1. A unit of absorbed ionizing radiation equal to 100 ergs per gram of irradiated material.
4. Jordan's port.
9. Young sheep.
13. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
16. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
17. Tree (as opposed to shrub).
18. Of or relating to or characteristic of Thailand of its people.
19. A close friend who accompanies his buddies in their activities.
20. Immense East Indian fruit resembling breadfruit of.
21. Dark somewhat brownish black n 1.
22. A loose and crumbling earthy deposit consisting mainly of calcite or dolomite.
23. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
24. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
26. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
27. Plant materials and animal waste used as fuel.
29. United States writer of poems and plays about racial conflict (born in 1934).
32. A dark-skinned member of a race of people living in Australia when Europeans arrived.
33. The 19th letter of the Greek alphabet.
34. Genus of tropical plants with creeping rootstocks and small umbellate flowers.
38. (Babylonian) A demigod or first man.
42. Acquire or gain knowledge or skills.
45. Someone who uses another person's words or ideas is they were his own.
46. Of a tire.
47. American filmmaker and comic actor (1935- ).
48. A Spanish title of respect for a man.
49. Escape, either physically or mentally.
50. English monk and scholar (672-735).
52. One of the green parts that form the calyx of a flower.
54. Similar or related in quality or character.
55. (of securities) Not quoted on a stock exchange.
56. Tropical woody herb with showy yellow flowers and flat pods.
59. Having relatively few calories.
60. Law intended to eradicate organized crime by establishing strong sanctions and forfeiture provisions.
61. In a ceremonial manner.
63. Set down according to a plan.
64. The most common computer memory which can be used by programs to perform necessary tasks while the computer is on.
65. An organic compound that contains a hydroxyl group bonded to a carbon atom which in turn is doubly bonded to another carbon atom.
66. A city in central Alabama on the Alabama river.
70. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
71. 1/10 gram.
72. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
74. 100 pyas equal 1 kyat.
79. A master's degree in business.
81. A member of an agricultural people of southern India.
84. (informal) Exceptionally good.
90. A tort consisting of false and malicious publication printed for the purpose of defaming a living person.
91. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
92. The condition of having no arms.
94. A stick that people can lean on to help them walk.
95. Rare (usually fatal) brain disease (usually in middle age) caused by an unidentified slow virus.
97. Any small compartment.
98. A city in northwestern Syria.
99. 10 hao equal 1 dong.
100. Remove with or as if with a ladle.
101. A former copper coin of Pakistan.
102. A narrow thin strip of wood used as backing for plaster or to make latticework.
1. The seventh month of the Moslem calendar.
2. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
3. The capital and chief port and largest city of Senegal.
4. An associate degree in applied science.
5. An industrial city in southern Poland on the Vistula.
6. A French abbot.
7. Terrestrial or less than normally scandent ferns of tropical regions of northern hemisphere.
8. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
9. Your general store of remembered information.
10. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
11. A dark region of considerable extent on the surface of the moon.
12. Divided into two lobes.
13. The capital of Western Samoa.
14. South African term for `boss'.
15. By bad luck.
25. The emotion of hate.
28. Constructed with standardized units or dimensions allowing flexibility and variety in use.
30. A Dravidian language spoken in southern India.
31. Abnormal position of a part or organ (especially at the time of birth).
35. (Greek mythology) Greek god of war.
36. Highly aromatic inner bark of the Canella winterana used as a condiment and a tonic.
37. The process of exposing to air (so as to purify).
39. A bay on the Mediterranean Sea in northern Egypt.
40. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
41. A benign epithelial tumor of glandular origin.
43. Making lively and joyful.
44. One of the three Furies.
51. Walk or tramp about.
53. Having leadership guidance.
57. Thickening of tissue in the motor tracts of the lateral columns and anterior horns of the spinal cord.
58. English writer noted for his elaborate style (1554-1606).
62. The amount that a container (as a wine bottle or tank) lacks of being full.
67. Arboreal snake of central and southern Africa whose bite is often fatal.
68. Using speech rather than writing.
69. (used of opinions and actions) Far beyond the norm.
70. The capital of Western Samoa.
73. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
75. A city in western Germany near the Dutch and Belgian borders.
76. A Russian river.
77. An esoteric or occult matter that is traditionally secret.
78. Australian clover fern.
80. An indehiscent fruit derived from a single ovary having one or many seeds within a fleshy wall or pericarp.
82. French diplomat who in 1793 tried to draw the United States into the war between France and England (1763-1834).
83. The 1st letter of the Hebrew alphabet.
85. A Hindu prince or king in India.
86. Fallow deer.
87. A United Nations agency created to assist developing nations by loans guaranteed by member governments.
88. A member of an Iroquoian people formerly living on the south shore of Lake Erie in northern Ohio and northwest Pennsylvania and western New York.
89. A large oven for firing or burning or drying such things as porcelain or bricks.
90. A state in midwestern United States.
93. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
94. Moderate or restrain.
96. A state in southeastern United States between the Atlantic and the Gulf of Mexico.