1. Characteristic of a mob.
4. United States physicist (born in Russia) who was a proponent of the big-bang theory and who did research in radioactivity and suggested the triplet code for DNA (1904-1968).
9. A island in the Netherlands Antilles that is the top of an extinct volcano.
13. A rotating disk shaped to convert circular into linear motion.
16. Any of various primates with short tails or no tail at all.
17. Lower in esteem.
18. A theocratic republic in the Middle East in western Asia.
19. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
20. Having leadership guidance.
21. A piece of furniture that provides a place to sleep.
22. Capital and largest city of Iraq.
24. A Chadic language spoken in northern Nigeria.
25. A fraudulent business scheme.
27. The apse of a Christian church that contains the bishop's throne.
29. Become less tense.
31. Being nine more than ninety.
33. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
34. A bottomless gulf or pit.
36. The Jewish rite of circumcision performed on a male child on the eighth day of his life.
39. A region of Malaysia in northeastern Borneo.
42. South Asian deer with three-tined antlers.
45. Axis of a compound leaf or compound inflorescence.
47. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
48. A state in northwestern North America.
50. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
51. Report or maintain.
52. Someone who is morally reprehensible.
54. The trait of lacking restraint or control.
57. Covered with paving material.
60. Strong lightweight wood of the balsa tree used especially for floats.
62. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
63. One of the most common of the five major classes of immunoglobulins.
64. (botany) Of or relating to the axil.
66. A cruel and brutal fellow.
67. A blue dye obtained from plants or made synthetically.
69. Vampire bats.
71. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
72. Tear down so as to make flat with the ground.
73. An associate degree in nursing.
74. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
76. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
78. A potent estrogen used in medicine and in feed for livestock and poultry.
79. Moth having nonfunctional mouthparts as adults.
82. Obvious and dull.
84. A small cake leavened with yeast.
86. A benevolent aspect of Devi.
87. A hard brittle blue-white multivalent metallic element.
89. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
92. A state of extreme dishonor.
96. A brace that extends from the rear of the keel to support the rudderpost.
98. Little known Kamarupan languages.
101. A reptile genus of Iguanidae.
102. A heavy textile with a woven design.
104. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
106. A member of a Mayan people of southwestern Guatemala.
107. The momentary present.
108. Any plant of the genus Erica.
109. Small European freshwater fish with a slender bluish-green body.
110. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. A master's degree in library science.
2. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
3. English monk and scholar (672-735).
4. Light informal conversation for social occasions.
5. Assist or encourage, usually in some wrongdoing.
6. A state in southeastern India on the Bay of Bengal (south of Andhra Pradesh).
7. A mouth or mouthlike opening.
8. English writer and a central member of the Fabian Society (1858-1943).
9. Used of the language of the deaf.
10. Type genus of the Ardeidae.
11. The cry made by sheep.
12. Any plant of the genus Andryala having milky sap and heads of bright yellow flowers.
13. A town in southeastern New Mexico on the Pecos River near the Mexican border.
14. Small buffalo of the Celebes having small straight horns.
15. Of or relating to the Isle of Man or its inhabitants or their language.
23. A sensation (as of a cold breeze or bright light) that precedes the onset of certain disorders such as a migraine attack or epileptic seizure.
26. Ancient Persian god of light and truth.
28. (Old Testament) The second patriarch.
30. Electronic warfare undertaken under direct control of an operational commander to locate sources of radiated electromagnetic energy for the purpose of immediate threat recognition.
32. The 22nd letter of the Greek alphabet.
35. A bachelor's degree in science.
37. Ruinously destructive and wasting.
38. A mass of ice and snow that permanently covers a large area of land (e.g., the polar regions or a mountain peak).
40. Divulge information or secrets.
41. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.
43. Cause to agonize.
44. Herbs, shrubs and trees.
46. (British) Seating in the forward part of the main level of a theater.
49. The quarter of many North African cities in which the citadel is located.
53. The time during which someone's life continues.
55. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
56. Not far distant in time or space or degree or circumstances.
58. Time for Earth to make a complete rotation on its axis.
59. The capital and largest city of Equatorial Guinea on the island of Bioko in the Gulf of Guinea.
61. Relating to or applicable to or concerned with the administration of a city or town or district rather than a larger area.
65. Type genus of the Ranidae.
68. A quantity of no importance.
70. Characteristic of or relating to winter.
75. Any of various Old World herbs of the genus Anchusa having one-sided clusters of trumpet-shaped flowers.
77. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
80. A burst of deep loud hearty laughter.
81. Having branches.
82. The money risked on a gamble.
83. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
85. Derive or receive pleasure from.
88. English monk and scholar (672-735).
90. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
91. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
93. An international organization created in 1949 by the North Atlantic Treaty for purposes of collective security.
94. The Tibeto-Burman language spoken in the Dali region of Yunnan.
95. Showing or causing joy and pleasure.
96. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
97. God of love and erotic desire.
99. (computer science) A measure of how densely information is packed on a storage medium.
100. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
103. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
105. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
106. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.