1. Standard temperature and pressure.
4. A unit of dry measure used in Egypt.
9. Electronic warfare undertaken to insure effective friendly use of the electromagnetic spectrum in spite of the enemy's use of electronic warfare.
13. (computer science) Protocol that allows users to copy files between their local system and any system they can reach on the network.
16. Earnest and conscientious activity intended to do or accomplish something.
17. Relating to or caused by a virus.
18. The capital and chief port of Qatar.
19. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
20. The fleshy pendulous part of the external human ear.
22. Liveliness of mind or spirit.
24. The branch of information science that deals with natural language information.
25. Being three more than fifty.
26. Found along western Atlantic coast.
28. Genus of tropical hardwood timber trees.
30. Be earlier in time.
32. Basal part of a plant ovule opposite the micropyle.
34. A town in north central Oklahoma.
35. An ugly evil-looking old woman.
36. Valuable fiber plant of East Indies now widespread in cultivation.
39. One thousand periods per second.
41. A highly unstable radioactive element (the heaviest of the halogen series).
45. A light strong brittle gray toxic bivalent metallic element.
46. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
47. A heavy odorless colorless gas formed during respiration and by the decomposition of organic substances.
48. A city in the Saxony region of Germany on the Saale River.
50. The mother-in-law of Ruth whose story is told in the Book of Ruth in the Old Testament.
53. A very light brown.
55. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
57. United States evangelical preacher famous as a mass evangelist (born in 1918).
58. Produced or growing in extreme abundance.
60. Author of satirical attacks on medieval scholasticism (1494-1553).
62. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
63. An important question that is in dispute and must be settled.
65. A collection of facts from which conclusions may be drawn.
66. Moth having nonfunctional mouthparts as adults.
68. A size of paper used especially in Britain.
72. Angular distance above the horizon (especially of a celestial object).
74. A kiln for drying hops.
75. The quarter of many North African cities in which the citadel is located.
78. A person active in party politics.
81. The local time at the 0 meridian passing through Greenwich, England.
82. A communist state in the Caribbean on the island of Cuba.
86. An organic compound that contains a hydroxyl group bonded to a carbon atom which in turn is doubly bonded to another carbon atom.
90. Indian religious leader who founded Sikhism (1469-1538).
92. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
93. A region of Malaysia in northeastern Borneo.
95. Type genus of the Majidae.
96. Any culture medium that uses agar as the gelling agent.
99. An elaborate song for solo voice.
101. A light touch or stroke.
102. An aromatic ointment used in antiquity.
103. Very dark black.
104. A person with an unusual or odd personality.
105. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. An ancient upright stone slab bearing markings.
2. Public transport provided by a line of railway cars coupled together and drawn by a locomotive.
3. A common mineral (iron disulfide) that has a pale yellow color.
4. 100 avos equal 1 pataca.
5. Furnished or strengthened with ribs.
6. Causing fear or dread or terror.
7. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
8. (pathology) An elevation of the skin filled with serous fluid.
9. Automatic data processing by electronic means without the use of tabulating cards or punched tapes.
10. An arrangement of flowers that is usually given as a present.
11. Uncomfortably cool.
12. A Powhatan Indian woman (the daughter of Powhatan) who befriended the English at Jamestown and is said to have saved Captain John Smith's life (1595-1617).
13. Haddock usually baked but sometimes broiled with lots of butter.
14. An account describing incidents or events.
15. An informal term for a father.
21. Of or relating to the spleen.
23. Of a kind specified or understood.
27. A rare heavy polyvalent metallic element that resembles manganese chemically and is used in some alloys.
29. Any of numerous ornamental shrubs grown for their showy flowers of various colors.
31. Make reference to.
33. The type of environment in which an organism or group normally lives or occurs.
37. A town in Italy in southwestern Sicily near the coast.
38. Dark brown mustelid of woodlands of Eurasia that gives off an unpleasant odor when threatened.
40. Outstanding Italian operatic tenor (1873-1921).
42. Small buffalo of the Celebes having small straight horns.
43. A metrical unit with unstressed-stressed syllables.
44. Having deeply indented margins but with lobes not entirely separate from each other.
49. A long noosed rope used to catch animals.
51. The arch of bone beneath the eye that forms the prominence of the cheek.
52. System of measurement based on centimeters and grams and seconds.
54. A Bantu language spoken by the Chaga people in northern Tanzania.
56. A hard brittle blue-white multivalent metallic element.
59. A very large person.
61. The United Nations agency concerned with atomic energy.
64. (Old Testament) The eldest son of Isaac who would have inherited the Covenant that God made with Abraham and that Abraham passed on to Isaac.
67. Expletives used informally as intensifiers.
69. Standard time in the 6th time zone west of Greenwich, reckoned at the 90th meridian.
70. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
71. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
73. 16 ounces.
76. A New York river.
77. A motley assortment of things.
79. Lake in northwestern Russia near the border with Finland.
80. Of or relating to or affecting a lobe.
83. The cry made by sheep.
84. The seventh month of the Moslem calendar.
85. Jordan's port.
87. Soft white semisolid fat obtained by rendering the fatty tissue of the hog v 1.
88. Divulge information or secrets.
89. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
91. A quantity of no importance.
94. Step on it.
97. A Mid-Atlantic state.
98. An uproarious party.
100. A state in northwestern North America.