1. Greenish-yellow pear.
5. (British slang) Cafe.
9. A metabolic acid found in yeast and liver cells.
13. Narrow wood or metal or plastic runners used for gliding over snow.
16. Leaf or strip from a leaf of the talipot palm used in India for writing paper.
17. Small buffalo of the Celebes having small straight horns.
18. Norwegian mathematician (1802-1829).
19. An independent agency of the United States government responsible for collecting and coordinating intelligence and counterintelligence activities abroad in the national interest.
20. Heal or recover.
21. French novelist.
23. A pair of equal and opposite electric charges or magnetic poles separated by a small distance.
25. A wired or starched collar of intricate lace.
26. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
27. Little known Kamarupan languages.
28. A metric unit of length equal to one thousandth of a meter.
31. The universal time coordinated time on board the spacecraft.
34. The dialect of Malay used as the national language of the Republic of Indonesia or of Malaysia.
38. A port city in southwestern Turkey on the Gulf of Antalya.
41. (used of count nouns) Every one considered individually.
42. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
43. An orange-brown antelope of southeast Africa.
45. Having the slant of a bevel.
46. Before noon.
47. A radioactive transuranic element produced by bombarding plutonium with neutrons.
49. Relating to or characteristic of Arabs.
51. Small olive-colored woodland flycatchers of eastern North America.
52. A health resort near a spring or at the seaside.
54. A gray tetravalent metallic element that resembles zirconium chemically and is found in zirconium minerals.
55. (music) Characterized by avoidance of traditional Western tonality.
56. A radioactive gaseous element formed by the disintegration of radium.
57. United States comedian.
63. Having come or been brought to a conclusion.
64. A Uralic language spoken by a Samoyed people of northern Siberia.
65. Of the nature of or undergoing an experiment.
66. A German art song of the 19th century for voice and piano.
68. A quantity that is added.
69. (archaic) The emperor of Japan.
70. Of or relating to the lips of the mouth.
73. (Old Testament) The first of the major Hebrew prophets (8th century BC).
75. A soft gray malleable metallic element that resembles tin but discolors on exposure to air.
76. Being one hundred more than two hundred.
77. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
79. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
81. A member of an American Indian people of Yucatan and Belize and Guatemala who once had a culture characterized by outstanding architecture and pottery and astronomy.
84. Owed and payable immediately or on demand.
88. Kamarupan languages spoken in northeastern India and western Burma.
91. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
92. Characterized by ascetic solitude.
94. Lacking in liveliness or charm or surprise.
95. 30 to 300 gigahertz.
97. A Loloish language.
99. The ball-shaped capsule containing the vertebrate eye.
100. The corporate executive responsible for the operations of the firm.
101. American filmmaker and comic actor (1935- ).
102. A barrier consisting of a horizontal bar and supports.
103. The compass point that is one point east (clockwise) of due north.
104. A mouth or mouthlike opening.
1. Danish physicist who studied atomic structure and radiations.
2. Evergreen trees and shrubs having oily one-seeded fruits.
3. Block consisting of a thick piece of something.
4. Any of various showy orchids of the genus Calanthe having white or yellow or rose-colored flowers and broad leaves folded lengthwise.
5. Alternatively, a member of the family Nymphaeaceae.
6. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
7. (of music) Characteristic of rural life.
8. Disturb the composure of.
9. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
10. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
11. A piece of furniture that provides a place to sleep.
12. Surveying instrument consisting of the upper movable part of a theodolite including the telescope and its attachments.
13. One who habitually ignores the law and does not answer court summonses.
14. The act of terminating a life.
15. The United Nations agency concerned with atomic energy.
22. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
24. A large and stately mansion.
29. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
30. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
32. A region of southwestern Italy on the Tyrrhenian Sea including the islands of Capri and Ischia.
33. An international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members.
35. The capital and largest city of Zimbabwe.
36. Decreasing in amount or intensity.
37. Motionlessness attributable to a temporary paralysis.
39. Not liable to error.
40. An oral beta blocker (trade name Tenormin) used in treating hypertension and angina.
44. Egg-shaped terra-cotta wind instrument with a mouthpiece and finger holes.
48. Wearing footgear.
50. Having a short or shortened tail.
53. A unit of dry measure used in Egypt.
58. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
59. A bachelor's degree in naval science.
60. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
61. Take hold of.
62. A piece of jewelry that is pinned onto the wearer's garment.
67. A liquor or brew containing alcohol as the active agent.
68. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
71. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
72. United States swimmer who in 1926 became the first woman to swim the English Channel (1903- ).
74. A state in midwestern United States.
78. Someone whose business is advertising.
80. American professional baseball player who hit more home runs than Babe Ruth (born in 1934).
82. A dull persistent (usually moderately intense) pain.
83. A port in western Israel on the Mediterranean.
85. A raised mark on the skin (as produced by the blow of a whip).
86. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
87. African tree with edible yellow fruit resembling mangos.
89. Clothing of a distinctive style or for a particular occasion.
90. A French abbot.
93. The 22nd letter of the Greek alphabet.
94. A public promotion of some product or service.
96. Unknown god.
97. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
98. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.