games.
84. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
88. (informal) Roused to anger.
89. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
91. A local computer network for communication between computers.
92. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.